Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,070 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? (19720 Views)

If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? / If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? / At What Age Would You Love to Die? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? by ITbomb(m): 8:09pm On Aug 27, 2014
hardbody:

Read the question again, the required answer is personalized and not a third party.....what age would YOU......
You are getting too curious, hope this is not personal
Re: If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 27, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]it is to little ones as these that the Kingdom of Heaven belongs. I will prefer to be a child with 'matured reasoning' so circa 10
Re: If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? by Sike(m): 9:05pm On Aug 27, 2014
Re: If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? by estherdennis(f): 10:34pm On Aug 27, 2014
Donfamous: 1, becos they'll beg u to eat, u do nothing than to sleep and play. Jealous ma lil nephew
mine will be 1 too so that they still have to carry me about ,feed me,bath me and probably do everything for me and at last I will just die and go to heaven cos I wunt have to bother about sin cos I know it not.
Re: If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? by realGURU(m): 11:24pm On Aug 27, 2014
Age is only numbers
Re: If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 27, 2014
Why would anyone want to be one age forever?

I'm turning 24 next month, but I personally can't wait to be 30! By then I'll have accomplished most of my goals.
Re: If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? by chlowi(f): 12:32am On Aug 28, 2014
27!!!
Re: If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? by Nobody: 12:51am On Aug 28, 2014
If I was going to choose an appropriate age, I did like to keep; 3 tins to consider
1. My Experience (matters a lot) esp in dealing with lifes situation.
2. Independence and time I had money(Hmm I love flexing)
3. Strength (uhmm all of una know now) we need that a lot esp the masculine gender
So I will choose 24!
Re: If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? by easystudy101: 2:27am On Aug 28, 2014
Re: If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? by goksongold(m): 5:21am On Aug 28, 2014
22, cos I will still be very strong n active on the football pitch, playing professional football in a top club in europe n making millions of dollars till kingdom come! Lol
Re: If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? by tk4rd: 6:02am On Aug 28, 2014
35.. (pls don't ask me why, because I don't knw)
Re: If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? by Donfamous(m): 7:43am On Aug 28, 2014
estherdennis: mine will be 1 too so that they still have to carry me about ,feed me,bath me and probably do everything for me and at last I will just die and go to heaven cos I wunt have to bother about sin cos I know it not.
hahahahah and I nevr tot of that before, yh its true innocent soul, lmao
Re: If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? by singhabhishek25: 8:12am On Aug 28, 2014
I think 25 will be great at this time we enjoy and be mature enough for everything.
Re: If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 28, 2014
A year old. Innocent, well taken care of, and problem free grin
Re: If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 28, 2014
6 month.
Re: If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? by Joe88(m): 1:10pm On Aug 28, 2014
If it is possible to remain in my mother's womb, I will choose that option. On a more serious note, my location will determine_ I will choose 12 if I reside in Africa because I will be blind to the ills of the society, a place where you only exist without living, a place where 'luck' is most effective. I will choose 35 if I reside in a Western Country because I would just get the best out of life in an environment where sanity thrives, hardwork pays and there is respect for life.
Re: If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 28, 2014
OmichaelO: Yimu!! Tell that to someone else!! tongue tongue
grin

When your nose falls off you'll know hehehe tongue
Re: If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 28, 2014
Nobleval: 28 smiley ...I need a mature brain not teen's mentality.

lol , there are very young people with matured brains , maturity is not exactly in age.
Re: If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 28, 2014
Elantracey:

lol , there are very young people with matured brains , maturity is not exactly in age.
yea...but it comes in handy... you know.
Re: If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 28, 2014
Nobleval: yea...but it comes in handy... you know.

yea I know , a man at 28 should have achieved a lot
Re: If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 28, 2014
Elantracey:

yea I know , a man at 28 should have achieved a lot
you know better hun.
Re: If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 28, 2014
Nobleval: you know better hun.

yea I do , how are you ?
Re: If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 28, 2014
Elantracey:

yea I do , how are you ?
not doing bad...and you?
Re: If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 28, 2014
Nobleval: not doing bad...and you?

same dear.
Re: If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? by SenatorJames(m): 9:58pm On Aug 28, 2014
35. Be an active youth, father of lovely kids, husband of beautiful wife, making it greatly without ageing.
Re: If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? by historic: 10:34am On Aug 29, 2014
30 should do cool30 should do
Re: If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? by hardbody: 3:45pm On Aug 29, 2014
ITbomb:
You are getting too curious, hope this is not personal

Bro, the question is personal, nothing to do with me.

I don't do men, 14 years is a long time to stay out of circulation.

Just saying
Re: If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? by benswagtt(m): 8:39pm On Aug 30, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
You can say that agaain baby...
chizoz!!! U cal me baby? Ma dick don stand... Its sounds seductive u knw
Re: If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? by marieolae(f): 7:03pm On Oct 19, 2014
21 definitely. Young but legal smiley
Re: If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? by tpiar: 5:45am On Jan 02, 2016
the question makes no sense.
Re: If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? by Dominion375: 11:55pm On Mar 22, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Your Face Says About Your Personality / Rain Falling In Lagos / Real-life Superheroes: People With Incredible Abilities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.