Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,401 members, 7,819,428 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Shekarau Meets Commissioners Over Extension Of School Holiday (Ebola Prevention) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Shekarau Meets Commissioners Over Extension Of School Holiday (Ebola Prevention) (23578 Views)

No Holiday For Schools During Elections –shekarau / OOU Students On Protest Over The Reduction Of School Fee / Jamb Rules Out Extension Of Utme Forms Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shekarau Meets Commissioners Over Extension Of School Holiday (Ebola Prevention) by pigin: 8:46am On Aug 26, 2014
Carinaflo: The fear of Ebola is the beginning of wisdom
No you are wrong!! The fear of Ebola is not the beginning of wisdom but long life!!
Re: Shekarau Meets Commissioners Over Extension Of School Holiday (Ebola Prevention) by san316(m): 8:47am On Aug 26, 2014
Well, it'll be in my favor that the break be extended, but how long would it be? How is it going to stop the spread of ebola? Does it mean before the end of the extension, ebola wld av become history? The FG should think through this before they delay the destinies of the young generation.

1 Like

Re: Shekarau Meets Commissioners Over Extension Of School Holiday (Ebola Prevention) by roufy235(m): 8:47am On Aug 26, 2014
okay
Re: Shekarau Meets Commissioners Over Extension Of School Holiday (Ebola Prevention) by JUHABACH: 8:55am On Aug 26, 2014
drstan: oh! Pls no, have been praying for this children to go back to school, their noise is unbearable, anyway, good idea, because the rate will surely increase in Borden school. Meanwhile this is for +18 TC. Viewer discretion.
i feel your pain
Re: Shekarau Meets Commissioners Over Extension Of School Holiday (Ebola Prevention) by Akalia(m): 8:56am On Aug 26, 2014
Become a tranformation ambassador of Nigeria(TAN) and be well rewarded by mr president,'Dr Ebele Goodluck Jonathan' just visit the link to join the moving train:- http://tan.org.ng/onestar/register.php?id=169176
Re: Shekarau Meets Commissioners Over Extension Of School Holiday (Ebola Prevention) by Zakkyoz: 8:57am On Aug 26, 2014
beautiful nonsense! they should close markets and places of worship. why school of all institutions that attract crowd?
Re: Shekarau Meets Commissioners Over Extension Of School Holiday (Ebola Prevention) by experimentist: 8:59am On Aug 26, 2014
Shekarau abi shekau! Bring back our school ooo!
Re: Shekarau Meets Commissioners Over Extension Of School Holiday (Ebola Prevention) by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 26, 2014
Good move but has its own consequences
Re: Shekarau Meets Commissioners Over Extension Of School Holiday (Ebola Prevention) by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 26, 2014
pic or I don't believe it
Re: Shekarau Meets Commissioners Over Extension Of School Holiday (Ebola Prevention) by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 26, 2014
Well, medically, a virus is contained when there is no new case of infection after its normal cycle, in the case of EBV, 3-weeks. So what i think they should ask is, there are two new cases of EBV infection. Where? Lagos. Any new places? No. Has the case of Enugu been up to 3 weeks? No? If no, wait till it gets to 3 weeks or a month. If there is none, then it means it is contained in all states except Lagos. Then Schools can be banned in Lagos. Alone. I understand the fear anyway, but it is not something that bodes on feear alone.
Re: Shekarau Meets Commissioners Over Extension Of School Holiday (Ebola Prevention) by fajani(m): 9:45am On Aug 26, 2014
which kind sense they there....... is that there limit.. what about adult going to work and our university students.
Re: Shekarau Meets Commissioners Over Extension Of School Holiday (Ebola Prevention) by fajani(m): 9:47am On Aug 26, 2014
Poznan: Well, medically, a virus is contained when there is no new case of infection after its normal cycle, in the case of EBV, 3-weeks. So what i think they should ask is, there are two new cases of EBV infection. Where? Lagos. Any new places? No. Has the case of Enugu been up to 3 weeks? No? If no, wait till it gets to 3 weeks or a month. If there is none, then it means it is contained in all states except Lagos. Then Schools can be banned in Lagos. Alone. I understand the fear anyway, but it is not something that bodes on feear alone.
look at ur tiny idea. don't you know that some students leave Lagos and school in other state

1 Like

Re: Shekarau Meets Commissioners Over Extension Of School Holiday (Ebola Prevention) by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 26, 2014
naptu2:

https://dailytrust.com.ng/daily/news/32711-shekarau-meets-commissioners-over-extension-of-school-holiday
this nigga still think sey he has a say to d education sector... Where my kano brodas at?
Re: Shekarau Meets Commissioners Over Extension Of School Holiday (Ebola Prevention) by JEITO: 9:59am On Aug 26, 2014
ismokeweed: That's none of my business.
Make I rush go buy agbo jedi jedi.
also buy some Ida kole medicine. You'll need it also.
Re: Shekarau Meets Commissioners Over Extension Of School Holiday (Ebola Prevention) by mu2sa2: 10:18am On Aug 26, 2014
busuyem: What about university students too? Are they ebola-proof?
University students are more mature and can take necessary precautions to protect themselves.
Re: Shekarau Meets Commissioners Over Extension Of School Holiday (Ebola Prevention) by tivta(m): 10:23am On Aug 26, 2014
Pavore9: Good question.
how can you people be so shallow minded? Any student in university who doesn't who the fundamentals of ebola should not be in university. Its like saying market women,men, banker workers, civil service should all go on break. Its like you where never a kid cause those of us who know how kids from primary to secondary school behave know that they are fund of playing with each other especially during break time. If any of you have children or siblings you would know that is is the best option to stop the spread. I pity this slow thinking generation.

