Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,043 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? (19719 Views)

If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? / If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? / At What Age Would You Love to Die? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? by djeezy(m): 9:44am On Aug 27, 2014
Re: If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? by cegxie(m): 9:46am On Aug 27, 2014
28.. That was the best year my life
Re: If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? by chakula: 9:46am On Aug 27, 2014
viexcey: 2 yrs because
1. I will be free from worries
2. Free from sins
3. I will only play and eat.
4. Everyday will be a new beginning for me.
5. No heart breakings.
6. Everyone will love me and buy me what i asked for.
7. I will have Childlike trust,childlike wonders and Innocence.
8. Finally but not the least, i must make heaven if i die that age.

As if we are sharing the same thought. Nice!
Re: If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? by Blockus: 9:46am On Aug 27, 2014
1yr old,

When I had no clue as to how hard life really was.

1 Like

Re: If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? by themmydhayhor(m): 9:46am On Aug 27, 2014
;D1 so dat I won't b stressing my self.......always sleeping @ my mama's back ;D1 so dat I won't b stressing my self.......always sleeping @ my mama's back
Re: If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 27, 2014
As I dey sef my age don stop for 25. So all join. Since 3 yrs now I don dey celebrate 25 yrs old, so 25 it'll be den
Re: If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? by killercute16(m): 9:49am On Aug 27, 2014
This thread jus reminds me of a movie called "In Time"
Re: If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? by Idrismusty97(m): 9:49am On Aug 27, 2014
Ramanto: if i wasn't afraid of bothering my mum,i wud rather prefer to b 3 months pregnancy
Your own is worst! Just say you don't want to be in existence.
Re: If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? by Qc1(m): 9:50am On Aug 27, 2014
40....because when I was that age, I was still using a minor bus pass, take a moment (click my user name )and look at my pic when i was 40!
I can get anything, i mean anything when i was 40! I guess that's why they said life start at 40...Amen and amen to that !
Re: If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? by akpanikpe(m): 9:51am On Aug 27, 2014
Omo see wishes, me wanna be like Jesus, no matter how old will still remain for ever. Remember over 2000 years ago? Still he liveth grin
Re: If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? by mystiqueDZ(f): 9:52am On Aug 27, 2014
Re: If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? by ayusco85(m): 9:53am On Aug 27, 2014
2. Free from sins
5. No heart breakings.

dat ur reasons is nothing but cowardice in display grin. ur scared to face lives challenges and realities? tongue tongue if wishes were horses everyone will be in heaven

1 Like

Re: If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? by Uffakowoicho(m): 9:54am On Aug 27, 2014
50 where u're neither young nor old,u enjoy what d young n old enjoy n celebrates multiple birthdays@ 50
hahaha!
Re: If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? by Ramanto(m): 9:54am On Aug 27, 2014
Idrismusty97: Your own is worst! Just say you don't want to be in existence.

like seriously the level of security right in there is close to none.afterall i would have nothing to lose if i wasnt in existence in the first place
Re: If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? by shitshappen(m): 9:58am On Aug 27, 2014
16, little responsibilities, old enough for almost everything. Plus i can still get away easily from almost everything
Re: If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? by Superstar007(m): 9:58am On Aug 27, 2014
Should be 25
Re: If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? by NobleAky(m): 10:00am On Aug 27, 2014
Youngsage: Yeah, that's right!

So what age would you want to remain forever, if you could choose, and why?

Let's have fun cheesy
....mine would be the age at which methuselah died!
Re: If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? by WisdomTank: 10:08am On Aug 27, 2014
2. Free from sins
5. No heart breakings.

I agree with you on number eight. The rest na wash
Re: If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? by nitlad: 10:14am On Aug 27, 2014
27 undecided
Re: If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? by Edusouls(m): 10:15am On Aug 27, 2014
Not an intelligent, joke, it is too fantasy not real and not applicable in God's world...
Re: If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 27, 2014
experimentist: how old r u now

guess nah
Re: If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? by VitoCorleone: 10:16am On Aug 27, 2014
42.Because that's when I will be President and CinC.
Re: If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? by macfaded(m): 10:17am On Aug 27, 2014
Re: If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? by debrihachi(f): 10:21am On Aug 27, 2014
Re: If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? by addictiv(m): 10:21am On Aug 27, 2014
I will be more mature and can easily connect with both younger and older folks
I have good genes and don't age easily so I ll probably be looking 25 by then.
I would have come to terms with my purpose in life and already working towards archiving it.
I ll be a billionaire by then.
Re: If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? by Ayowumie(m): 10:24am On Aug 27, 2014
I would not mind being 28 forever. I would be paying my bills; and happy with I would be doing. I could always take a whole lot of risk. I could always believe I am marketable and could always take a whole lot of risk. I could wake up one day and decide I wanted to write an exam just to confirm proficiency in anything (say English) without seeing it as a waste of money. I could always play around getting a Ph.D. The thought that I could do it if I got a scholarship is good enough for me. At 28, I would not be crazy about leaving naija "for good" - whatever that means undecided. At 28, nobody would bother me about "are you not considering marriage? It is nice growing up with your kids. What are you still waiting for?" At 28, I would be happy about the attention I command from my friends (male and female alike) and the 'love' from my fans *winks

And at that age, I connect with younger and older folks.

2 Likes

Re: If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? by HarrveySpecter(m): 10:24am On Aug 27, 2014
OmichaelO: But you don't tongue tongue...
grin grin grin

This dude just got friend-zoned!!!
Hahahah!!!! Uncle!! Hahah grin grin

MrsBreezy:

Lol Uncle Segun stop bullying me cry
Re: If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? by UnknownT: 10:26am On Aug 27, 2014
Age were i will be financially independent and still very much Sexually active. lets say 30
Re: If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? by PAINGAIN: 10:27am On Aug 27, 2014
Mine would b 30 bcus at dat age u don go tru all d schooling period,primary,secondary,university and d rest. U r not too young nor too old, u can bleep an 18 year old without them seeing u as too old and u can also bleep d 40+years old without them seeing u as a small boy. U r in ur prime. U can get married or not. In short u r ripe for everything.
Re: If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? by viexcey(f): 10:28am On Aug 27, 2014
You can call it anything you like,na you get your mouth. I only stated mine,you are free to say yours and stop finding fault in other people's point of view.

ayusco85:

dat ur reasons is nothing but cowardice in display grin. ur scared to face lives challenges and realities? tongue tongue if wishes were horses everyone will be in heaven
Re: If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 27, 2014
25. But anything under 30 is still ok. There are some things you can do in your twenties and can be overlooked, people can say "oh, he's still a small boy", but at 30s, taken more seriously. Moreso, if you're successful in your twenties, earn more respect.

Imagine these two sentences:

Oh, can you believe the guy that owns Facebook is just 27!

Oh, the Facebook owner is in his early thirties.

1 Like

Re: If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? by viexcey(f): 10:32am On Aug 27, 2014
What is good for you might be bad for me. We are different people with different orientation and personalities. So, face front and write yours.
WisdomTank:

I agree with you on number eight. The rest na wash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Your Face Says About Your Personality / Rain Falling In Lagos / Real-life Superheroes: People With Incredible Abilities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.