Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Like Seriously Should I Say She Killed Herself!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Like Seriously Should I Say She Killed Herself!!! (3123 Views)

Help: Her Sister Thinks She Killed Their Mother / Mother Admits She Killed Her Three Disabled Children / A Nairalander Just Killed Herself....IvyBlue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Like Seriously Should I Say She Killed Herself!!! by sexymoma(f): 2:09pm On Aug 26, 2014
There was this neigbour of mine that delivered her three kids through C.S (cesarean section), The third kid was just three months old when we saw her wid another baby bump shocked... Then she called me and told me the doc told her to abort the preggy cos the chances of delivering the baby alive are very slim 50-50 buh due to her religion she disagreed. Then i asked her why didn't they use protection and she was like '' ah sisi mi esin o gba laye' (our religion isn't in support of that)....

Now she is dead and the baby is alive cry. She died some hours after delivery cry
Should i say she killed herself or she wasn't wise enough. cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Like Seriously Should I Say She Killed Herself!!! by ammyluv2002(f): 2:11pm On Aug 26, 2014
Sad! embarassed
Re: Like Seriously Should I Say She Killed Herself!!! by sexybash(f): 2:12pm On Aug 26, 2014
You know say most women mumu
If Thier husband say jump
Dem go ask how high
She will never rest in peace for leaving her kids mother less
Amen kiss

1 Like

Re: Like Seriously Should I Say She Killed Herself!!! by redcliff: 2:14pm On Aug 26, 2014
She's simply put it "ignorant". She did kill herself. No mercy.

1 Like

Re: Like Seriously Should I Say She Killed Herself!!! by echobee(f): 2:15pm On Aug 26, 2014
sexybash: You know say most women mumu
Dem go ask how high
Amen kiss
haaaaaaaaaaaaaa! This swear na wa oooooo. Rest in peace,woman

6 Likes

Re: Like Seriously Should I Say She Killed Herself!!! by zainyrazzy(f): 2:19pm On Aug 26, 2014
You don't ve to coment if u don't have something nice too say that's very bad thing to say you will die one day and some one some where will say the same to you
Dem go ask how high
Amen kiss

5 Likes

Re: Like Seriously Should I Say She Killed Herself!!! by sexybash(f): 2:22pm On Aug 26, 2014
zainyrazzy: You don't ve to coment if u don't have something nice too say that's very bad thing to say you will die one day and some one some where will say the same to you
No problem
If only I was warned and I did not listen
Don't you think she is been unfair to the children she left behind?

Sometimes you should consider the pple around you

5 Likes

Re: Like Seriously Should I Say She Killed Herself!!! by zainyrazzy(f): 2:24pm On Aug 26, 2014
May her soul rest in peace. Abeg which religion stops her 4rm protection. O ga oooo now her children are motherless
Re: Like Seriously Should I Say She Killed Herself!!! by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 26, 2014
Assuming she is of the Christian fold, if she'd abort the baby, she's automatically a murderer and will go to hell for taking someone's life. But now that she is dead, it can be said she died a of a natural consequence. Judgement of God will not be upon her.

she has live her life even though short but decided to give opportunity to her 'new self' to explore and conquer. Part of her is still in existence since her new born is alive. On the other hand, no human is superior to another and every human being should have equal right to life.

3 Likes

Re: Like Seriously Should I Say She Killed Herself!!! by sexymoma(f): 2:32pm On Aug 26, 2014
SeaGold: Assuming she is of the Christian fold, if she'd abort the baby, she's automatically a murderer and will go to hell for taking someone's life. But now that she is dead, it can be said she died a of a natural consequence. Judgement of God will not be upon her.

she has live her life even though short but decided to give opportunity to her 'new self' to explore and conquer. Part of her is still in existence since her new born is alive. On the other hand, no human is superior to another and every human being should have equal right to life.
Even when the preggy was just some weeks old angry Those kids will never forgive their moma. cry

1 Like

Re: Like Seriously Should I Say She Killed Herself!!! by Haywhymido(m): 2:35pm On Aug 26, 2014
sexymoma: due to her religion she disagreed.Then i asked her why didn't they use protection and she was like '' ah sisi mi esin o gba laye' (our religion isn't in support of that)....
cry
she deserve wot she got.Which religion no allow protection during sex between husband n wife. Even in dis case abortion(at early stage i mean) is allow as long as such pregnant n delivery is guaranteed to take her life to my best of knowlege. I only pity her children, i feel nothing 4 her n I on behalf of nigerians thank her 4 reducing dat breath taking population of nigeria.Make she greet my grandpa oo. Ode oshi
Re: Like Seriously Should I Say She Killed Herself!!! by thorpido(m): 2:37pm On Aug 26, 2014
Many people die in ignorance and the worst of it is when it is based on some religious doctrine.I always think of a patient who died in d hosp where I work cos she wouldn't take blood transfusion due to her religion.

This poor woman died in ignorance.Which God doctrine forbids family planning except some men's conceived ideas?

4 Likes

Re: Like Seriously Should I Say She Killed Herself!!! by PassingShot(m): 2:38pm On Aug 26, 2014
Dem go ask how high
Amen
kiss

Common! Show respect to the dead dude.

This is the type of post the mod should hide.

1 Like

Re: Like Seriously Should I Say She Killed Herself!!! by PassingShot(m): 2:40pm On Aug 26, 2014
SeaGold: Assuming she is of the Christian fold, if she'd abort the baby, she's automatically a murderer and will go to hell for taking someone's life. But now that she is dead, it can be said she died a of a natural consequence. Judgement of God will not be upon her.

