Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

What Benefits Are Accrued To Getting All The 'likes', FTC Or Frontpage On NL - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Benefits Are Accrued To Getting All The 'likes', FTC Or Frontpage On NL (606 Views)

6 Ways To Hit Frontpage On Nairaland Easily.. / Confession Tym. U Avnt B FTC Or Made FP Or Make Comments B4, Come In Here / How To Make Frontpage On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Benefits Are Accrued To Getting All The 'likes', FTC Or Frontpage On NL by wallex1983(m): 9:07am On Aug 27, 2014
I have always wondered what benefits are accrued to getting all the 'likes' on NL. I noticed some even go ahead to 'beg' to be 'liked'.
More of curiosity to me iڪ the way some nairalanders adores or perhaps even make the 'first to comment' thing as sacred. People here go ahead as far as putting a 'dot' '.' to acquire or better still 'buy' space.

Infact, the height of it was when someone's post made frontpage. She was so happy that she dedicated the feat to her parents, siblings, seun, everyone here. I guess even to her unborn children sef.

Please what benefits do you guys get or perhaps do I stand to gain from getting these things? I'm really curious.

Abeg if there are benefits, then pls like me too o and tell seun to put this on frontpage. But if there are none, just comment and go.

E se pupo
Re: What Benefits Are Accrued To Getting All The 'likes', FTC Or Frontpage On NL by write2obi(m): 9:14am On Aug 27, 2014
.... Op hi
Re: What Benefits Are Accrued To Getting All The 'likes', FTC Or Frontpage On NL by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 9:33am On Aug 27, 2014
to make them "high"
Re: What Benefits Are Accrued To Getting All The 'likes', FTC Or Frontpage On NL by QAPHAYNE: 9:38am On Aug 27, 2014
. A like( those not begged for) shows ppl love what u said or agree with what u said and that's a good thing. Fp means your post was so insightful the mods think many people should read it. Is that a bad thing?

I know oga seun doesn't pay any one for making FP, but the joy that over say 10'000 ppl viewed and say 600 people took out time to read your write up and comment, shows u have something that the world needs
Re: What Benefits Are Accrued To Getting All The 'likes', FTC Or Frontpage On NL by missEmjay(f): 12:51pm On Aug 27, 2014
still askin? Popularity noni.
Re: What Benefits Are Accrued To Getting All The 'likes', FTC Or Frontpage On NL by wallex1983(m): 1:01pm On Aug 27, 2014
Now take a look at this. Just happening 2day again:

ggrin: Opundecided shockedshockedshocked FTCshockedshockedshocked
me wey dy backpage since last month jus hit FTC lojijishockedshockedshockedshocked
crycrycrycrycry of joy crycrycrycrycry

Oya ma ppl make I sekem give una winkwinkwink
Pastor adeboye thankchu okisskisskiss

Tenk u empty-hen
Xsenga excuse me dancegringrincheesy
\(0_0)/\(O_o)/\(-_-)/

Okokopioko
Lalalala lelele
Lalal lelele
Lalala lelele
sekem sekem sekem
sekem sekem sekem
sekem sekem sekem
sekem sekem sekem
sekem sekem sekem
Wey ma baby o(andyblaze)
Wey ma baby(gooci)
Mk she con sekem
This one na new dance
We cal m sekem
open ur legs
One hand for ur waist
One on ur chest
Oya sekem sekem sekem
sekem sekem sekem
sekem sekem sekem
sekem sekem sekem
sekem sekem sekem
sekem sekem sekem
sekem sekem sekem
sekem sekem sekem

She's popular now I guess
Re: What Benefits Are Accrued To Getting All The 'likes', FTC Or Frontpage On NL by missEmjay(f): 1:11pm On Aug 27, 2014
wallex1983: Now take a look at this. Just happening 2day again:

Hahaha! well, pple are famous or know for for different things. but u c wat I'm sayin? if she didn't do dat, wuld yu have noticed him/her?
Re: What Benefits Are Accrued To Getting All The 'likes', FTC Or Frontpage On NL by ggrin(f): 1:12pm On Aug 27, 2014
wallex1983: Now take a look at this. Just happening 2day again:

haters go hateundecided
Re: What Benefits Are Accrued To Getting All The 'likes', FTC Or Frontpage On NL by ggrin(f): 1:12pm On Aug 27, 2014
missEmjay:
Hahaha! well, pple are famous or know for for different things. but u c wat I'm sayin? if she didn't do dat, wuld yu have noticed him/her?
help me ask am o
Re: What Benefits Are Accrued To Getting All The 'likes', FTC Or Frontpage On NL by wallex1983(m): 1:17pm On Aug 27, 2014
ggrin: haters go hateundecided

No hates intended o. Just referencing missEmjay.

No worry I sabi beg for like too, abi get FTC to show say I popular.

Infact all of you should like me naa sharp sharp abeg

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Are Accrued To Getting All The 'likes', FTC Or Frontpage On NL by Xsenga(f): 1:47pm On Aug 27, 2014

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Are Accrued To Getting All The 'likes', FTC Or Frontpage On NL by ggrin(f): 2:15pm On Aug 27, 2014
wallex1983:

No hates intended o. Just referencing missEmjay.

No worry I sabi beg for like too, abi get FTC to show say I popular.

Infact all of you should like me naa sharp sharp abeg
grin
Re: What Benefits Are Accrued To Getting All The 'likes', FTC Or Frontpage On NL by ggrin(f): 2:16pm On Aug 27, 2014
Xsenga: .
angry
Re: What Benefits Are Accrued To Getting All The 'likes', FTC Or Frontpage On NL by Xsenga(f): 2:42pm On Aug 27, 2014
ggrin: angry
tongue
Re: What Benefits Are Accrued To Getting All The 'likes', FTC Or Frontpage On NL by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 27, 2014
ggrin: haters go hateundecided

*checks profile* wheeeeeeeeeeeeew! Where have you been all my life? shocked
Re: What Benefits Are Accrued To Getting All The 'likes', FTC Or Frontpage On NL by ggrin(f): 3:29pm On Aug 27, 2014
kolawaxxy:

*checks profile* wheeeeeeeeeeeeew! Where have you been all my life? shocked
jupiterundecided
Re: What Benefits Are Accrued To Getting All The 'likes', FTC Or Frontpage On NL by ggrin(f): 3:29pm On Aug 27, 2014
Xsenga: tongue
cry
Re: What Benefits Are Accrued To Getting All The 'likes', FTC Or Frontpage On NL by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 27, 2014
ggrin: jupiterundecided

undecided kkkkkk
Re: What Benefits Are Accrued To Getting All The 'likes', FTC Or Frontpage On NL by Xsenga(f): 3:37pm On Aug 27, 2014
ggrin: cry
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Archive.. / Your Most Hillarious Nairaland Signature? / Boko Haram Breaks Ceasefire Deal, Kills Scores In Fresh Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.