Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,409 members, 7,826,580 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Invitation To Attend My Graduation Ceremony - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Invitation To Attend My Graduation Ceremony (1222 Views)

Visa To Greece To Attend A Conference / Invitation Letter To Attend Graduation / I Am To Attend A Conference In Uk, What Type Of Visa Am To Go For? Thanks (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Invitation To Attend My Graduation Ceremony by plot159(m): 1:04pm On Aug 26, 2014
I want to invite my wife for my graduation ceremony in the UK. I am going to sponsor her trip and accommodation and feeding as well. I have like 2600 pounds in my UK and account and she like 200k in her Nigeria account. She just left school and not employed and she is trading at the moment. She will be staying for one week in the UK and will go back to Nigeria. I have attached a registration letter, Visa and passport ,graduation letter, accommodation booking,Marriage certificate, her invitation letter and my bank statement. Will they grant her Visa to attend my graduation ?
Thanks
plot159

The graduation is coming up in November is she is applying first week of September. is it to early ?
Re: Invitation To Attend My Graduation Ceremony by justwise(m): 1:59pm On Aug 26, 2014

(1)

Portharcourt-eket / The World's Most Powerful Passports / Fashion Capitals:world Most Fashionable Cities.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.