Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Admit It You've Done One Of These . - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Admit It You've Done One Of These . (3813 Views)

Calcuate How Much You've Done In Life!!!! / What Is The Most Addictive Thing You've Done On The Internet/phone? / Stupid Questions - Add Yours If You've Got Any (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Admit It You've Done One Of These . by Nobody: 2:33am On Aug 26, 2014
Came across this pic online and decided to share .

For me, ive done all embarassed especially that drawing of the sun at the top of my drawings when I was little and trying to balance a switch between on and off, I still do it now tho grin

which have you done or better still not done ? tongue

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Admit It You've Done One Of These . by Onlinebizexpert(m): 3:07am On Aug 26, 2014
Re: Admit It You've Done One Of These . by SMALLPENIS(f): 8:44am On Aug 26, 2014
Saw the pic before too,I did em' all when I was younger.esp. That balancing of the switch and fridge grin
Re: Admit It You've Done One Of These . by HFOG(f): 10:18am On Aug 26, 2014
My fake phone can't view the pix :-(
Re: Admit It You've Done One Of These . by yinkuscious(m): 10:48am On Aug 26, 2014
Lol... Av done it all,,

1 Like

Re: Admit It You've Done One Of These . by dre11(m): 11:24am On Aug 26, 2014
done all expect number 2
Re: Admit It You've Done One Of These . by Bunchersstab(m): 11:45am On Aug 26, 2014
winkAm trying to remember if i have done almost all of them. wink
Re: Admit It You've Done One Of These . by Karleb(m): 11:54am On Aug 26, 2014
embarassed cry
Re: Admit It You've Done One Of These . by publicenemy(m): 12:21pm On Aug 26, 2014
Elantracey: Came across this pic online and decided to share .

For me, ive done all embarassed especially that drawing of the sun at the top of my drawings when I was little and trying to balance a switch between on and off, I still do it now tho grin

which have you done or better still not done ? tongue

Guilty on all counts.
Re: Admit It You've Done One Of These . by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 26, 2014
Done All exept No2.No4 got me crackn ma ribz wen I saw it coz I do dt alot grin
Re: Admit It You've Done One Of These . by yinxfun(m): 1:28pm On Aug 26, 2014
Yeah..gulity on all counts...i can also remember doing de following
1.Whenever am sent to buy somethings,i usually compose songs with the items so as not to forget grin grin grin grin grin...like "tomato tati nera,rodo forty nera,alubosa ten nera"..all i had to do after de composing is to just put d song on repeat till i reach where i will buy d stuffs..along de way,i dare not answer any of my friends because if i do,i don enter kasala be dat...i no go even remember wetin i take start compose d song grin grin grin grin grin grin
2.i was also made to religiously believe that whenever its raining&someone stretch out de two palms to collect rain water,the person wil become a leper instantly...seriously i believed this throughout myn childhood because i didnt try it for once embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Admit It You've Done One Of These . by Segadem(m): 1:54pm On Aug 26, 2014
all except no 2 d drawing of d sun.
Re: Admit It You've Done One Of These . by Godmystrength: 3:39pm On Aug 26, 2014
i have done all expect number 2(drawing of d sun)

dre11: ...
How are you doing? take care smiley
Re: Admit It You've Done One Of These . by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 26, 2014
I didn't lipsrsealed
Re: Admit It You've Done One Of These . by dre11(m): 4:17pm On Aug 26, 2014
Godmystrength: i have done all expect number 2(drawing of d sun)

How are you doing? take care smiley

am good sis
aw is the baby and work

Xtarxhyne: I didn't lipsrsealed

cheesy
u dey lie
Re: Admit It You've Done One Of These . by AfricanApple(f): 4:18pm On Aug 26, 2014
yinxfun: Yeah..gulity on all counts...i can also remember doing de following
1.Whenever am sent to buy somethings,i usually compose songs with the items so as not to forget grin grin grin grin grin...like "tomato tati nera,rodo forty nera,alubosa ten nera"..all i had to do after de composing is to just put d song on repeat till i reach where i will buy d stuffs..along de way,i dare not answer any of my friends because if i do,i don enter kasala be dat...i no go even remember wetin i take start compose d song grin grin grin grin grin grin
2.i was also made to religiously believe that whenever its raining&someone stretch out de two palms to collect rain water,the person wil become a leper instantly...seriously i believed this throughout myn childhood because i didnt try it for once embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
lmao. choi see how laff won kill me. dis is really funny
Re: Admit It You've Done One Of These . by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 26, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
u dey lie
were u dere ni tongue
Re: Admit It You've Done One Of These . by Godmystrength: 4:27pm On Aug 26, 2014
dre11: am good sis
aw is the baby and work
baby is fine, work is going on smoothly. smiley
Re: Admit It You've Done One Of These . by dre11(m): 4:34pm On Aug 26, 2014
Xtarxhyne: were u dere ni tongue

