Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

A Nairalander Just Killed Herself....IvyBlue - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Nairalander Just Killed Herself....IvyBlue (5900 Views)

A Nairalander Just Lost His DAD / Like Seriously Should I Say She Killed Herself!!! / Police Woman Killed Herself After Sending Text To Husband Instead Of Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Just Killed Herself....IvyBlue by SorayaCarvalho(f): 6:06pm On Oct 04, 2013
Suicide is real you all ,she is the one who made me join nairaland.One day she was visiting my brother,who happens to be her very good friend and I saw her glued to her phone,asked her what it was and she showed this website .After 6 months I finally decided to join.
I see she made her last post not long ago and she deactivated her account. cry she didnt seem like she had something bothering her
RIP IvyBlue

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Just Killed Herself....IvyBlue by SorayaCarvalho(f): 6:12pm On Oct 04, 2013
I guess she will never be back... trying to upload a snapshot of her last post cry cry
Re: A Nairalander Just Killed Herself....IvyBlue by bellong: 6:16pm On Oct 04, 2013
Wait... Are you sure of this? Do you have any idea why she ended it all? Are there no people around her to support her through whatever made her end her life?

Many questions but why........
Re: A Nairalander Just Killed Herself....IvyBlue by pickabeau1: 6:18pm On Oct 04, 2013
OP are you sure..

i know she was not happy a while back but ARE U SURE?
Re: A Nairalander Just Killed Herself....IvyBlue by SorayaCarvalho(f): 6:20pm On Oct 04, 2013
bellong: Wait... Are you sure of this? Do you have any idea why she ended it all? Are there no people around her to support her through whatever made her end her life?

Many questions but why........

they just called me, we live in same country but I have been away on holiday in another country. She had no friends apart my brother who she hardly visit. She was always indoors, a very good girl. I need to call and ask all those questions.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Just Killed Herself....IvyBlue by pickabeau1: 6:21pm On Oct 04, 2013
Soraya-Carvalho:

they just called me, we live in same country but I have been away on holiday in another country. She had no friends apart my brother who she hardly visit. She was always indoors, a very good girl. I need to call and ask all those questions.

She cut herself a while back and we all prayed with her when she said she had a new lease of life

Please be sure,... this is reallysad

Ivynwa must not hear this
Re: A Nairalander Just Killed Herself....IvyBlue by SorayaCarvalho(f): 6:21pm On Oct 04, 2013

Re: A Nairalander Just Killed Herself....IvyBlue by SorayaCarvalho(f): 6:25pm On Oct 04, 2013
pickabeau1:

She cut herself a while back and we all prayed with her when she said she had a new lease of life

Please be sure,... this is reallysad

Ivynwa must not hear this

Yes very sad I can't stop crying
My brother just told me this sad story.. She was going through a break up then she fell in love with this guy on here. His number was the last one she called

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Just Killed Herself....IvyBlue by Caracta(f): 6:29pm On Oct 04, 2013
Is this a joke or something?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Just Killed Herself....IvyBlue by Caracta(f): 6:30pm On Oct 04, 2013
Who de-activated her account? Why is the handle showing "nobody"?
Re: A Nairalander Just Killed Herself....IvyBlue by Caracta(f): 6:33pm On Oct 04, 2013
Soraya-Carvalho:

She posted around 2pm, deactivated her account, killed herself amd told you to open a thread to announce her demise? Are you for real?
Re: A Nairalander Just Killed Herself....IvyBlue by SorayaCarvalho(f): 6:34pm On Oct 04, 2013
Caracta: Who de-activated her account? Why is the handle showing "nobody"?

did you read the post at all??

