Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Nicki Minaj Is Overrated - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nicki Minaj Is Overrated (1413 Views)

Download Nicki Minaj – Only Feat. Chris Brown, Lil Wayne & Drake Mp3 / Top 10 OVERRATED Nigerian Artist Of 2013 / List Of The Past, Outgoing & Present Hip Hop Artistes In Nigeria (overrated) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nicki Minaj Is Overrated by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 26, 2014
yesterday night i downloaded anaconda i must say am disappointed. after the download i decided to go through some of her songs i have on my phone after listening closely to her lyrics it hit me how a bad female rapper nicki minaj is. i decided to listen to another track she did with ludacris ft other female rappers titled "my chick bad" when it was time for nicki to rap all i heard was total rubbish

Compared to other female rappers like queen latifah,lil kim, charlie batimore,eve etc nicki minaj cant rap she is a better singer than rapper. she is not a hardcore rapper.

people most especially guys listen to her songs because of her way of dressing and showing her assets.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nicki Minaj Is Overrated by Lero15(m): 5:46pm On Aug 26, 2014
U are right! Most of these artists are not so good. It is their "fabricated" body that sells.
Re: Nicki Minaj Is Overrated by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 26, 2014
Lero15: U are right! Most of these artists are not so good. It is their "fabricated" body that sells.
very bad. another 1 is IGGY. IGGy is just not a talented rapper

my problem with nicki is that she brags alot. lil kim killed her hands down in a diss track they did together. if u notice nicki minaj hardly ft female rappers in her songz

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Is Overrated by Lero15(m): 6:14pm On Aug 26, 2014
MsSteph: very bad. another 1 is IGGY. IGGy is just not a talented rapper

my problem with nicki is that she brags alot. lil kim killed her hands down in a diss track they did together. if u notice nicki minaj hardly ft female rappers in her songz
ya, true. Never heard of Iggy though. Not a follower of their own kind of hip hop.
Re: Nicki Minaj Is Overrated by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 26, 2014
Lero15: ya, true. Never heard of Iggy though. Not a follower of their own kind of hip hop.
dont bother listening to her songs
Re: Nicki Minaj Is Overrated by Lero15(m): 6:31pm On Aug 26, 2014
MsSteph: dont bother listening to her songs
grin
Re: Nicki Minaj Is Overrated by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 26, 2014
lil Kim killed nicki? laffing in Swahili.....I bet my left ass you no even know the name of their beef songs,or you.prolly read up reviews from some dead forum filled with nicki's hater or shit

Nicki and iggy aren't that bad,Check-out "snow tha product"
Re: Nicki Minaj Is Overrated by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 26, 2014
Jregz: lil Kim killed nicki? laffing in Swahili.....I bet my left ass you no even know the name of their beef songs,or you.prolly read up reviews from some dead forum filled with nicki's hater or shit

Nicki and iggy aren't that bad,Check-out "snow tha product"

Lool. Check reviews keh? Amma let that one slide.

You can't compare lil kim with nicki minaj. Try listening to lil kim's black friday and her 1 new track she did tho it dint get all the hype it has sumtin money in it.

IGGY nd Nicki Minaj only have nice beatz nd videos but when it come to lyrics you can't compare them with lil kim.
Re: Nicki Minaj Is Overrated by TheRealAdonye(m): 10:53am On Aug 27, 2014
Lol. Biko, I'm so fancy.
I'll love to go from L.A. to Tokyo too..

On a serious note though, Nicki and Iggy have serious stans.. Its Ludicrous..

MsSteph: dont bother listening to her songs
Re: Nicki Minaj Is Overrated by Liamm(m): 1:23pm On Aug 27, 2014
blink182, do you still use ladbrokes? Please I need info on the required documents for verification. Mind if I send you a PM?
Re: Nicki Minaj Is Overrated by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 27, 2014
Liamm: blink182, do you still use ladbrokes? Please I need info on the required documents for verification. Mind if I send you a PM?
Stopped a long time ago.
Re: Nicki Minaj Is Overrated by Liamm(m): 4:04pm On Aug 27, 2014
blink182: Stopped a long time ago.
what made you stop? undecided
Re: Nicki Minaj Is Overrated by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 27, 2014
Liamm: what made you stop? undecided
it was for virtual football and naira bet introduced theirs. So I settled for local website where funding and withdrawing is easy.
Re: Nicki Minaj Is Overrated by Liamm(m): 5:21pm On Aug 27, 2014
blink182: it was for virtual football and naira bet introduced theirs. So I settled for local website where funding and withdrawing is easy.
do you still play virtual football?
Re: Nicki Minaj Is Overrated by Lero15(m): 5:33pm On Aug 27, 2014
U guys are seriously derailing abeg.
Re: Nicki Minaj Is Overrated by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 27, 2014
Liamm: do you still play virtual football?
no, anything virtual gets rigged.
Re: Nicki Minaj Is Overrated by Liamm(m): 5:57pm On Aug 27, 2014
blink182: no, anything virtual gets rigged.
Are you still into punting?
Re: Nicki Minaj Is Overrated by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 27, 2014
Liamm: Are you still into punting?
no
Re: Nicki Minaj Is Overrated by Liamm(m): 6:15pm On Aug 27, 2014
blink182: no
k. it was in my search for a means of verifying either ladbrokes or betfair account that led me to your old post where you made mention of making over $100 daily on roulette. Thanks for your time.

(1) (Reply)

Cover Of Kiss Daniel's "Mama" / Download African Bahd Girl By Wizkid Ft Christ Brown / ALBUM: Stonebwoy - Epistle Of Mama (full Album) Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.