nah me u dey ask
Xtar lie since 1960smiley

Godmystrength: baby is fine, work is going on smoothly. smiley

so glad to hear that
r
tried drag u out since I only see ur post in the family section alone

abi, ur second moniker is active somewhere else ni
Re: Admit It You've Done One Of These . by shayoor(f): 4:35pm On Aug 26, 2014
;DDone all except no 2 grin
Re: Admit It You've Done One Of These . by Godmystrength: 6:17pm On Aug 26, 2014
dre11: so glad to hear that
r
tried drag u out since I only see ur post in the family section alone

abi, ur second moniker is active somewhere else ni
I used to be active here(Forum Games) until the NL crash. I have abandoned the old moniker for now. I think i like this new one grin
Re: Admit It You've Done One Of These . by dre11(m): 6:52pm On Aug 26, 2014
Godmystrength: I used to be active here(Forum Games) until the NL crash. I have abandoned the old moniker for now. I think i like this new one grin

hum!
still trying to understand the puzzle about her old moniker and relationship with forum games.....

so why haven't I see ur footprint here after the crash expect on family section

abi expectations don change ni
Re: Admit It You've Done One Of These . by Godmystrength: 7:12pm On Aug 26, 2014
dre11: ..
this moniker was registered to sort out family related issues and so it stays in family section. no chance to be shuttling btw 2 identities cheesy. I am just observing for now.
Re: Admit It You've Done One Of These . by dre11(m): 9:30pm On Aug 26, 2014
Godmystrength: this moniker was registered to sort out family related issues and so it stays in family section. no chance to be shuttling btw 2 identities cheesy. I am just observing for now.

observing other forums abi
no wahala when u finish...... make we know
but, the purpose was addressed that time nah

abi sometimes still crop up again niangry
I just dey see ur signature for that family threads and threads all over againgrin
Re: Admit It You've Done One Of These . by Godmystrength: 9:49pm On Aug 26, 2014
dre11:

observing other forums abi
no wahala when u finish...... make we know
but, the purpose was addressed that time nah

abi sometimes still crop up again niangry
I just dey see ur signature for that family threads and threads all over againgrin
maybe i just got addicted to the family section ni. grin
Re: Admit It You've Done One Of These . by dre11(m): 10:12pm On Aug 26, 2014
Godmystrength: maybe i just got addicted to the family section ni. grin

cheesy
after or before *the two become one*
so, what can make u come out of that place self and do enjoy other sections like u used to before the alien invasion
Re: Admit It You've Done One Of These . by Godmystrength: 10:32pm On Aug 26, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
after or before *the two become one*
so, what can make u come out of that place self and do enjoy other sections like u used to before the alien invasion
two already became one long before i got active on NL. I still trying to get used to this moniker after which...cheesy
Re: Admit It You've Done One Of These . by dre11(m): 10:44pm On Aug 26, 2014
Godmystrength: two already became one long before i got active on NL. I still trying to get used to this moniker after which...cheesy

getting used to a moniker that rock the boat of the family section
abeg, u just finding ways to justify ur actions

anyway..... tell me sometimes about 2day activities and which games thread do u visit before in ur former nl life
Re: Admit It You've Done One Of These . by Godmystrength: 8:35am On Aug 27, 2014
dre11:

getting used to a moniker that rock the boat of the family section
abeg, u just finding ways to justify ur actions

anyway..... tell me sometimes about 2day activities and which games thread do u visit before in ur former nl life
the scrable, unscrable, ramble threads and the literature sections (to read most of the time)...

Like i said, i am still trying to get used to this moniker going outside the family section. Still undecided about whether to continue using it fully (everywhere) and just abandon the old one. I love my old moniker too and i have friends who know me on a more personal level jare..... I am just hiding behind this new moniker....

See how we are derailing tracey's thread... grin
Re: Admit It You've Done One Of These . by xamster(m): 11:24am On Aug 27, 2014
Lolz....100% true, any1 who neva did & thought doz neva had a childhood.. grin
Re: Admit It You've Done One Of These . by dre11(m): 4:48pm On Aug 27, 2014
Godmystrength: the scrable, unscrable, ramble threads and the literature sections (to read most of the time)...

Like i said, i am still trying to get used to this moniker going outside the family section. Still undecided about whether to continue using it fully (everywhere) and just abandon the old one. I love my old moniker too and i have friends who know me on a more personal level jare..... I am just hiding behind this new moniker....

See how we are derailing tracey's thread... grin

cheesy
ure right @the emboldened
we catch u at a neutral thread diff from the family section thensmiley
Re: Admit It You've Done One Of These . by lertee(f): 4:55pm On Aug 27, 2014
I didn't draw any sun angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Would You Love To Date The Person Above You? / 69th Independence Day Speech For School Principal In English 2015 15 August / "I Know You" Forum Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.