Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs (242023 Views)

Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! For Portharcourt Residents And Entire Ss/se (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by obinna2nv(m): 8:31pm On Jan 19, 2016
MzteejaY:

You will definitely get a response if you are selected for interview. Thank you.

Alright. Noted.
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 21, 2016
We were told schlumberger is accepting resume @ ispon today! Who can confirm this?
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by petengine(m): 12:02am On Jan 25, 2016
QATAR PETROCHEMICAL COMPANY DOHA
Opposite to 'Toyota Tower'
P. O. Box 756, Doha, State of Qatar
Tel. (+974) 4033 8000
Fax (+974) 4432 470
Email: qapco2015@outlook.com,career@qapco.com.qa
Job Ref/Qatar Petrochemical/Oil/2015

Subject:QATAR PETROCHEMICAL RECRUITMENT

You are hereby notified that your qualifications and experiences
were found suitable for the requirements of Qatar Petrochemical
Company Ltd.
For verification and screening you are to submit your Resume/CV as
soon as Possible.
Mr Muhammad Abu
Human Resource Manager
Qatar Petrochemical

Send your cv to:qapco2015@outlook.com

i got the above email yesterday please how real is it?
thanks
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Cpumping(m): 6:04am On Jan 25, 2016
petengine:
QATAR PETROCHEMICAL COMPANY DOHA

i got the above email yesterday please how real is it? thanks
u dnt need a prophet to tell u dat this is a poorly crafted scam letter. dd u ever apply to the coy?
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by petengine(m): 11:02am On Jan 25, 2016
Cpumping:

u dnt need a prophet to tell u dat this is a poorly crafted scam letter.
dd u ever apply to the coy?
I have a profile uploaded on rigzone.com where potential employers come to review applicants CVs but I can't tell if they got my data from there. tnx anyway

1 Like

Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Schipolkky2211: 10:00am On Jan 26, 2016
Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!!

There is an urgent vacancy for an experienced marketer in Port Harcourt with vast experience in industrial kitchen and laundry equipment spanning from 3yrs and above.

SKILLS:
knowledge of industrial kitchen and laundry equipment
Ability to market industrial kitchen and laundry equipment
Ability to convince customers to buy equipments.
Fluency in spoken and written English

If you possess the following skills kindly forward your resume to schipolkky2211@yahoo.co.uk on or before 29th Jan, 2016.
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by kaybills(m): 1:25pm On Jan 26, 2016
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Schipolkky2211: 3:38pm On Jan 26, 2016
kaybills:
Hello

Hi Am here
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 26, 2016
By d special grace of d almighty,I am a mechanical engineering graduate n v also finished my youth service. I stay in river state and currently working in a private school Buh about quitting in d next few wks(pls don't advice me not to cos you might not really understand what I v passed through)..

I have worked in not less than 5 schools n v come to conclude with d following;
1. Private schools are just forums for 'use and dump' of graduates from average families n ain't gat connection.
2. School work can be tedious especially when Ur boss is a lady or a woman. She never sees anything good in you as a young man.
3. They will always expect you to work with Ur last strenght Buh at d end of d month,to pay is a very big problem. For example,where am working now will never pay you till you go n beg for Ur salaries for many days into d new month,except that you will receive Ur salary at middle of d new month,in some cases,they owe 2-3 months(just like they owed us from July to September 2015)
4. Private schools can never afford to loose you inasmuch they also wouldn't treat yu like a human from a family just like them.

After some thrashy situations I v gone through in life in the name of struggling for survival,I v made up my mind to quit my present workplace(no going back).
I v tried everything to endure Buh things keep getting worse. Mind you,I v worked there now for almost 14months now..
Am not here to seek for an advice Buh to announce it publicly that I need a new job(I can still consider a school job only if I can v a rest of mind doing the work)

I stay currently at choba portharcourt.. So if you v any job for me even if it demands relocation(I don't v any problem with that),kindly link me up.. My contact is on my profile..

Thanks n may God bless yu
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by smtpmailer: 7:57pm On Jan 26, 2016
alanposh:

Am not here to seek for an advice Buh to announce it publicly that I need a new job(I can still consider a school job only if I can v a rest of mind doing the work)

Lol
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 26, 2016
smtpmailer:

Lol

Does it sound funny?
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by TheCode(m): 8:33pm On Jan 26, 2016
chucksbadt:
Hello guys, Happy new year everyone. I have decided to double up my job search effort this year. I need a team of 3 to 4 people(any gender can do), who are ready to join me in gate crashing in any of the top oil firms here in ph(trans amadi, onne, eleme.....) this January.
I got this hint that most firms don't advertise anymore because of the crowd turn up. We can meet, plan and strategize before each movements.

Feel free to holla at me if your interested.

I'm in. You may add me on watsapp with 08063856582.

