Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,116 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

6 Ways To Hit Frontpage On Nairaland Easily.. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 6 Ways To Hit Frontpage On Nairaland Easily.. (2309 Views)

How To Hit Frontpage In February 2016 / One guaranteed way to make frontpage on Nairaland / FUEL SCARCITY: 3 Types Of People That Can Get Fuel Easily At The Fuel Stations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Ways To Hit Frontpage On Nairaland Easily.. by Awesomeking: 8:27pm On May 12, 2015
Everyone wants to hit frontpage no doubt but some people want to hit frontpage for the pleasure and not for the purpose of passing information,if you are one of such people,hit front page by doing one of these..

1..make a political post-this were trending during the election period,all someone had to do was insult either gej or gmb with weird confusing grammer and he hit frontpage quite fast,its not trending that much but it gets the public attention quite fast

2..make up a completely beleivable fake story-i just read one now though..about a minor and her 19 yr old bf and shi..fake stories get the public attention because you have the chance to carve it into whatever u want and make it totally frontpage worthy

3.,,post a throwback photo of a really famous person-these are amazing,the frontpage drift is fast with this one and its easy,just post a pic,type the subject and you are ready to go..very easy

4.bring an instagram or twitter arguement beef/trend to nairaland-a lot of people do this,they screenshot wizkids beefs at davido and burna boys threats gto bloggers and dump it all here and all in the name of joining the arguement on who is wrong or right..users fastforward u to frontpage:/

5..(last,not the easiest but the surest)..copy tosyn2much-copying this guy with his lists trend is definitly going to get you frontpage just as it is about to get me frontpage too

6..add yours fella'z
Re: 6 Ways To Hit Frontpage On Nairaland Easily.. by sinaj(f): 8:28pm On May 12, 2015
and when you hit fp. wot nxt
Re: 6 Ways To Hit Frontpage On Nairaland Easily.. by tohpahz(f): 8:29pm On May 12, 2015
Lol.. fp madness
Re: 6 Ways To Hit Frontpage On Nairaland Easily.. by donbenedict(m): 8:29pm On May 12, 2015
Nonsense.. If I catch my topic on d front page eh, dat mod will hear weeen
Re: 6 Ways To Hit Frontpage On Nairaland Easily.. by opeaceo: 8:30pm On May 12, 2015
7. creating threads like this.
Re: 6 Ways To Hit Frontpage On Nairaland Easily.. by dharay99: 8:30pm On May 12, 2015
mtcheeeeew.

Next thread... angry
Re: 6 Ways To Hit Frontpage On Nairaland Easily.. by Pinkiedearie(f): 8:30pm On May 12, 2015
Lol..this is funny...

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways To Hit Frontpage On Nairaland Easily.. by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 12, 2015
This is what will happen to this post...
First, it will be moved to Nairaland/General Section
Secondly, that's the end of it!
Frontpage ko; Backpage ni.

You deh teach how to catch fish but na tadpole you yourself dey catch.
You didn't even heed to a single step in your post.
You thought you did but you didn't
Re: 6 Ways To Hit Frontpage On Nairaland Easily.. by donbenedict(m): 8:37pm On May 12, 2015
tohpahz:
Lol.. fp madness
tohpahz
Re: 6 Ways To Hit Frontpage On Nairaland Easily.. by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 12, 2015
Op . . . this won't happen.

Re: 6 Ways To Hit Frontpage On Nairaland Easily.. by tohpahz(f): 8:39pm On May 12, 2015
donbenedict:
tohpahz
smiley
Re: 6 Ways To Hit Frontpage On Nairaland Easily.. by mirexxx(f): 8:39pm On May 12, 2015
After hitting FP what next?? U hit head 4 wall ?? gringrin
Re: 6 Ways To Hit Frontpage On Nairaland Easily.. by donbenedict(m): 8:40pm On May 12, 2015
tohpahz:
smiley
how r u?
Re: 6 Ways To Hit Frontpage On Nairaland Easily.. by tohpahz(f): 8:42pm On May 12, 2015
donbenedict:
how r u?

M Okay. Hope u good??
Re: 6 Ways To Hit Frontpage On Nairaland Easily.. by Hardheolar(m): 8:43pm On May 12, 2015
6. Add cc: lalastic.lala, ishi.love. grin grin
Re: 6 Ways To Hit Frontpage On Nairaland Easily.. by donbenedict(m): 8:43pm On May 12, 2015
tohpahz:

M Okay. Hope u good??
yeah I am.. Ur moniker sounds more like d name of a precious stone topaz.. Hw did u come abt it?
Re: 6 Ways To Hit Frontpage On Nairaland Easily.. by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 12, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
Lol..this is funny...
You get fine face. Hope your heart is fine as well?
Re: 6 Ways To Hit Frontpage On Nairaland Easily.. by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 12, 2015
Awesomeking:
Everyone wants to hit frontpage no doubt but some people want to hit frontpage for the pleasure and not for the purpose of passing information,if you are one of such people,hit front page by doing one of these..

