Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,962 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers (26469 Views)

PHOTO: Julianne Hough Suffers Major Nip Slip After 'hitting The Dancefloor / Bird Turns Into Woman At Oshodi After Hitting NEPA Wire / Guys! What Should Come First After Hitting Money,buying A Car Or Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers by o2k(m): 1:26pm On Aug 27, 2014
Pls type amen to recieve his thank you message...LOL
Re: Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers by TrYcIa1(f): 1:26pm On Aug 27, 2014
ayusco85:

Papa Adeboye abeg make i ask u question about ur facebook page.

Q. Shey na u dey ask us to dey type amen? or na somebody else dey control ur facebook page?
grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers by VivaLaFrans: 1:26pm On Aug 27, 2014
ayusco85:

Papa Adeboye abeg make i ask u question about ur facebook page.

Q. Shey na u dey ask us to dey type amen? or na somebody else dey control ur facebook page?
Na so ooo bros. Its someone else controling the page o, not Baba.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers by allanphash7(m): 1:26pm On Aug 27, 2014
ok
OLUJOSHINS:

Ask google
Re: Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers by ayusco85(m): 1:31pm On Aug 27, 2014
OLUJOSHINS:

There are numerous fake individuals on facebook impersonating Pastor Adeboye. I think His real user name is Pastor E. A. Adeboye.

i tot as much. else wetin baba adeboye want do with like and amen? shey him na blogger ni? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers by deeptechcool(m): 1:33pm On Aug 27, 2014
OLUJOSHINS:

U will learn.
Learn what exactly? Ur crumbs are choking the shepherd. Learn and be delivered faster
Re: Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers by ayusco85(m): 1:33pm On Aug 27, 2014
TrYcIa1: grin

dat sprite wey dey ur hand cold so? grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers by ayusco85(m): 1:33pm On Aug 27, 2014
VivaLaFrans: Na so ooo bros. Its someone else controling the page o, not Baba.

yea. dat explains it
Re: Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers by TrYcIa1(f): 1:41pm On Aug 27, 2014
ayusco85:

dat sprite wey dey ur hand cold so? grin
No e over hot grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers by omoredia: 1:47pm On Aug 27, 2014
#$%

Re: Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers by ayusco85(m): 1:48pm On Aug 27, 2014
TrYcIa1: No e over hot grin

e hot ba, isso-raite. grin. den why u come dey form like say no be u chop those meat pie cheesy cheesy. finish the rest jare cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers by deebrain(m): 1:59pm On Aug 27, 2014
Superstar007: both naij and Information Nigeria have more than 2 million likes so how is this news

I just dey vex this morning,

How can I ever forgive #MTN? How can I ever forget how MTN planned
and duped me of my hard earned
100naira.

Feelling lonely in my apartment, I got a
text from MTN last night that reads-:

"How well do you know Nigeria? For #mind_blowing facts about Nigeria, text #FACT to 32310 @100/day.

Being a patroitic citizen of this country, I immediately sacrificed my 100naira by subscribing.
few minutes latter, the mind blowing fact arrived........ ............... .. .......
"Do you know that the two colours
in the Nigerian flag are green and
white?"
"Do you know that Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is the President of Nigeria and that Abuja is the Capital of Nigeria?"

"Oooops........ .like seriously? Who doesnt know that ?

Mtn better refund my money oh or else........... . .
I will be forced to go down on my knees and commit the matter to Baba God oooo.
HABA.

Guy relax. There is God.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 27, 2014
VANITY and VAIN GLORY
Re: Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers by Revolva(m): 2:44pm On Aug 27, 2014
2milla na wa ooo but am not sure this businessman. Is behind d page...n see d small paper he hold for the picture...sef...sey to get a big papaer n write bodly dey hard dem....hiss...technology rules jare...sey dem say fb na for sinners den why are they rocking it ...lmfao
Re: Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers by TrYcIa1(f): 3:57pm On Aug 27, 2014
ayusco85:

e hot ba, isso-raite. grin. den why u come dey form like say no be u chop those meat pie cheesy cheesy. finish the rest jare cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers by damilare442: 4:01pm On Aug 27, 2014
dtruthis: pls up hw do i create topics
go to any section, 4 example this post was created under general section. after u r in d section, look 4 create new post. its usually at d top right b4 the trending n new topics in dat section.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers by chukxie(m): 4:02pm On Aug 27, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Lmao! You Wicked oh!

Bros, wetin make I talk na? It's well.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers by missojugo(f): 4:13pm On Aug 27, 2014
Y. I don't understand.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers by nwene222(m): 4:37pm On Aug 27, 2014
allanphash7: u only understand yourself dude

Same to you sir!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers by Deepfreezer(m): 4:44pm On Aug 27, 2014
2million Facebook likes and he advertising.?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 27, 2014
damilare442: RCCG GO Pastor E.A Adeboye just took to his Facebook page to share a picture of himself holding a thank you note after hitting #2million Facebook followers…Perhaps the biggest in Nigeria. His current fan base stands @ 2million plus

He wrote; “I would like to thank you all for 2 million followers on Facebook. May The Lord bless you and speedily answer all your prayers in Jesus Name. Let’s continue to spread the good news”

The note says “Thank you for #2 million friends..” and another appreciation statement.