Many likes.
Re: Like Seriously Should I Say She Killed Herself!!! by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 26, 2014
She did not kill herself, her ignorance did.
Now that she is dead, that husband of hers who could not control his ravenous appetite for copulation with the glaring danger involved will soon inform his community of his wish to marry another woman to help care for his children but with the same sinister motive of satisfying his thirsty urge.
Re: Like Seriously Should I Say She Killed Herself!!! by IFY124(f): 2:41pm On Aug 26, 2014
Its a pity. May her soul rest in peace
Re: Like Seriously Should I Say She Killed Herself!!! by sexymoma(f): 2:45pm On Aug 26, 2014
thorpido: Many people die in ignorance and the worst of it is when it is based on some religious doctrine.I always think of a patient who died in d hosp where I work cos she wouldn't take blood transfusion due to her religion.
This poor woman died in ignorance.Which God doctrine forbids family planning except some men's conceived ideas?
Like you read my mind angry
Re: Like Seriously Should I Say She Killed Herself!!! by sexybash(f): 2:51pm On Aug 26, 2014
PassingShot:

Common! Show respect to the dead dude.

This is the type of post the mod should hide.
I have said my own if you like go kiss ebola patients
Am out
Re: Like Seriously Should I Say She Killed Herself!!! by lirusehn(m): 2:53pm On Aug 26, 2014
Dem go ask how high
Amen kiss
pray u dont follow her soonest !! undecided

1 Like

Re: Like Seriously Should I Say She Killed Herself!!! by sexybash(f): 2:56pm On Aug 26, 2014
lirusehn: pray u dont follow her soonest !! undecided
At least I have live indeed
Na you wey dey fear to die na I pity for cheesy
Re: Like Seriously Should I Say She Killed Herself!!! by Haywhymido(m): 2:57pm On Aug 26, 2014

being in xtian fold 4bid using protection during sex between husband n wife too

1 Like

Re: Like Seriously Should I Say She Killed Herself!!! by lirusehn(m): 2:58pm On Aug 26, 2014
sexybash:
At least I have live indeed
Na you wey dey fear to die na I pity for cheesy
am not afraid of death. Am only scared of posting senselessly online

1 Like

Re: Like Seriously Should I Say She Killed Herself!!! by lirusehn(m): 2:58pm On Aug 26, 2014
undecided
Re: Like Seriously Should I Say She Killed Herself!!! by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 26, 2014
sexymoma: Even when the preggy was just some weeks old angry Those kids will never forgive their moma. cry

So when they are of age, the other kids will look at their last born and said: "hey, you killed our mother" because their existence is much more better and important to their last born right? Or probably the new kid doesn't deserve to live after beating millions of sperm cells to live? He deserve the right to life...infact he is a winner all rounder.

Her mom death was purely an accident and death doesn't ask u where, how, when before it struck. The kid might grow to be what the parent never dream to become someday

2 Likes

Re: Like Seriously Should I Say She Killed Herself!!! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 26, 2014
Haywhymido: being in xtian fold 4bid using protection during sex between husband n wife too

No. Most people enjoy having sex unprotected and some men resort to withdrawal method in that regard.

We all know the consequence of unprotected fun so I assume the couple were prepared for the possible outcome
Re: Like Seriously Should I Say She Killed Herself!!! by Blockus: 3:06pm On Aug 26, 2014
sexymoma: There was this neigbour of mine that delivered her three kids through C.S (cesarean section), The third kid was just three months old when we saw her wid another baby bump shocked... Then she called me and told me the doc told her to abort the preggy cos the chances of delivering the baby alive are very slim 50-50 buh due to her religion she disagreed. Then i asked her why didn't they use protection and she was like '' ah sisi mi esin o gba laye' (our religion isn't in support of that)....

Now she is dead and the baby is alive cry. She died some hours after delivery cry
Should i say she killed herself or she wasn't wise enough. cry

Naaaaa!

God killed her.
Re: Like Seriously Should I Say She Killed Herself!!! by sexymoma(f): 3:10pm On Aug 26, 2014
SeaGold:
No. Most people enjoy having sex unprotected and some men resort to withdrawal method in that regard.
We all know the consequence of unprotected fun so I assume the couple were prepared for the possible outcome
So we can simply say her hubby killed her.... cos that was what her sis said to her hubby angry
Re: Like Seriously Should I Say She Killed Herself!!! by sexymoma(f): 3:11pm On Aug 26, 2014
Blockus:

Naaaaa!

God killed her.
God!! shocked.. He carry hammer nack am for her head ni angry
Re: Like Seriously Should I Say She Killed Herself!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 3:13pm On Aug 26, 2014
Na wa o! Y'all let the woman rest in peace abeg! Na her time. May God console the famz. sad

2 Likes

Re: Like Seriously Should I Say She Killed Herself!!! by Blockus: 3:14pm On Aug 26, 2014
sexymoma: God!! shocked.. He carry hammer nack am for her head ni angry

Nope.. He just allowed her to die.. Thats all.
Re: Like Seriously Should I Say She Killed Herself!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 3:18pm On Aug 26, 2014
sexymoma: So we can simply say her hubby killed her.... cos that was what her sis said to her hubby angry
He killed her? How? Tell the ignorant sis to go suck on Obatala's toes mehn...
Re: Like Seriously Should I Say She Killed Herself!!! by sexymoma(f): 3:22pm On Aug 26, 2014
Idowuogbo:
He killed her? How? Tell the ignorant sis to go suck on Obatala's toes mehn...
She was like he knew that One; the lady jos delivered, two; she delivered thru C.S, Three; Their religion isn't in support of having protected sex. Why can't he jos abstain a lil angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Here To Answer All Your Personal Finance Questions. / Oldies: 24 Classic Indian Movies That Warmed Our Hearts Back In The Days / So emotional and Touching Pics...real Men Doesnt Abuse Women And Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.