Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,810 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Mother Admits She Killed Her Three Disabled Children - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Admits She Killed Her Three Disabled Children (21811 Views)

(photos)mother Admits To Sleeping With 15 Yr Old Son, They Have A Baby Together / Royal Father In Sex Scandal With Disabled Woman Of Four (Pictured) / Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Admits She Killed Her Three Disabled Children by churchie(m): 7:49am On Jul 08, 2014
Tania Clarence, 42-year-old mother, pleaded guilty to manslaughter of her three disabled children... Read more here http://halfbloodng.com/?p=378

2 Likes

Re: Mother Admits She Killed Her Three Disabled Children by b3llo(m): 9:12am On Jul 08, 2014
She never liked them initially.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Admits She Killed Her Three Disabled Children by ahnie: 12:54pm On Jul 08, 2014
b3llo: She never liked them initially.

No on the contrary...
she is just frustrated,confused and Deranged.

4 Likes

Re: Mother Admits She Killed Her Three Disabled Children by churchie(m): 2:12pm On Jul 08, 2014
ahnie:

No on the contrary...

Yeah... That's true

1 Like

Re: Mother Admits She Killed Her Three Disabled Children by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:58pm On Jul 08, 2014
She had 3 kids. All were disabled. And now she killed them. I find it hard to believe she is not cursed undecided

3 Likes

Re: Mother Admits She Killed Her Three Disabled Children by b3llo(m): 5:45pm On Jul 08, 2014
ahnie:

No on the contrary...
Whatever it is, she is ashamed of her kids. That's her own palaver
Re: Mother Admits She Killed Her Three Disabled Children by Kanwulia: 6:49pm On Jul 08, 2014
They are her children.
Her prerogative!
Let her face the consequences! kiss
Re: Mother Admits She Killed Her Three Disabled Children by ireneidiva(f): 6:52pm On Jul 08, 2014
Kanwulia: They are her children.
Her prerogative!
Your picture is lovely.
Re: Mother Admits She Killed Her Three Disabled Children by LMAyedun(m): 5:39am On Jul 09, 2014
So sad!
A case of Monkey no fine, him mama no like am.

May God forgive her.
Re: Mother Admits She Killed Her Three Disabled Children by gbaskiboy: 5:45am On Jul 09, 2014
Why can't she just accept things the way are and try as much as possible to show them love. Did she really see those children the way God sees them?

3 Likes

Re: Mother Admits She Killed Her Three Disabled Children by madridguy(m): 5:45am On Jul 09, 2014
I will advocate that this woman should be judge according to Islamic law. How could take three lives.

1 Like

Re: Mother Admits She Killed Her Three Disabled Children by sohl7(m): 5:49am On Jul 09, 2014
The blood of those kids will definitely cry for vengance

1 Like

Re: Mother Admits She Killed Her Three Disabled Children by tintingz(m): 5:50am On Jul 09, 2014
This is heartless of the mother, why not take them to an orphanage.

There are disabled children with gifts.
Re: Mother Admits She Killed Her Three Disabled Children by Sheenor: 5:55am On Jul 09, 2014
sohl7: The blood of those kids will definitely cry for vengance
Re: Mother Admits She Killed Her Three Disabled Children by justi4jesu(f): 6:10am On Jul 09, 2014
Hmmm...Did she kill them all at once or 1 after the other..

Her mind really strong oh...

SMH
Re: Mother Admits She Killed Her Three Disabled Children by echobee(f): 6:10am On Jul 09, 2014
Stewpid woman. Wicked woman and heartless angry angry. Haba!!! sad three kids. May God deliver us oooooooo. LORD JESUS,I THANK YOU FOR THE WONDERFUL MOTHER YOU GAVE ME.AMEN
Re: Mother Admits She Killed Her Three Disabled Children by Smartsyn(m): 6:12am On Jul 09, 2014
the woman is also disable mentally

1 Like

Re: Mother Admits She Killed Her Three Disabled Children by LMAyedun(m): 6:28am On Jul 09, 2014
Smartsyn: the woman is also disable mentally
Gbam!!!
Re: Mother Admits She Killed Her Three Disabled Children by StannisNaharis(f): 6:29am On Jul 09, 2014
Hmmm. Who do we blame now?
Re: Mother Admits She Killed Her Three Disabled Children by Kemy11(m): 6:33am On Jul 09, 2014
I think she gave them a mercy killing judging from the type of suffering she sees adult physically challenged people pass through especially when the parents are not buoyant financially. She should have seeked the advic e of a psychologist.

3 Likes

Re: Mother Admits She Killed Her Three Disabled Children by lilmax(m): 6:37am On Jul 09, 2014
Not good at all
Re: Mother Admits She Killed Her Three Disabled Children by lilmax(m): 6:44am On Jul 09, 2014
Kanwulia: They are her children.
Her prerogative!
smh
Re: Mother Admits She Killed Her Three Disabled Children by Busuyib(f): 6:49am On Jul 09, 2014
Nawa o
Re: Mother Admits She Killed Her Three Disabled Children by mgbeketoto: 6:49am On Jul 09, 2014
lilmax: smh

Wor khin? undecided
Re: Mother Admits She Killed Her Three Disabled Children by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 09, 2014
Heartless woman
Re: Mother Admits She Killed Her Three Disabled Children by Sanchez01: 6:51am On Jul 09, 2014
I'm not trying to justify her act though but the frustration must have taken its toll on her. Though the article reads 'disabled', it is well known that 'they' have class and their conditions or cases differ, pending on the factors responsible. I am no doctor and my field is nowhere close to it. I guess her action can be termed 'euthanasia'; an act or practice of killing somebody who has an incurable disease, illness or injury... Though, she did it wrongly. Most importantly, maiming three children and watching life flee from the is unbearable for any sane person to watch or do. She was indeed frustrated.

3 Likes

Re: Mother Admits She Killed Her Three Disabled Children by coolzeal(m): 7:02am On Jul 09, 2014
The worst thing to call somebody is crazy. It's dismissive, 'I don't understand this person, so they're crazy'. That's bullshit! Cause people are not crazy, they're strong people. Maybe their environment is a little sick. Not trying to justify her inhumane actions but she's frustrated and perhaps no one to help.

1 Like

Re: Mother Admits She Killed Her Three Disabled Children by DONMAYOR19(m): 7:06am On Jul 09, 2014
3 disable for one family, na wa o. Make them go beg them for village nah. grin
Re: Mother Admits She Killed Her Three Disabled Children by Emma8043(m): 7:10am On Jul 09, 2014
Wonder sha neva end wey many woman are looking for only one and this slowpoke is killing 3
*drag her out run inside an acid shop grab 100ltr and empty all on her*
case close

1 Like

Re: Mother Admits She Killed Her Three Disabled Children by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 09, 2014
This is very common, especially a few weeks after a baby is born, the parents do it so they don't have to suffer in the future.

It is shameful but yes, it happens very often.
Re: Mother Admits She Killed Her Three Disabled Children by priscaoge(f): 7:40am On Jul 09, 2014
She is possessed undecidedundecided
Re: Mother Admits She Killed Her Three Disabled Children by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 09, 2014
ireneidiva:
Your picture is lovely.
I like u already.can we date?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Couple Welcomes Quadruplets In Jos After 7 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Lady Outs Her Estranged Mum After She Bragged Being A Proud Mother On Twitter / A Nairalander And His Late Mother (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.