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Just Killed Herself....IvyBlue by fuckluv(f): 6:34pm On Oct 04, 2013
Is this some kind of joke? Cos I don't know whether to write RIP or not.
Pls who is she? Never seen that handle before
Re: A Nairalander Just Killed Herself....IvyBlue by rockafela(m): 6:36pm On Oct 04, 2013
Why end it just like dat embarassed
Re: A Nairalander Just Killed Herself....IvyBlue by ITbomb(m): 6:36pm On Oct 04, 2013
I hope you know what you are doing .
If this is a joke , I'm gonna come hard on u
Re: A Nairalander Just Killed Herself....IvyBlue by SorayaCarvalho(f): 6:38pm On Oct 04, 2013
ITbomb: I hope you know what you are doing .
If this is a joke , I'm gonna come hard on u

you think I would joke with this?
Re: A Nairalander Just Killed Herself....IvyBlue by Caracta(f): 6:38pm On Oct 04, 2013
Soraya-Carvalho:

did you read the post at all??

Yes i did. Just surprised or should i say, shocked. And the screenshot you posted showed she made her last post this afternoon.

Hmmm. It is well.
Re: A Nairalander Just Killed Herself....IvyBlue by Dsage1: 6:41pm On Oct 04, 2013
Soraya-Carvalho:

Yes very sad I can't stop crying
My brother just told me this sad story.. She was going through a break up then she fell in love with this guy on here. His number was the last one she called

This is sad. Are you saying she killed herself because a guy on NL broke her heart?
Re: A Nairalander Just Killed Herself....IvyBlue by SorayaCarvalho(f): 6:43pm On Oct 04, 2013
D sage:

This is sad. Are you saying she killed herself because a guy on NL broke her heart?

I guess so.. Apparently the guy's number is the last one she called

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Just Killed Herself....IvyBlue by Caracta(f): 6:44pm On Oct 04, 2013
D sage:

Very sad.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Just Killed Herself....IvyBlue by Sijo01(f): 6:52pm On Oct 04, 2013
This is a joke, right?
Re: A Nairalander Just Killed Herself....IvyBlue by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 04, 2013
Now what
Re: A Nairalander Just Killed Herself....IvyBlue by Dyt(f): 7:06pm On Oct 04, 2013
Soraya-Carvalho:

I guess so.. Apparently the guy's number is the last one she called

Pls pm me dat number
My hrt is racing
Pls dis got to be a joke
*am I crying already?*
Re: A Nairalander Just Killed Herself....IvyBlue by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 04, 2013
Is it the same girl we were encouraging on a thread
Jesus Lord!
Let me find that thread
She was hospitalized for depression and we were all rooting for her to beat it

Her account is now deactivated
Wow
Re: A Nairalander Just Killed Herself....IvyBlue by SorayaCarvalho(f): 7:17pm On Oct 04, 2013
Dyt:

Pls pm me dat number
My hrt is racing
Pls dis got to be a joke
*am I crying already?*

I dont have that number sorry cry cry cry
Re: A Nairalander Just Killed Herself....IvyBlue by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 04, 2013
Really undecided
Re: A Nairalander Just Killed Herself....IvyBlue by nikkyshyne(f): 7:26pm On Oct 04, 2013
Hmmm...
Re: A Nairalander Just Killed Herself....IvyBlue by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 04, 2013
Soraya-Carvalho:

Who is "nobody" ?

Please can somebody find that her suicide watch thread
Or do the threads disappear with the starters when an account is deactivated?
Re: A Nairalander Just Killed Herself....IvyBlue by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 04, 2013
babyosisi: Is it the same girl we were encouraging on a thread
Jesus Lord!
Let me find that thread
She was hospitalized for depression and we were all rooting for her to beat it

Her account is now deactivated
Wow

I remember that thread vividly

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Just Killed Herself....IvyBlue by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 04, 2013
This is sad sha but I need concrete evidence before I wear my black, who is the nairalander that broke her heart? Which country does she reside in? undecided
Re: A Nairalander Just Killed Herself....IvyBlue by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 04, 2013
Wow!
Re: A Nairalander Just Killed Herself....IvyBlue by AbuMikey(m): 7:38pm On Oct 04, 2013
I don't believe it

(1) (2)

Married Nigerian Men Share How Their Wives Send Them "Message Like House Boy" / "Make Me A Television" - A Thought-Provoking Short Story / Expectations From A Non-yoruba Lady Married To A Yoruba Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.