Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,810 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Would You Love To Date The Person Above You? - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Would You Love To Date The Person Above You? (3813 Views)

Guess The Job Of The Person Above You. / I'd Like To ______ The Person Above Me / Give The Person Above U A Number,or A comment Of What U Think About Them: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Love To Date The Person Above You? by 5p1naz(m): 11:53pm On Aug 18, 2010
its a game. . . some fun pls. . , . .

ermmmm i actually dont have no1 above me, so n0pe. . .
Re: Would You Love To Date The Person Above You? by Omolola1(f): 11:57pm On Aug 18, 2010
Nah~ lol
Re: Would You Love To Date The Person Above You? by double08(m): 12:45am On Aug 19, 2010
will never know until it happens
Re: Would You Love To Date The Person Above You? by 1105(f): 1:30am On Aug 19, 2010
im not gay besides i heard he has a BIG kini~
Re: Would You Love To Date The Person Above You? by Nobody: 2:16am On Aug 19, 2010
Neither am I gay!!!
Re: Would You Love To Date The Person Above You? by AbuG: 2:55am On Aug 19, 2010
Yeah, it all depends
Re: Would You Love To Date The Person Above You? by Nobody: 3:06am On Aug 19, 2010
Abu G:

Yeah, it all depends

ON WHAT?

Gender plzzzzzz?
Re: Would You Love To Date The Person Above You? by sophy09: 5:35am On Aug 19, 2010
hell no!!!
Re: Would You Love To Date The Person Above You? by Rooneyboy(m): 7:22am On Aug 19, 2010
Dunno , haven't seen any pic besides have no idea if u r male or female .
Re: Would You Love To Date The Person Above You? by MrCork1: 7:37am On Aug 19, 2010
actually i prefer DOgggy style, I dont like chicks standing above me

Omolola can testified to it
Re: Would You Love To Date The Person Above You? by InkedNerd(f): 7:38am On Aug 19, 2010
Oh God no. I'd rather jump off my roof.
Re: Would You Love To Date The Person Above You? by 1105(f): 7:41am On Aug 19, 2010
Mr Cork:

actually i prefer DOgggy style, I dont like chicks standing above me

Omolola can testified to it

see Cork,im tinking of taking SA Goddess from u if u dont leave me and my omolola alone,
remember u promised yesterday and u swore on allah that u would leave both of us alone,
so if u dont,u know what im capable of doing i would take SA Goddess from u when next i see her online
angry angry
Re: Would You Love To Date The Person Above You? by MrCork1: 7:41am On Aug 19, 2010
Inked_Nerd, madam can i kisss you?  i have moiney
Re: Would You Love To Date The Person Above You? by googles: 7:51am On Aug 19, 2010
cheesy cheesy

yes cheesy
Re: Would You Love To Date The Person Above You? by InkedNerd(f): 7:52am On Aug 19, 2010
Mr Cork:

Inked_Nerd, madam can i kisss you?  i have moiney

No you cannot kiss me. I am an independent woman, I don't need your coins grin
Re: Would You Love To Date The Person Above You? by MrCork1: 7:54am On Aug 19, 2010
Googles, madam can u pliss wait your turn??  

Nigerian just have bad habbits of jumping  ques
Re: Would You Love To Date The Person Above You? by 1105(f): 7:55am On Aug 19, 2010
;d ;d ;d
Re: Would You Love To Date The Person Above You? by MrCork1: 7:56am On Aug 19, 2010
but why is this chick call Inked_Nerd always playin had to get??

its chicks like u that make a man give up on womens and then turn gay, truss me!!!
Re: Would You Love To Date The Person Above You? by MrCork1: 8:00am On Aug 19, 2010
Inked_Nerd,, madam but why cant i kiss u? dont u like moiney?

chicks never reject me, 4real
Re: Would You Love To Date The Person Above You? by InkedNerd(f): 8:04am On Aug 19, 2010
Mr Cork:

but  why is this chick call Inked_Nerd always playin had to get??

its chicks like u that  make a man give up on womens and then turn gay,   truss me!!!

Yes, I trust you because I know you've already become gay. But I'm not the one you should be blaming for your sexuality. Don't you remember when I was cheering you on the other day for coming out of the closet? And who said I was playing hard to get? I can't play hard to get with a gay man. That would be like trying to teach MOBO and you how to speak real English.

Mr Cork:

Inked_Nerd,, madam but why cant i kiss u? dont u like moiney?

chicks never reject me, 4real

You can't kiss me because I don't like kissing animals. Besides, did I not tell you to keep your coins for yourself ?? Save your coins so you can fix the pump in your village.
Re: Would You Love To Date The Person Above You? by 1105(f): 8:05am On Aug 19, 2010
[size=15pt]see Cork,im tinking of taking SA Goddess from u if u dont leave me and my omolola alone,
remember u promised yesterday and u swore on allah that u would leave both of us alone,
so if u dont,u know what im capable of doing i would take SA Goddess from u when next i see her online[/size]
Re: Would You Love To Date The Person Above You? by Marhoski(m): 8:10am On Aug 19, 2010
^ chai strategy to play under lolas nose
Re: Would You Love To Date The Person Above You? by googles: 8:15am On Aug 19, 2010
Mr Cork:

Googles, madam can u pliss wait your turn??  

Nigerian just have bad habbits of jumping  ques

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

@post

Nope
Re: Would You Love To Date The Person Above You? by Okijajuju1(m): 8:17am On Aug 19, 2010
Hmm!! undecided (this na jamb question o!!)
Re: Would You Love To Date The Person Above You? by MrCork1: 9:04am On Aug 19, 2010
Inked_Nerd, what kinda name is this?
Re: Would You Love To Date The Person Above You? by CrazyMan(m): 11:50am On Aug 19, 2010
I should be asking you that sad
Re: Would You Love To Date The Person Above You? by 5p1naz(m): 11:07pm On Aug 20, 2010
n0pe. . . n0t gay. . .
Re: Would You Love To Date The Person Above You? by googles: 11:16pm On Aug 20, 2010
not gay either cheesy
Re: Would You Love To Date The Person Above You? by samdigo(m): 11:41pm On Aug 20, 2010
no
Re: Would You Love To Date The Person Above You? by googles: 11:58pm On Aug 20, 2010
no homo cheesy
Re: Would You Love To Date The Person Above You? by ravenzord(m): 12:02am On Aug 21, 2010
I would, but she's taken tongue.
Re: Would You Love To Date The Person Above You? by Highflyer3(m): 4:02pm On Aug 21, 2010
;d nope

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Admit It You've Done One Of These . / "I Know You" Forum Game / 69th Independence Day Speech For School Principal In English 2015 15 August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.