Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,607 members, 7,955,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:21 PM

T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola (48531 Views)

How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua / White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft / Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by ibkgab001: 11:34am On Aug 04, 2014
The General Overseer of one of Nigeria largest Congregations, the Synagogue Church of All Nations, Prophet Temitope Joshua, has barred foreign members from countries where the ebola virus disease has been reported, from visiting the church. Synagogue Church of All Nations is one of Nigeria’s largest congregations with thousands of visitors coming from different parts of the world is search of miracle healing.

Receiving members of the federal government sensitization to his church, Joshua promised to work with the Government to ensure that the disease did not spread into the country saying he would put some measures in place to ensure that people from the already affected countries do not enter Nigeria. One of such measures, he said, is to visit any of the countries when necessary rather than allow their residents come into Nigeria.

He also promised to suspend some of his major Church healing programmes for a few weeks adding, “I am ready to work with you. I love my country and I will be ready to work with you. Even if it is a rumour, there is need to secure our environment to ensure that it is safe.” The Ebola Virus Disease sensitization team led by the Lagos State Commissioner for Health, Dr Jide Idris, offered to work with the health team of the church in the areas of technical assistance, medical advice and training to ensure that no victim of the deadly disease comes to the church from any of the affected countries undetected.

In his opening remarks during the interaction which took place at the premises of the Church, Idris said the delegation decided to pay the visit to the Church because of the recognition that the Church is an International Christian Centre whose congregation comprise of people from all over the world including the countries of the West African sub-Region which have already been affected by the Ebola disease.

He said the visit is one the Government’s strategy of sensitizing faith-based organizations on the need to cooperate with the government to prevent the spread of the disease in the country by educating their adherents to escalate health issues to medical experts. Pointing out that the Federal and the Lagos State Government are working hard on how to prevent a spread of the virus into the country, Idris said the delegation felt that because the Church has some people from the West African sub-Region as members and because of the influx and population of the congregation there might be need to check and also raise the awareness level on the disease in the church.

“We have our strategies that we intend to share with you. Again we need to know the resources you have here because whether it is one or two cases, if they are allowed to get out, it is a major problem. We are here to work together on how to contain this disease,” the Commissioner told the Cleric. Speaking further on the mission of the delegation, Director of the Centre for Disease Control Professor Abdulsalami Nasidi, said the visit was also both to inform the Synagogue Leader of the deadliness of the Ebola virus and to ensure that it did not escape into the country adding that it had become such a big problem in the subregion that it is already affecting the economies of the countries involved.

Source

Short URL: http://www.osundefender.org/?p=180332

9 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by obamartins(m): 11:42am On Aug 04, 2014
Good move. I beg make una no vex, this is my first time of been in this wonderful position of being first to .... Una understand naa. It feels great, Oya Seun, i heard u give out 5k for all those that are FTC, i will PM u my acct details soon. I want to use this opportunity to thank Prophet T.B. Joshua for ur corporation with the LASG on the fight against Ebola, i want to also thank Baba God for making this possible, my girlfriend Omozele for always encouraging me even when i felt like giving up on the struggle to be FTC. I want to thank my father for disowning me, i also dedicate this FTC to my Late mom, God bless her soul, my brother for his support, my landlady for increasing my house rent yesterday, madam, there is God o! i want to also use this opportunity to encourage all the jobless boys on my street, bigger u i pray, God will do it for u one day, i want to dedicate today to all the victims of Ebola, God bless the soul of those that have passed on and Heal those that are in the various isolation centres may u be amongst the 10percent that survived ebola, i also pray for those that will insult me, father forgive them, for they know not what they are doing. For those that will say its childish, Baba God open their eyes and give them the opportunity to taste it. Finally, i want to thank MTN for the free MB that made me achieve this fit. We will prevail against Ebola.

99 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by konjakonja(m): 11:48am On Aug 04, 2014
Lol na fear be this eh. Make I quick open church cure one Ebolarian den use am grab TB passengers into my ministry. Ebola is a sharp stricker,it has succeed in benching HIV.

15 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by talk2cj08(m): 11:48am On Aug 04, 2014
That's wisdom

7 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by egift(m): 12:02pm On Aug 04, 2014
Good one. Am glad LASG and the Church can collaborate to ensure the safety of everyone. Kudos to them.