1..make a political post-this were trending during the election period,all someone had to do was insult either gej or gmb with weird confusing grammer and he hit frontpage quite fast,its not trending that much but it gets the public attention quite fast

2..make up a completely beleivable fake story-i just read one now though..about a minor and her 19 yr old bf and shi..fake stories get the public attention because you have the chance to carve it into whatever u want and make it totally frontpage worthy

3.,,post a throwback photo of a really famous person-these are amazing,the frontpage drift is fast with this one and its easy,just post a pic,type the subject and you are ready to go..very easy

4.bring an instagram or twitter arguement beef/trend to nairaland-a lot of people do this,they screenshot wizkids beefs at davido and burna boys threats gto bloggers and dump it all here and all in the name of joining the arguement on who is wrong or right..users fastforward u to frontpage:/

5..(last,not the easiest but the surest)..copy tosyn2much-copying this guy with his lists trend is definitly going to get you frontpage just as it is about to get me frontpage too

6..add yours fella'z

Bundle of Rubbish!
Re: 6 Ways To Hit Frontpage On Nairaland Easily.. by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 12, 2015
yeah right undecided
Re: 6 Ways To Hit Frontpage On Nairaland Easily.. by Fynestboi: 8:45pm On May 12, 2015
Do people still create this kind of topics?
Re: 6 Ways To Hit Frontpage On Nairaland Easily.. by Pinkiedearie(f): 8:46pm On May 12, 2015
unyours:
You get fine face. Hope your heart is fine as well?
...yels yels
Re: 6 Ways To Hit Frontpage On Nairaland Easily.. by tohpahz(f): 8:46pm On May 12, 2015
donbenedict:
yeah I am.. Ur moniker sounds more like d name of a precious stone topaz.. Hw did u come abt it?

From that precious stone.. i customized it cheesy
Re: 6 Ways To Hit Frontpage On Nairaland Easily.. by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 12, 2015
Op like seriously?
Re: 6 Ways To Hit Frontpage On Nairaland Easily.. by ligopedro: 8:48pm On May 12, 2015
sinaj:
and when you hit fp. wot nxt
Nairaland will credit his Bank Account .. grin
Re: 6 Ways To Hit Frontpage On Nairaland Easily.. by donbenedict(m): 8:49pm On May 12, 2015
tohpahz:

From that precious stone.. i customized it cheesy
loool.. Dats nice.. So wats d precious name
Re: 6 Ways To Hit Frontpage On Nairaland Easily.. by tohpahz(f): 8:50pm On May 12, 2015
donbenedict:
loool.. Dats nice.. So wats d precious name

Onyi
Re: 6 Ways To Hit Frontpage On Nairaland Easily.. by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 12, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
...yels yels
I proof will convince me now....
Re: 6 Ways To Hit Frontpage On Nairaland Easily.. by donbenedict(m): 8:51pm On May 12, 2015
EroticAngelina:
yeah right undecided
so u still dey dis nairaland. I think say u travel
Re: 6 Ways To Hit Frontpage On Nairaland Easily.. by missbehave247(m): 8:53pm On May 12, 2015
Just incase
Re: 6 Ways To Hit Frontpage On Nairaland Easily.. by donbenedict(m): 8:53pm On May 12, 2015
tohpahz:

Onyi
reminds me of d song beautiful onyinye... By psquare..Nyem aka gi, so u and I can fly away.. Just u and I.. grin
Re: 6 Ways To Hit Frontpage On Nairaland Easily.. by tohpahz(f): 8:54pm On May 12, 2015
donbenedict:
reminds me of d song beautiful onyinye... By psquare..Nyem aka gi, so u and I can fly away.. Just u and I.. grin

Lolz cheesy

Hope u voting me for miss nl come next Monday?? wink
Re: 6 Ways To Hit Frontpage On Nairaland Easily.. by donbenedict(m): 8:58pm On May 12, 2015
tohpahz:

Lolz cheesy

Hope u voting me for miss nl come next Monday?? wink
gv me five reasons why u think u will win

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out This Awesome Loaf Of Bread - PHOTOS / 2015 Thanksgiving Thread / Stop Dragging Foot In Important Issues - NUL To FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.