Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,151 members, 7,957,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:27 AM

Maddam Who Forced Young House Help To Sit On Burning Electric Cooker Arrested - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Maddam Who Forced Young House Help To Sit On Burning Electric Cooker Arrested (1388 Views)

Man Arrested For Abducting, Impregnating House Help / Bayelsa Girl Forced To Marry Hausa Muslim Lover / This Is What My House Help Did To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maddam Who Forced Young House Help To Sit On Burning Electric Cooker Arrested by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 26, 2014
During the weekend I brought you guys a report
about
A young girl who was forced by her madam to sit on
a burning
electric cooker because she allegedly wet the bed.
If you missed it, read it and find the photos of the young girl here http://www.theparot.com/news.php?id=1305&news=BARBARIC%21%3A+This+young+girl+was+made+to+sit+on+burning+electric+cooker+because+she+peed+in+bed+%28Graphic+Photos%29

Below is an update on the story;

The woman's name is Roseline Uzoamaka and she
has been arrested. She was arrested on Sunday night
by the police at Kubwa police station who then
transferred the case to the Dutsen Alhaji Police
Division of the Federal Capital Territory Police
Command, Abuja.
The girl is 14 years old according to sources and her
name is Sarah. She's currently recuperating at the
hospital. Quite a lot of NGOs have gotten involved
and one in particular is planning to take Mrs
Uzoamaka to court for child brutality. Sarah is said to
be related to the woman's husband and was brought
to Abuja to help the family domestically.

More gist? http://www.theparot.com
Re: Maddam Who Forced Young House Help To Sit On Burning Electric Cooker Arrested by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 26, 2014
Ajo nwanyi!

I wonder what happens to employing adults if u can't be able to manage ur home alone.

We call such women'thick madam'

I see them everywhere. Men are not left out too.

My nebor travelled with all her family members to london last week leaving d boy who stays with them behind.
This boy cooks, wash, infact e remain make he bath all of them.
What wickedness. If they have money to go to london for like 2 weeks staying in a rented apartment, why won't they pay for this guy's ticket too?

Tufia, humans are very wicked especially nigerians. All these our church and mosque bla bla bla na effisssy. Social gathering thing.

2 Likes

Re: Maddam Who Forced Young House Help To Sit On Burning Electric Cooker Arrested by pickabeau1: 12:06pm On Aug 26, 2014
@topic. this woman should be prosecuted

@moca

Is the neighbour treating the boy well.. thats the main issue.. not bringing in sentiments

Not everyone can afford or wants to take their steward abroad,,

Its not a nigerian thing

2 Likes

Re: Maddam Who Forced Young House Help To Sit On Burning Electric Cooker Arrested by PassingShot(m): 12:08pm On Aug 26, 2014
May she get what she deserves. Justice must be seen done in this case.
Re: Maddam Who Forced Young House Help To Sit On Burning Electric Cooker Arrested by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 26, 2014
pickabeau1: @topic. this woman should be prosecuted
@moca
Is the neighbour treating the boy well.. thats the main issue.. not bringing in sentiments
Its not a nigerian thing

Nope. But he is a guy and u know guys hardly talk. They trained him in secondary and he wrote jamb.
My qualms is they have d money so what will it take them.
This life ends in just 6 feets. D more u put smiles on people's face d better. That's ur only legacy.
Re: Maddam Who Forced Young House Help To Sit On Burning Electric Cooker Arrested by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 26, 2014
There's no need for too much talk,. They should just hang her without trial asap angry angry • •

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maddam Who Forced Young House Help To Sit On Burning Electric Cooker Arrested by pickabeau1: 2:37pm On Aug 26, 2014
moca:

Nope. But he is a guy and u know guys hardly talk. They trained him in secondary and he wrote jamb.
This life ends in just 6 feets. D more u put smiles on people's face d better. That's ur only legacy.

Well that is the family's call..as long as they show basic decency
Re: Maddam Who Forced Young House Help To Sit On Burning Electric Cooker Arrested by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 26, 2014
banega: There's no need for too much talk,. They should just hang her without trial asap angry angry • •

Without trial ?
Re: Maddam Who Forced Young House Help To Sit On Burning Electric Cooker Arrested by SAMBARRY: 2:41pm On Aug 26, 2014
I am telling you undecided
moca: Ajo nwanyi!