2 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by oluwafemi113(m): 12:05pm On Aug 04, 2014
May God continue to bless you sir.

9 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by Idrismusty97(m): 12:13pm On Aug 04, 2014
I am happy he is wise enough to comply with the government.

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by Bunchersstab(m): 12:18pm On Aug 04, 2014
tongue tongue Men of litu faith tongue tongue Ebola virus is a scam tongue tongue see as pipu dey fear death cheesy cheesy cheesy is it true dat bitter kola cures d scam
cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by Nosyke(m): 12:36pm On Aug 04, 2014
Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by hazyfm: 1:31pm On Aug 04, 2014
BEEN EXPECTING THIS..... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 04, 2014
Hahahhahahahah... TB joshua dey fear!! grin

10 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 04, 2014
Hmmmmmm ebola is now a "superstar"!!!

2 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 04, 2014
Good move, sir!

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by oldenglish: 2:33pm On Aug 04, 2014
TB where is thy faith?

9 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by kekakuz(m): 3:36pm On Aug 04, 2014
embarassed
oldenglish: TB where is thy faith?
Stupid question

Stuupid question

68 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by sammieguze(m): 5:44pm On Aug 04, 2014
hmmmmm....
Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by mencade5(m): 5:46pm On Aug 04, 2014
o boy eeee

see as t.b. Joshua just dey make frontpage anyhow today.
Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 04, 2014
Tuberculosis Josh grin grin grin

Always cashes in on every misfortune grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by Nikapetrelli(f): 5:48pm On Aug 04, 2014
Ebola,Fear dey catch all men be dat oo.This one no be God is my healer,u got to safeguard urself o

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:48pm On Aug 04, 2014
Good. Now he can be sent as a delegate to these ebola Nations.

Or lose customers.

2 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by Firefire(m): 5:49pm On Aug 04, 2014
issokay
Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by superior1: 5:50pm On Aug 04, 2014
PR things
Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 04, 2014
ok. nice 1,Mr tb joshua

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by Idrismusty97(m): 5:50pm On Aug 04, 2014
Ebola no be film trick o! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by Godfullsam(m): 5:50pm On Aug 04, 2014
Heaven help those who help themselves. Good move prophet T.B Joshua.

2 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by Mintayo(m): 5:51pm On Aug 04, 2014
Worwor: Hahahhahahahah... TB joshua dey fear!! grin
fear kwa? If he did not comply,na d same u go dey abuse am o!
Humaaaans!

24 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by Hadone(m): 5:51pm On Aug 04, 2014
TB at it again
Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by derolemode(m): 5:51pm On Aug 04, 2014
Now wey we wan know him true source of power!!

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by 22MM(m): 5:51pm On Aug 04, 2014
Thats gud
Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by Barselonia(m): 5:52pm On Aug 04, 2014
grin That's good.. But he for Try and delivered some people nah... lol..
u touch dem ,wahala., Them touch u,gobe...

5 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by alotofgrace(m): 5:52pm On Aug 04, 2014
[size=48pt]where are the religious god servants [/size]

are they busy summing their collected tithes, concluding on what to do with the offerings

are they recommending paracetamol and local concoction

Jesus Christ healed that general's daughter from afar, He never needed to be there embarassed

[size=28pt]EBOLAHARAM[/size]...could it be another of nature's own of restoring balance?

At the same time, the white are refusing to invest in the vaccine for the cure because they've not been hit. i guess they're waiting for biohazard or the umbrella cooperation virus of resident evil

At the same time still, this marks the best era for african medical researchers to surprise the world. NOt expecting anythiing from oour quack striking doctors though. angry

Heavenly father, please dont let this get to the North, and keep us safe while we do our part. **On my knees** embarassed embarassed embarassed

5 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by Burger01(m): 5:52pm On Aug 04, 2014
Bunchersstab: tongue tongue Men of litu faith tongue tongue Ebola virus is a scam tongue tongue see as pipu dey fear death cheesy cheesy cheesy is it true dat bitter kola cures d scam
cheesy cheesy cheesy
What do u want us to believe in your post now, henh!? You are confused my brother smiley

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apostle Paul Okikijesu 2021 Prophecies: Crisis In Aso Rock, A Governor Will Die / Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} / Pastor Throws Cash From His BMW Jeep While Performing In Anambra. Pics/video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.