Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

NW and SW and APC: I do not understand this - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NW and SW and APC: I do not understand this (520 Views)

SE, SS And SW Leaders Must Start Talking Now! / Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet / SE And SW Nigeria Which Is Greener? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NW and SW and APC: I do not understand this by ChrisOD: 4:09pm On Aug 26, 2014
The NW and SW are, without a shred of doubt, the most populous zones in Nigeria today (the ethnic components of the population of these zones is another different matter entirely)

Both of these highly populous zones are the bastion of APC

Of course, I am aware that democracy is one-man-one-vote, but at the day's end, high population means more voting power

Therefore, SW and NW, combined, can nearly determine who rules Nigeria

If that is the case, I do not understand why APC is afraid of GEJ and PDP.

Why not just conduct the election and chase PDP out with your voting power?

Or, is it that less than half of the people in SW and NW are actual APC party members; so that despite the make-believe that SW and NW are APC's bastion, the true fact is the opposite?

APC e-warriors, please allay my fears with sound rebuttal. wink wink wink

(1) (Reply)

FG Calls Back 16,000 Sacked Resident Doctors / Jonathan, African Leaders To Meet In Kenya On Joint Action Against Terrorism / Who Will You Vote For In This Upcoming 2015 Presidential Election?with Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.