Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Photos From A Night Of Tribute For Dora Akunyili - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From A Night Of Tribute For Dora Akunyili (31227 Views)

Caroline Danjuma's Husband Rubbing Her Feet At A Night Club (photos) / Tributes To Pro. Dora Akunyili From Nairalanders. / Why I Stormed Out Of Tribute Event By Imo State Government– Charley Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From A Night Of Tribute For Dora Akunyili by kenbee(f): 9:40pm On Aug 26, 2014
hushmail: d candle dat burns twice as bright lasts half long

RIP

u will b sorely missed in d political horizon of Anambra state

Oh my God, did U say Anambra State?
U regard my dear Prof. Dora local.
Nigeria, Africa and the entire world are missing and mourning her already!

continue to Rest in the Lord!
Re: Photos From A Night Of Tribute For Dora Akunyili by Forwetinnah: 9:58pm On Aug 26, 2014
ayusco85: great woman who won lots of awards globally. RIP

She was very okay till she started her political battle with diabolic Ngige. Nigerian politics, smh. RIP Dora
Re: Photos From A Night Of Tribute For Dora Akunyili by ayusco85(m): 10:17pm On Aug 26, 2014
Forwetinnah:

She was very okay till she started her political battle with diabolic Ngige. Nigerian politics, smh. RIP Dora

what are u implying?
Re: Photos From A Night Of Tribute For Dora Akunyili by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 26, 2014
RIP Prof Dora.Queen of Africa
Re: Photos From A Night Of Tribute For Dora Akunyili by Edusouls(m): 10:44pm On Aug 26, 2014
Rip d.o.r.a, this is not a better place, dwell in a better realm in peace and tranquility for the soul..
Re: Photos From A Night Of Tribute For Dora Akunyili by Dehonourable: 11:12pm On Aug 26, 2014
May your soul rest in peace, Amen. Adieu Dr Dora.
Re: Photos From A Night Of Tribute For Dora Akunyili by Forwetinnah: 1:18am On Aug 27, 2014
ayusco85:

what are u implying?

You seriously expect me to answer that question? I can as well teach you to recite the alphabets
Re: Photos From A Night Of Tribute For Dora Akunyili by easystudy101: 1:53am On Aug 27, 2014
madam, you made your mark.

nigerians will never forget your good deeds

RIP

http://www.amazon.com/Jobs-Wey-You-Fast-Abroad-ebook/dp/B00MTW6O52
Re: Photos From A Night Of Tribute For Dora Akunyili by DBestDoc(f): 2:59am On Aug 27, 2014
Rest on my hero and role model.
Re: Photos From A Night Of Tribute For Dora Akunyili by checkefosa: 5:03am On Aug 27, 2014
DORA U ARE A HERO. WE MISS U ALOT. WEN D GOOD PEOPLE DIES PEOPLE ALWAYS CRY. WE WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER U. RIP
Re: Photos From A Night Of Tribute For Dora Akunyili by mamagee3(f): 6:50am On Aug 27, 2014
May her soul rest in peace!!!
Re: Photos From A Night Of Tribute For Dora Akunyili by gebest: 7:43am On Aug 27, 2014
owem: Na wa oh
what about EBOLA?
Re: Photos From A Night Of Tribute For Dora Akunyili by praises16: 7:55am On Aug 27, 2014
I bought biscuit at a place last week and after opening, just felt like checking the expiry date and lo... the biscuit expired since April this year and even the vendor did not know
I credit this to Prof. Akunyili, who while at NAFDAC pioneered the need to check expiry dates of items. or if not at least it was then it came to my awareness
Oh Dora!!!
I weep...
Re: Photos From A Night Of Tribute For Dora Akunyili by zurine(f): 7:58am On Aug 27, 2014
chai, the good also die
Re: Photos From A Night Of Tribute For Dora Akunyili by AMAKAVIOLA: 8:13am On Aug 27, 2014
Are dey mourning or Celebrating I ddnt see a solemn mood there
Re: Photos From A Night Of Tribute For Dora Akunyili by Emmanueledu(m): 8:20am On Aug 27, 2014
RIP to a great woman of valour!
An Amazon!
The heroine of our time!
fare thee well....je nke oma!!!
Re: Photos From A Night Of Tribute For Dora Akunyili by ayusco85(m): 8:29am On Aug 27, 2014
Forwetinnah:

You seriously expect me to answer that question? I can as well teach you to recite the alphabets

U for answer am na, yeye conspiration theorist. Wuna go dey open wuna mouth dey spill rubbish. U for even say na ngige kill her na.
Re: Photos From A Night Of Tribute For Dora Akunyili by Forwetinnah: 11:05am On Aug 27, 2014
ayusco85:

U for answer am na, yeye conspiration theorist. Wuna go dey open wuna mouth dey spill rubbish. U for even say na ngige kill her na.

Na NGIGE KILL HER!! You hear am? Abi make i shout am again with echo?!! Rubbish!! You think say I be person wey dey fear face? Who you be, abi nonentity like you go fit talk to me for real life? Internet dey give some hediots strength sha
Re: Photos From A Night Of Tribute For Dora Akunyili by ayusco85(m): 11:24am On Aug 27, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Na NGIGE KILL HER!! ? Who you be, abi nonentity like you go fit talk to me for real life? Internet dey give some hediots strength sha

u can go and kill urself if u like. i no send u undecided
Re: Photos From A Night Of Tribute For Dora Akunyili by Forwetinnah: 11:32am On Aug 27, 2014
ayusco85:

u can go and kill urself if u like. i no send u undecided

Na you go jump off a bridge and DIE, atleast that would get you better attention than the one you're getting from me now.
Re: Photos From A Night Of Tribute For Dora Akunyili by omog2000(m): 12:58pm On Aug 27, 2014
RIP. Dora. cry
Re: Photos From A Night Of Tribute For Dora Akunyili by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 28, 2014
They are winning nd dinning over an amazon in whose shoes none of them can fit in,I challenge the women to do half of what she did and let's see if Nigeria won't be greater.*especially that Oby ezekwesili

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"TBoss' Brother, Chris Beat His Girlfriend In DELSU & Made Her Abort"- IG Users / Wizkid Gets Honoured At Cyprus International University (photos) / Pretty Mike: I Got A Sex Doll Because I Got Tired Of Lagos Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.