I wonder what happens to employing adults if u can't be able to manage ur home alone.

We call such women'thick madam'

I see them everywhere. Men are not left out too.

My nebor travelled with all her family members to london last week leaving d boy who stays with them behind.
This boy cooks, wash, infact e remain make he bath all of them.
What wickedness. If they have money to go to london for like 2 weeks staying in a rented apartment, why won't they pay for this guy's ticket too?

Tufia, humans are very wicked especially nigerians. All these our church and mosque bla bla bla na effisssy. Social gathering thing.

Re: Maddam Who Forced Young House Help To Sit On Burning Electric Cooker Arrested by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 26, 2014
Nahhh. They shouldn't hang her
Let's take it back to the medieval days...
She should sit on a similar stove...
It should roast her 'womanhood'
Then dey should chop her body parts 1 by 1...
Then hang her in a tight cage...
So birds can feed on her.
That's my take on this. Thanks
Re: Maddam Who Forced Young House Help To Sit On Burning Electric Cooker Arrested by SAMBARRY: 2:56pm On Aug 26, 2014
Ni it's not possible. Eye service is too much in Nigeria. They will only treat him right when a visitor is around in fact they will be smiling at the house help. Let the visitor, it's igbaju he will be receiving every now and then
moca:

Re: Maddam Who Forced Young House Help To Sit On Burning Electric Cooker Arrested by westdown(f): 3:02pm On Aug 26, 2014
@Moca u are really funny so they should take there househelp abroad to run away abi? Well as for the wicked madam only God will reward her.

2 Likes

Re: Maddam Who Forced Young House Help To Sit On Burning Electric Cooker Arrested by SAMBARRY: 3:06pm On Aug 26, 2014
@ moca you don't know that every day yelling and violence will have killed his confidence so much that he won't be able to talk well
Re: Maddam Who Forced Young House Help To Sit On Burning Electric Cooker Arrested by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 26, 2014
^what r u saying?
For jeez sake that guy is d hubby's cousin!

And what is wrong in traveling with ur househelp?
Myopic mentality

Its their children that's almost d same age with d guy that won't run away.

@sambarry, each time I see that guy....,
I smh. Maybe its his nature but he looks like bonga fish.
I wish him well.

1 Like

Re: Maddam Who Forced Young House Help To Sit On Burning Electric Cooker Arrested by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 26, 2014
SAMBARRY: @ moca you don't know that every day yelling and violence will have killed his confidence so much that he won't be able to talk well
My dear, and d woman can yell.
As they r out of town, if there is no light, he don't put on gen or inverter.
Assuming d lady that was told to come and spy on him didn't come to my house, I would hv assumed all of them travelled.
We live in a wicked world.
Re: Maddam Who Forced Young House Help To Sit On Burning Electric Cooker Arrested by ahnie: 3:16pm On Aug 26, 2014
wonders!
Re: Maddam Who Forced Young House Help To Sit On Burning Electric Cooker Arrested by egopersonified(f): 1:54pm On Aug 27, 2014
Op, try paste her pictures, I need to see that face.
Re: Maddam Who Forced Young House Help To Sit On Burning Electric Cooker Arrested by crackhaus: 2:10pm On Aug 27, 2014
egopersonified: Op, try paste her pictures, I need to see that face.
My exact thoughts since I heard this news.
Re: Maddam Who Forced Young House Help To Sit On Burning Electric Cooker Arrested by Saraha1(f): 2:49pm On Aug 27, 2014

Its not a nigerian thing

[/quote]who told is not a Nigeria thing? Is just pure wickeness .
Some people can afford to do it, but hated and selfish reason would not allow.

What pains me most ,is the fact that the set of peole that develop this wickeness are people that spend all their days in the church or mosque raising their wick hands to God .

Abeg make I drop my pen.

(1) (Reply)

New Insights About Story On Boy Resuced From Wall In Ondo / Is Underwear A Gift Married Woman Can Give A Married Man? / DELETED03

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.