Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,899 members, 7,821,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Nigerian Music Site Notjustok Launches Hulkshare Like Website - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigerian Music Site Notjustok Launches Hulkshare Like Website (826 Views)

Notjustok & G.R.A.P Music Present King Kong Rap Contest / NotjustOk: Vote for who wins #1,500,000 Naira now! (Top 30) #YouNeedANewBank / Can I Download Nigerian Music From the Internet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Music Site Notjustok Launches Hulkshare Like Website by entadaplace2: 10:02am On Aug 26, 2014
This August, leading music website notjustok.com has announced the release of ‘MyNotJustOk’ mynotjustok.com; an advanced music platform that creates an opportunity for users, artistes and their fans to explore different music sharing options. The Mynotjustok platform enables artistes and other audio content creators to upload their content, share with followers and also link up with iTunes so that listeners can purchase their music. ‘After several years of consistently serving the best of Nigerian and African music content and experiences, we decided to take it a step further; MyNotjustok gives African artists and audio creators a platform to share their content on blogs and social media platforms.’ Demola Ogundele, founder of notjustok.com explains. The web application also boasts of very personalized experiences for each user as fans have the option of choosing the music they want to see on their homepage by following their preferred artist or audio content creator, fans can also post comments, create their own personal playlists and have conversations with the MyNotjustok commuinity on topics that they care about. The Mynotjusok.com platform will be available to the public on August 25, 2014

Read more here
Re: Nigerian Music Site Notjustok Launches Hulkshare Like Website by lalaboi(m): 10:43am On Aug 26, 2014
Create a free account

http://my.notjustok.com/

. . . .
Upload your music and follow your favorite persons and Artistes.

http://my.notjustok.com/track/127/reekadobanks-chop-am

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Streetot Full Album Download / I Just Released A New Music Titled :: Peace In 9ja / N192 (naija Pop Compilation July 2015) - Wetin-dey.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.