Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,731 members, 7,955,780 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:52 PM

Statistics Of Northern Nigeria That Will Shock You - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Statistics Of Northern Nigeria That Will Shock You (3072 Views)

List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo / House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS / INEC Releases Statistics Of PVC Collected In All 36 States And FCT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Statistics Of Northern Nigeria That Will Shock You by PasChikero: 2:23pm On Aug 26, 2014

Re: Statistics Of Northern Nigeria That Will Shock You by omololu2020(m): 3:45pm On Aug 26, 2014
Re: Statistics Of Northern Nigeria That Will Shock You by Donkaz(m): 4:45pm On Aug 26, 2014
Oga Op if you're expecting me to click on that your link,you'll wait till hair starts growing on your palms!!

5 Likes

Re: Statistics Of Northern Nigeria That Will Shock You by nwaobitex: 6:43pm On Aug 26, 2014
mtchew
Re: Statistics Of Northern Nigeria That Will Shock You by lilprinze: 7:13pm On Aug 26, 2014
No need of clicking on the link.
[b]Got this from BBM and it got
me thinking. Thinking about
what, you may wonder. The statics
below clearly shows that the
Northerners have had everything
good yet they are backwards in
everything!
Northern statistics: Funny but true.
** Vice President -North.
** Senate President -North
** Speaker House of Reps – North.
** PDP National Chairman – North.
** Head of Service – North.
** INEC Chairman – North.
** Inspector General of Police –
North.
** Chief Justice of federation –
North.
** President Court of Appeal –
North.
** EFCC Chairman – North.
** President Federal high court –
North.
** National Security Adviser –
North.
** Chief of Defense Staff – North.
** Comptroller, Customs Service –
North.
** Defence Minister- North.
** Education Minister- North.
MD Port Authority- North.
MD NDIC – North
** Controller General of Prison
Services – North.
** Richest man in Africa – North.
** 85% of Petroleum Marketers in
Nigeria -
Northerners.
** 80% of Oil Block Owners in
Nigeria -
Northerners.
** 99% of beggars in Nigeria –
Northerners
** Boko Haram – North.
Yet, the Poorest states in Nigeria
and
Educationally
backward areas in Nigeria are in
the North.
Now, ask yourself, what is the
problem of the
Northerners?[/b]

1 Like

Re: Statistics Of Northern Nigeria That Will Shock You by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 26, 2014
Ten out of fourteen heads of state since independence >>> North

head fo state for 38 out 54 years of independence >>>> North.

the question is what more do the nut-ners want.

3 Likes

Re: Statistics Of Northern Nigeria That Will Shock You by dagentility(f): 8:12pm On Aug 26, 2014
Hmmm,what exactly is their problem.
Re: Statistics Of Northern Nigeria That Will Shock You by JEITO: 1:20am On Aug 27, 2014
But why am I not shocked na

1 Like

Re: Statistics Of Northern Nigeria That Will Shock You by AbuMaryam1(m): 1:39am On Aug 27, 2014
dagentility: Hmmm,what exactly is their problem.
being part of the so-called country Nigeria. We need Arewa Republic.
Re: Statistics Of Northern Nigeria That Will Shock You by SLIDEwaxie(m): 1:48am On Aug 27, 2014
Donkaz: Oga Op if you're expecting me to click on that your link,you'll wait till hair starts growing on your palms!!
I'll prefer it grows from his tongues grin
Re: Statistics Of Northern Nigeria That Will Shock You by SLIDEwaxie(m): 1:49am On Aug 27, 2014
I hope we're now confusing the middle belt with north now o..
Re: Statistics Of Northern Nigeria That Will Shock You by scribble: 2:20am On Aug 27, 2014
Religion
Re: Statistics Of Northern Nigeria That Will Shock You by impromptu: 2:52am On Aug 27, 2014
** National Security Adviser –
North.
** Chief of Defense Staff – North.
** Comptroller, Customs Service –
North.
** Defence Minister- North.

This got my attention.

Re: Statistics Of Northern Nigeria That Will Shock You by phlemzy: 3:02am On Aug 27, 2014
Even Jona would never be brave enough to alter dat against the wish of the Nothern force
Re: Statistics Of Northern Nigeria That Will Shock You by Nobody: 6:14am On Aug 27, 2014
No brain
Re: Statistics Of Northern Nigeria That Will Shock You by Rawani: 6:48am On Aug 27, 2014
What I would be worried about is never having the privilege of these positions or influence and being dominated by political masters, yet having a 59.1% poverty rate (only 18% less than the north) and being plagued with societal vices from the pit of hell like grandma rape_, baby manufacturing, ritual killing, Cannibalism etc. and still not having hope of leading my own country in the nearest future. That is losing on both ends! Even the Israelites took a shorter time to reach the promised land.

1 Like

Re: Statistics Of Northern Nigeria That Will Shock You by lorRhyMeZ: 10:05am On Aug 27, 2014
Is that all? Lemme quickly add this other few statistics..

Largest Employers of Nigerian youths after FGN grin
Wait for it....grin

North! Dangote and Atiku(alone)

Part of the Country after igboland where Igbo people are found doing business..

Wait for it again....

North! grin (kano,kaduna,Abuja...even Maiduguri) grin

And the best of all ;d grin grin grin

People most prominent in keeping Nigeria One since independence grin

Don't wait for this one grin... Go figure! grin

Am out

One love yall

lorRhyMeZ grin

1 Like

Re: Statistics Of Northern Nigeria That Will Shock You by Adetula1(m): 12:41pm On Aug 27, 2014
all this means nothing to them without the presidency inclusive
Re: Statistics Of Northern Nigeria That Will Shock You by meforyou1(m): 12:45pm On Aug 27, 2014
AbuMaryam1:
being part of the so-called country Nigeria. We need Arewa Republic.
and u survive on what exactly? Groundnut?

(1) (Reply)

Hurray! Rochas Has Done It Again. / Is El-rufai Copying Donald Trump? See Pictures - Cramjones / US Airforce Puts On A Show Of Force.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.