Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Unboxing and Review of UMI C1 Review - By YMODULUS - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Unboxing and Review of UMI C1 Review - By YMODULUS (8097 Views)

Lenovo K3 Note First Hand Review By Fiilosofer / Unboxing And Review Of The Meizu Mx4 By Ymodulus / Infinix hot discussion and review thread! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unboxing and Review of UMI C1 Review - By YMODULUS by amosade30(m): 8:50pm On Sep 14, 2014
Ymodulus,pls are u d 1 am chatin wt on whatsapp regarding the powerbank?(+2347065093725) tnx
Re: Unboxing and Review of UMI C1 Review - By YMODULUS by Jeffy1206(m): 12:53am On Sep 15, 2014
for all those who need this baby should contact me on this thread to pre order it here... https://www.nairaland.com/1869754/thread-android-phones-tablets-power
Re: Unboxing and Review of UMI C1 Review - By YMODULUS by Udeani(m): 7:01pm On Sep 18, 2014
Hello guys... Pls this mlais note pro and elephone
p2000, which is better and what's their latest price
pls.. Infinix zero is getting more annoying
Re: Unboxing and Review of UMI C1 Review - By YMODULUS by Jeffy1206(m): 7:03am On Sep 24, 2014
Udeani: Hello guys... Pls this mlais note pro and elephone
p2000, which is better and what's their latest price
pls.. Infinix zero is getting more annoying
none for me... But you can choose elephone though. However got can contact me for your preorder of phones....
Re: Unboxing and Review of UMI C1 Review - By YMODULUS by Udeani(m): 8:52am On Sep 24, 2014
Jeffy1206: none for me... But you can choose elephone though. However got can contact me for your preorder of phones....
the elephone is how much sir... Pls and the transportation to enugu
Re: Unboxing and Review of UMI C1 Review - By YMODULUS by Jeffy1206(m): 4:46pm On Sep 24, 2014
Udeani: the elephone is how much sir... Pls and the transportation to enugu
35k plus 1.5k waybill plus extra battery or power bank wink check here for more https://www.nairaland.com/1869754/thread-android-phones-tablets-power
Re: Unboxing and Review of UMI C1 Review - By YMODULUS by Ymodulus: 8:57am On Sep 25, 2014
More

1 Like

Re: Unboxing and Review of UMI C1 Review - By YMODULUS by yebokos(f): 8:58pm On Sep 27, 2014
Jeffy1206: none for me... But you can choose elephone though. However got can contact me for your preorder of phones....
...Oga wic fone can u advice that as same or better spec than elephone p2000 nd mlias pro....dats is @ same range of price with them
Re: Unboxing and Review of UMI C1 Review - By YMODULUS by Jeffy1206(m): 3:48am On Sep 30, 2014
yebokos: ...Oga wic fone can u advice that as same or better spec than elephone p2000 nd mlias pro....dats is @ same range of price with them
try xioami redmi note or inew v8.
Re: Unboxing and Review of UMI C1 Review - By YMODULUS by Ymodulus: 3:47pm On Sep 30, 2014
Jeffy1206: try xioami redmi note or[b] inew v8[/b].

Na a faulty phone. i just returned one to china
Re: Unboxing and Review of UMI C1 Review - By YMODULUS by Jeffy1206(m): 1:09am On Oct 01, 2014
Ymodulus:

which one?

1 Like

Re: Unboxing and Review of UMI C1 Review - By YMODULUS by Ymodulus: 8:37am On Oct 01, 2014
Jeffy1206: which one?
inew 8
Re: Unboxing and Review of UMI C1 Review - By YMODULUS by Valentinooo: 7:29am On Oct 06, 2014
@Ymodulus, what is the atuntu score of the phone
Re: Unboxing and Review of UMI C1 Review - By YMODULUS by gr8femfred: 7:46am On Oct 06, 2014
I need to knw d ppl using it 1st
Re: Unboxing and Review of UMI C1 Review - By YMODULUS by Valentinooo: 10:03am On Oct 06, 2014
@Ymodulus, pls continue with the review. i'm following you.

how do you see the phone performance in terms of heavy games, UI, battery, rooting, imei changing n so on
Re: Unboxing and Review of UMI C1 Review - By YMODULUS by Jeffy1206(m): 8:10pm On Oct 07, 2014
Valentinooo:
@Ymodulus, what is the atuntu score of the phone
antutu benchmark is about 17563... You can contact me to get this phone.
Re: Unboxing and Review of UMI C1 Review - By YMODULUS by Jeffy1206(m): 8:14pm On Oct 07, 2014
Valentinooo:
@Ymodulus, pls continue with the review. i'm following you.

