Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,814 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:01 PM

Ebola Virus Scam Message.. Please beware - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebola Virus Scam Message.. Please beware (514 Views)

Who Created The Ebola Virus? / Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo / What Is Nigeria Doing To Prevent An Outbreak Of The Ebola Virus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ebola Virus Scam Message.. Please beware by gistmelove(m): 5:45pm On Aug 26, 2014
This is want i got from my mail

THE NEW WORLD (EBOLA) VIRUS INFECTION DISEASE GENERALLY IN WEST AFRICA,

My Name is John Bruma,

It is my urgent situation that make me to contact you immediately through this means of communication (internet) as it is the best and easiest way of immediate communication with you, I am the only son of late (Mr Okaka Bruma) a nationality of (Guinea) in west Africa,

My late father is an (exporter gold and diamond) assistant director base in (Benin republic) but nationality of (Guinea) in west Africa,

My late father was involve in this new infection (EBOLA GENERAL DISEASE) in west Africa on his trip to our home town (Conakry in Guinea) in west Africa, Which my late father and my mother died at the same time in this DISEASE called (EBOLA) while i was in (Benin republic) with my Education institution here in Benin republic,

Dearest one, I am writing you this mail with tears on my eyes which i believe that the most high God will touch your heart and your spirit for you to listen to my word and understand my situation position at this moment which i am in critical condition and please for you to help me out,

I am 18 years old (Boy) and very too young to witness this condition at this my tender age now, But i will not say BECAUSE the only God almighty knows the purpose why the incident (Ebola Disease) rotating and killing alot of multiple human beings/peoples which is world noted,

My late father deposited the sum of $25 million dollars in a prime bank here in Benin republic before his sudden death which i was the next of kin/inheritor to the funds deposit,

The reason while i contacted you is for you to help me and represent me to the bank as the foreign business partner of my late father and also act as my trustee and guardian to receive the funds $25 million dollars to your position so that i will be coming down to your country for final life stay and further my education in your country,

The bank where my late father deposited the funds refused to release the funds to me just because of my age as there was an agreement made with the bank with my late father that i will reach to the age of 25 years before i can make the claim on my own or (alternatively) i should provide whom i trust as to receive the funds $25 million dollars on my behalf,

Dearest one, I will be willing to offer you 15% of the total funds $25 million dollars for your effort assistant after the immediate conclusion of this transaction,

Please get back to me urgently for more details and to proceed with the release and transfer of the funds $25 million dollars to your position and to enable me leave immediately and join with you to safe my life because the EBOLA DISEASE is highly dangerous and kill instantly,

If you are willing to help, you should contact me with the below information as it is needed and requested from the bank as confirmation as my trustee and my guardian before the release of the transfer of the funds as the bank told me.

Your full name:..................
Your private and direct telephone line:....................
Your country:......................
Your state/city:.....................
Your address information:.............
Your occupation:.....................
Your marrital status:................
Your private email:...................

With the hope the contents of this mail is well noted and for you to help me out.

My Replied to this message : and u will also die of ebola in jesus name, werey alaye baje grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Obama: Special Invitation / Pics: Actor Desmond Elliot To Contest For Lagos House Of Assembly / Job Opening For Distribution Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.