1 Like

Re: Shekarau Meets Commissioners Over Extension Of School Holiday (Ebola Prevention) by tivta(m): 10:26am On Aug 26, 2014
mu2sa2: University students are more mature and can take necessary precautions to pretect themselves.
my brother don't mind them, their slow thinking is very annoying. How can you cope a 5year old to18year old? They are just looking for an excuse to stay at home.
Re: Shekarau Meets Commissioners Over Extension Of School Holiday (Ebola Prevention) by boujaye: 10:28am On Aug 26, 2014
no! they are adult-proof grin
Re: Shekarau Meets Commissioners Over Extension Of School Holiday (Ebola Prevention) by drews(m): 10:44am On Aug 26, 2014
Jst make shure u do d ryt thing at the ryt tym
Re: Shekarau Meets Commissioners Over Extension Of School Holiday (Ebola Prevention) by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 26, 2014
Pavore9: hmm..
Re: Shekarau Meets Commissioners Over Extension Of School Holiday (Ebola Prevention) by eligibility: 10:57am On Aug 26, 2014
Ptoocool:

Kikikikikiki, dat man no dey ever brush ni?? grin grin
Leave Jagaban alone .
Re: Shekarau Meets Commissioners Over Extension Of School Holiday (Ebola Prevention) by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 26, 2014
[quote author=Ptoocool]

Kikikikikiki, dat man no dey ever brush ni?? N Na Agbo jedi handwork.
Re: Shekarau Meets Commissioners Over Extension Of School Holiday (Ebola Prevention) by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 26, 2014
[quote author=fajani]look at ur tiny idea. don't you know that some students leave Lagos and school in other states

Why don't you close markets in Lagos. Also ban Molue buses, universities. In short declare a state of emergency in Lagos and everyone sits down for 3 weeks at least. Or do you think a nation-wide ban on Primary and Secondary schools will solve it?
Re: Shekarau Meets Commissioners Over Extension Of School Holiday (Ebola Prevention) by fajani(m): 11:23am On Aug 26, 2014
[quote author=Poznan][/quote] I wonder oooo
Re: Shekarau Meets Commissioners Over Extension Of School Holiday (Ebola Prevention) by Ptoocool(m): 12:25pm On Aug 26, 2014
mickky222: N Na Agbo jedi handwork.

eligibility:
Leave Jagaban alone .

grin I see, na Janjaweeeeeed laff grin Joqbon no 1 grin grin
Re: Shekarau Meets Commissioners Over Extension Of School Holiday (Ebola Prevention) by kunyeo(m): 12:47pm On Aug 26, 2014

Unfortunately ,not funny!
Re: Shekarau Meets Commissioners Over Extension Of School Holiday (Ebola Prevention) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 26, 2014
kunyeo:

Unfortunately ,not funny!
I'm here 2 make u laugh or what? U go tell me if na u subscribe 4 me. If u wan see wetin funny, u no knw road to jokes section? Anuofia.
Re: Shekarau Meets Commissioners Over Extension Of School Holiday (Ebola Prevention) by assana: 1:18pm On Aug 26, 2014
Mtcheeeeeew undecided i no dey primary or secondary sch again if na dos days i for dey jubilate,cos i hate sch lyk hell lipsrsealed love holidays grin
Re: Shekarau Meets Commissioners Over Extension Of School Holiday (Ebola Prevention) by searay(m): 1:45pm On Aug 26, 2014
Who cares about them? The can go and die, na their research suppose bring cure to the disease.
Re: Shekarau Meets Commissioners Over Extension Of School Holiday (Ebola Prevention) by Pasca07: 2:02pm On Aug 26, 2014
tivta: how can you people be so shallow minded? Any student in university who doesn't who the fundamentals of ebola should not be in university. Its like saying market women,men, banker workers, civil service should all go on break. Its like you where never a kid cause those of us who know how kids from primary to secondary school behave know that they are fund of playing with each other especially during break time. If any of you have children or siblings you would know that is is the best option to stop the spread. I pity this slow thinking generation.
i think u are the one that need to think wide,my question is
1.with dis new development will it stop the spread of ebola virus?
2.what makes u think adult in the universities can't contact this virus?what about body contact and university students dat engage in sex,kissing,and other contact?
3.will this new development find a cure to EBOLA virus?
Re: Shekarau Meets Commissioners Over Extension Of School Holiday (Ebola Prevention) by ugoezeik(m): 2:36pm On Aug 26, 2014
when did U escape from yabaleft
Re: Shekarau Meets Commissioners Over Extension Of School Holiday (Ebola Prevention) by tivta(m): 3:04pm On Aug 26, 2014
Pasca07: i think u are the one that need to think wide,my question is
1.with dis new development will it stop the spread of ebola virus?
2.what makes u think adult in the universities can't contact this virus?what about body contact and university students dat engage in sex,kissing,and other contact?
3.will this new development find a cure to EBOLA virus?
. My answer to all your questions is yes. Any uni student that does what you listed above is ignorant and doesn't value life. Are they sent to school to kiss and have sex? Don't you know children are the fastest means of spreading the virus? Google things first then you will understand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

After 5 Years Studying Agricultural Economics, I OFFICIALLY Signed Out Today!! / Dilapidated Structure: Edo School Children Kneel To Beg Obaseki For Help (video) / AAUA 2016/2017 Admission Screening Exercise.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.