how do you see the phone performance in terms of heavy games, UI, battery, rooting, imei changing n so on
the performance is very good, battery last me 20hrs on edge or more... Nice ui and display is amazing even under sunlight I can operate the phone very well. not root mine yet but using BlackBerry imei now with... wink
Re: Unboxing and Review of UMI C1 Review - By YMODULUS by falansa: 6:24am On Oct 08, 2014
Jeffy1206:
the performance is very good, battery last me 20hrs on edge or more... Nice ui and display is amazing even under sunlight I can operate the phone very well. not root mine yet but using BlackBerry imei now with... wink
I am planning to buy this phone from you soon of what you said is tru about the battery. how much is the phone and is extra battery and powerbank included?. however, what is the advantages of changing android imei n how can one change it?
Re: Unboxing and Review of UMI C1 Review - By YMODULUS by detunj: 8:45am On Oct 08, 2014
Ymodulus:

please how did u return ur fone back to china....get a faulty china fone here too
Re: Unboxing and Review of UMI C1 Review - By YMODULUS by Lstar4real(m): 5:07pm On Oct 08, 2014
Please how good is camera of this phone @ Night and the flash light? Is it powerful?.
Because my Jiayu g2f 8mp cam + flashlight @ night is Just like taking pics during day Time...anyone that's using this phone should give me True preview before I will splash money on it??

1 Like

Re: Unboxing and Review of UMI C1 Review - By YMODULUS by detunj: 5:21pm On Oct 08, 2014
Is dis phone worth it........how is d gameplay

1 Like

Re: Unboxing and Review of UMI C1 Review - By YMODULUS by Jeffy1206(m): 6:21am On Oct 10, 2014
falansa:

I am planning to buy this phone from you soon of what you said is tru about the battery. how much is the phone and is extra battery and powerbank included?. however, what is the advantages of changing android imei n how can one change it?
its 25k only... No power bank for now cos the promo has stopped... Changing your imei enables you to use Glo bis subscription... 1k for 3gig.

Lemme know when you are ready.
Re: Unboxing and Review of UMI C1 Review - By YMODULUS by Jeffy1206(m): 6:23am On Oct 10, 2014
Lstar4real:
Please how good is camera of this phone @ Night and the flash light? Is it powerful?.
Because my Jiayu g2f 8mp cam + flashlight @ night is Just like taking pics during day Time...anyone that's using this phone should give me True preview before I will splash money on it??
I will send pics taken by night so you judge by yourself.
Re: Unboxing and Review of UMI C1 Review - By YMODULUS by Jeffy1206(m): 6:24am On Oct 10, 2014
detunj:
Is dis phone worth it........how is d gameplay
yep for the price.
Re: Unboxing and Review of UMI C1 Review - By YMODULUS by Lstar4real(m): 7:21am On Oct 10, 2014
Jeffy1206:
I will send pics taken by night so you judge by yourself.
I will really appreciate it.... Sir thanks
Re: Unboxing and Review of UMI C1 Review - By YMODULUS by Jeffy1206(m): 12:34pm On Oct 10, 2014
Lstar4real:
I will really appreciate it.... Sir thanks
this one taken at night... Will post more later.

Re: Unboxing and Review of UMI C1 Review - By YMODULUS by Lstar4real(m): 4:43pm On Oct 10, 2014
Jeffy1206:
this one taken at night... Will post more later.
Okay thanks sir...its not bad..... Seems I will buy it but na next year... I really wish Jiayu will Just come up with something in spec with this phone...by January.. cool
Re: Unboxing and Review of UMI C1 Review - By YMODULUS by Lstar4real(m): 4:46pm On Oct 10, 2014
I used my jaiyu of 8mp to take this pics around 8:30pm with availability of TV light

Re: Unboxing and Review of UMI C1 Review - By YMODULUS by princeparis(m): 7:33am On Oct 15, 2014
@OP. How were you able to gain root on the Umi. i have been trying to no avail.
Re: Unboxing and Review of UMI C1 Review - By YMODULUS by Jeffy1206(m): 2:47pm On Oct 15, 2014
princeparis:
@OP. How were you able to gain root on the Umi. i have been trying to no avail.
same here...
Re: Unboxing and Review of UMI C1 Review - By YMODULUS by tunah2012: 2:40pm On Nov 26, 2014
does it have smart gestures
Re: Unboxing and Review of UMI C1 Review - By YMODULUS by Kizyte(m): 5:46pm On Nov 26, 2014
Ymodulus:
NETWORK
Both sims uses 3.75G

[size=13pt]DISPLAY[/size]
Gorilla Glas , OGs display HD. 16Million colors

[size=13pt]Notification light present[/size]
Is the phone MTK or Snapdragon? Have you tried changing its IMEI with Mobile Uncle?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Glo 35GB For N500 Am I The Only one That Received This Magic / How To Do Your SIM Registration At Home With Your BVN Details / Reasons Why Blackberry Remain Better Than Android & Iphones In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.