[size=28pt]God bless you too daddy[/size]
Re: Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers by oludashmi(f): 5:34pm On Aug 27, 2014
You are welcome Sir

#NigerianHeadlines
Re: Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers by mpowa(m): 6:04pm On Aug 27, 2014
UuzbaGuuzba: I do not understand why a pastor feels the need to GIVE THANKS TO FANS for making him feel popular on a social media website that was created by an America student who may not even believe in God.

The last I remember, out Lord Jesus Christ whom we worship and whom we are to follow if ever intend to enter heaven (follow me)... Jesus never sought any polularity and as of the time he was dying on the cross everybody whom he ever heal cured and spoke to ran away. Only his mother and John the deciple remained with him till he died and was brought down from the cross. (And placed on his mother's lap).

Must everything be criticized, must you look for negative in everything? what's wrong with him thanking people who followed him while he shared the gospel and prayed for them? Stop sounding unnecessarily spiritual, you're more out to criticize than you care about humility, he has not committed any sin by thanking his fan, if you don't like it ...leave it bee! moreover i don't know the popularity this man sought after, it's not like he advertised on TV or radio, he addressed his fans from his fan page, and it's not a crime to use Facebook that someone who may not know God (as you put it) for gospel sake

Some Nigerian just have Ph.d, Pull him down syndrome, smh!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers by OLUJOSHINS(m): 8:45pm On Aug 27, 2014
deeptechcool: Learn what exactly? Ur crumbs are choking the shepherd. Learn and be delivered faster

Its is good if U have a bad feeling or personal hatred about someone this important & keep it to Urself. It can back fire on U when U begin to bad mouth them. "Watch ya say" bro before U start heaping problems on Ur head.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers by ultraawesome(m): 9:54pm On Aug 27, 2014
This is photoshop na
Re: Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers by deeptechcool(m): 11:51pm On Aug 27, 2014
OLUJOSHINS:

Its is good if U have a bad feeling or personal hatred about someone this important & keep it to Urself. It can back fire on U when U begin to bad mouth them. "Watch ya say" bro before U start heaping problems on Ur head.
If he s truly christ-like., i have no problem MR SHEEP
Re: Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers by tomiobj(m): 1:53am On Aug 28, 2014
damilare442: RCCG GO Pastor E.A Adeboye just took to his Facebook page to share a picture of himself holding a thank you note after hitting #2million Facebook followers…Perhaps the biggest in Nigeria. His current fan base stands @ 2million plus

He wrote; “I would like to thank you all for 2 million followers on Facebook. May The Lord bless you and speedily answer all your prayers in Jesus Name. Let’s continue to spread the good news”

The note says “Thank you for #2 million friends..” and another appreciation statement.
. Don't think a pastor should care or focus on his fan base. The attention will go all the way to his head
Re: Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers by Nmeri17: 3:32am On Aug 28, 2014
EldaTimba:
Your father in the lord

father in which lord?? undecided hian!! what Does that make me?? God's grandchild?? never saw that in the Bible. we're all children of God. no grand daddies and mummies. wink
Re: Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers by One4me: 3:58am On Aug 28, 2014
Re: Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers by logoscope(m): 7:42am On Aug 28, 2014
I clicked share. what does it does?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 28, 2014
ggrin: Opundecided shockedshockedshocked FTCshockedshockedshocked
me wey dy backpage since last month jus hit FTC lojijishockedshockedshockedshocked
crycrycrycrycry of joy crycrycrycrycry

Oya ma ppl make I sekem give una winkwinkwink
Pastor adeboye thankchu okisskisskiss

Tenk u empty-hen
Xsenga excuse me dancegringrincheesy
\(0_0)/\(O_o)/\(-_-)/

Okokopioko
Lalalala lelele
Lalal lelele
Lalala lelele
sekem sekem sekem
sekem sekem sekem
sekem sekem sekem
sekem sekem sekem
sekem sekem sekem
Wey ma baby o(andyblaze)
Wey ma baby(gooci)
Mk she con sekem
This one na new dance
We cal m sekem
open ur legs
One hand for ur waist
One on ur chest
Oya sekem sekem sekem
sekem sekem sekem
sekem sekem sekem
sekem sekem sekem
sekem sekem sekem
sekem sekem sekem
sekem sekem sekem
sekem sekem sekem
hehehe, dis ur style dey youtube? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mansion's Owner, Mr Okwudili Umenyiora Is An Ex-con, Fraudster+Fugitive In US / See The Huge Python Killed By Brother Measured 16ft!!! / Power Transmission Hits All Time Peak At 4545MW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.