Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,187 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers (26484 Views)

PHOTO: Julianne Hough Suffers Major Nip Slip After 'hitting The Dancefloor / Bird Turns Into Woman At Oshodi After Hitting NEPA Wire / Guys! What Should Come First After Hitting Money,buying A Car Or Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers by allanphash7(m): 10:52am On Aug 27, 2014
na only you get all dese pple? who come be your own son den?
nwene222: He is my great grandfather, Oyedepo my grandfather and Ibiyeomie my father. Google is your friend!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers by allanphash7(m): 10:53am On Aug 27, 2014
which wing is he playing and has he passed medical?
akpanikpe:
Na the new pastor wey taribor west employ for him Italy base church.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers by bieagole(m): 10:56am On Aug 27, 2014
My GO Adeboye, we love u so much here in Brussels. May our God give u long life to continue overseeing his church. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers by nwene222(m): 10:59am On Aug 27, 2014
allanphash7: na only you get all dese pple? who come be your own son den?

Keep your eyes open
Re: Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers by Orikinla(m): 11:01am On Aug 27, 2014
HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!

That means God is increasing our testimonies of His faithfulness, loving kindnesses and goodness mercies in our lives in the land of the living.
And by the infinite grace of God, our testimonies will continue to increase every day.

The earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof.
~ Psalm 24:1.

Yours faithfully, Ekenyerengozi Michael Chima, aka "Orikinla Osinachi' has also recorded over 12,010,959 views so far on Google Plus today to become the most viewed Nigerian page on Google Plus and still counting.

To God and God alone be all the Glory in Jesus Christ our Lord and Messiah.
Amen.
'
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.
~ Matthew 5:16New King James Version (NKJV)

From Daddy G.O:
Shalom i would like to welcome you all to BRedeemed.com invite all your friends and share this page with them as we plan to post more from here than any other network soon. God bless you.
http://www.bredeemed.com/daddygo/wall/post/7436167

Re: Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers by allanphash7(m): 11:06am On Aug 27, 2014
smh
nwene222:

Keep your eyes open
Re: Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 27, 2014
how does that put food on my table?

Re: Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers by nwene222(m): 11:08am On Aug 27, 2014
allanphash7: smh

May your head not fall off IJN
Re: Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers by IykeChukz(m): 11:10am On Aug 27, 2014
The note says “Thank you for #2 million friends..” and another appreciation statement...

All these pastors are making huge money on a daily basis ranging from offering etc.

Thank God for Jesus coz if He were still here esp this time, mehn they would have regarded Him as a POOR PRAECHER.

Hmmm Mercy Said No!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers by chukxie(m): 11:12am On Aug 27, 2014
allanphash7: who is pastor adeboye pls

He's the man in the picture, and who's name you spelt wrongly. You should know that names are proper nouns, right?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 27, 2014
EldaTimba:
Your father in the lord

Or the mouthpiece of the slave master
Re: Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers by LEXYCOM: 11:14am On Aug 27, 2014
I bind you in Jesus Name
Re: Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers by 36STATES: 11:14am On Aug 27, 2014

He's the mastermind of prosperity preaching and head of 419 pastors across Africa. Other pastors copy his template on how to milk the congregation with endless lies of breakthrough testimonies and faked events of miracles. Hope this somehow answered your question?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 27, 2014
A father in the Lord
Re: Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers by BlackLeopard(m): 11:19am On Aug 27, 2014
Nice appreciation baba, bless
Re: Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers by MissSlimbody(f): 11:21am On Aug 27, 2014
Superstar007: both naij and Information Nigeria have more than 2 million likes so how is this news

I just dey vex this morning,

How can I ever forgive #MTN? How can I ever forget how MTN planned
and duped me of my hard earned
100naira.

Feelling lonely in my apartment, I got a
text from MTN last night that reads-:

"How well do you know Nigeria? For #mind_blowing facts about Nigeria, text #FACT to 32310 @100/day.

Being a patroitic citizen of this country, I immediately sacrificed my 100naira by subscribing.
few minutes latter, the mind blowing fact arrived........ ............... .. .......
"Do you know that the two colours
in the Nigerian flag are green and
white?"
"Do you know that Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is the President of Nigeria and that Abuja is the Capital of Nigeria?"

"Oooops........ .like seriously? Who doesnt know that ?

Mtn better refund my money oh or else........... . .
I will be forced to go down on my knees and commit the matter to Baba God oooo.
HABA.

Guy u don use laughter scatter my belle o gringrin'D
Re: Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers by allanphash7(m): 11:21am On Aug 27, 2014
u only understand yourself dude
nwene222:

May your head not fall off IJN
Re: Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers by Blenvado(m): 11:23am On Aug 27, 2014
Did I see a wedding ring on the left finger on his Pic?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers by allanphash7(m): 11:23am On Aug 27, 2014
are you serious? but someone just told me he is a a father in the lord now. who do i beleive now
36STATES:

He's the mastermind of properity preaching and head of 419 pastors across Africa. Other pastors copy his template on how to milk the congregation with endless lies of breakthrough testimonies and faked events of miracles. Hope this somehow answered your question?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers by akpanikpe(m): 11:24am On Aug 27, 2014
allanphash7: really? he doesnt need to go to italy o cos we need pple like him to kill shekau with prayer for us
Lolz
Re: Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 27, 2014
LEXYCOM: I bind you in Jesus Name

You have obviously been deeply brainwashed with religion smh
Re: Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers by midetinz(m): 11:25am On Aug 27, 2014
2million facebook followers The last time I checked, followership via facebook doesn't grant paradise...
Re: Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers by allanphash7(m): 11:27am On Aug 27, 2014
what is this one saying here? u correcting my spelling or english asis you are better? smh like seriously, that is how the English men came with bible asking your forefathers to close their eyes and pray before they open their eyes the English men have already had the land and ur forefathers had the bible
chukxie:

He's the man in the picture, and who's name you spelt wrongly. You should know that names are proper nouns, right?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers by allanphash7(m): 11:29am On Aug 27, 2014
who is this one binding?, are you log of woods? smh like seriously
LEXYCOM: I bind you in Jesus Name

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 27, 2014
Pastors Adeboye is an animal in human skin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers by TeamclicksAir: 11:33am On Aug 27, 2014
keep the words flying...
Re: Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers by chukxie(m): 11:34am On Aug 27, 2014
allanphash7: what is this one saying here? u correcting my spelling or english asis you are better? smh like seriously, that is how the English men came with bible asking your forefathers to close their eyes and pray before they open their eyes the English men have already had the land and ur forefathers had the bible

Sorry. Don't be offended!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 27, 2014
damilare442: RCCG GO Pastor E.A Adeboye just took to his Facebook page to share a picture of himself holding a thank you note after hitting #2million Facebook followers…Perhaps the biggest in Nigeria. His current fan base stands @ 2million plus

He wrote; “I would like to thank you all for 2 million followers on Facebook. May The Lord bless you and speedily answer all your prayers in Jesus Name. Let’s continue to spread the good news”

The note says “Thank you for #2 million friends..” and another appreciation statement.

Criminal pastor,deserved to be stoned to death for deceiving over 2 million people!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rule 22 Against Asking For Money On Nairaland / See The Huge Python Killed By Brother Measured 16ft!!! / Horrible! Two Kids Burnt To Death In Mysterious Fire Outbreak In Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.