1 Like

Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 26, 2016
chucksbadt:
Hello guys, Happy new year everyone. I have decided to double up my job search effort this year. I need a team of 3 to 4 people(any gender can do), who are ready to join me in gate crashing in any of the top oil firms here in ph(trans amadi, onne, eleme.....) this January.
I got this hint that most firms don't advertise anymore because of the crowd turn up. We can meet, plan and strategize before each movements.

Am in. When are we to make the move ? Here is my number 08114106565 .... Add me up
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 27, 2016
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by rhemahil(m): 12:43am On Jan 29, 2016
chucksbadt:

Yeah man.. Please am interested! 08036013994
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by OnyiloG: 4:30am On Jan 29, 2016
I just received a text from Excel inviting me for oral assessment at Excel Corporation scheduled for 2nd Feb. 2016 at Unity Bank Complex, PH. Pls can anyone brief me more about the Legal guarantee of this interview? I'm confused. Thanks
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by jabojafa(m): 9:09am On Jan 29, 2016
hello joblanders, i got a txt frm Lecharis workfore limited for an interview bt dt i shd cum wit 2k registratn fee. Are legit? As any gotten a job thru dem?
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Noblejkz(m): 10:07am On Jan 29, 2016
OnyiloG:
I just received a text from Excel inviting me for oral assessment at Excel Corporation scheduled for 2nd Feb. 2016 at Unity Bank Complex, PH. Pls can anyone brief me more about the Legal guarantee of this interview? I'm confused. Thanks
from what I read, they ain't legit. They invited me for interview some time ago but i didn't attend.
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by portacabin: 10:17am On Jan 29, 2016
Oga, reduce your pride.
Nobody owes you a job. Those small private schools might not be doing well financially . If you have worked in 5 schools , then you must start looking inwards. Engineering is a great profession.
What are the skills you have that are useful
alanposh:
By d special grace of d almighty,I am a mechanical engineering graduate n v also finished my youth service. I stay in river state and currently working in a private school Buh about quitting in d next few wks(pls don't advice me not to cos you might not really understand what I v passed through)..

I have worked in not less than 5 schools n v come to conclude with d following;
1. Private schools are just forums for 'use and dump' of graduates from average families n ain't gat connection.
2. School work can be tedious especially when Ur boss is a lady or a woman. She never sees anything good in you as a young man.
3. They will always expect you to work with Ur last strenght Buh at d end of d month,to pay is a very big problem. For example,where am working now will never pay you till you go n beg for Ur salaries for many days into d new month,except that you will receive Ur salary at middle of d new month,in some cases,they owe 2-3 months(just like they owed us from July to September 2015)
4. Private schools can never afford to loose you inasmuch they also wouldn't treat yu like a human from a family just like them.

After some thrashy situations I v gone through in life in the name of struggling for survival,I v made up my mind to quit my present workplace(no going back).
I v tried everything to endure Buh things keep getting worse. Mind you,I v worked there now for almost 14months now..

I stay currently at choba portharcourt.. So if you v any job for me even if it demands relocation(I don't v any problem with that),kindly link me up.. My contact is on my profile..

Thanks n may God bless yu

1 Like

Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by HighKing01(m): 10:25am On Jan 29, 2016
embarassed[color=#990000][/color] am at breaking point cause I am in need of a job February go soon fall in no salary Baba answer my call ooh, pls I stay @ rumuigbo any job offer for a business administration graduate and am also through with my nysc, pls holla us oo...07031094338 watapp thanks and God bless!
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by switkaka(f): 10:38am On Jan 29, 2016
Marketers are needed for immediate employment in a consulting firm in port Harcourt. Applicants must be residents of port Harcourt. Send your cv to info@Logroplusconsulting.org or call 08034456001
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Cpumping(m): 11:03am On Jan 29, 2016
switkaka:
Marketers are needed for immediate employment in a consulting firm in port Harcourt. Applicants must be residents of port Harcourt. Send your cv to info@Logroplusconsulting.org or call 08034456001

HighKing01
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 29, 2016
portacabin:
Oga, reduce your pride.
Nobody owes you a job. Those small private schools might not be doing well financially . If you have worked in 5 schools , then you must start looking inwards. Engineering is a great profession.
What are the skills you have that are useful

Oga. Must you be harsh on me I was trying to explain how the condition hurts and nothing else. If you gat a contact for me ,yu just tell me..
Nothing seems like pride here..am just been natural.

Am good in some computer packages.. N am d type
That learns very fast..
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Nobody: 4:11am On Jan 31, 2016
Noblejkz:
from what I read, they ain't legit. They invited me for interview some time ago but i didn't attend.
Noble is right. Excel is still marketing. They are just hungry people looking for who to use. I got a text from them and I still regret going for that seminar called interview till today. Plus they go ask you to pay for medicals. Graduates don suffer sha! undecided
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by mrbarbecue: 12:43pm On Jan 31, 2016
An experienced Art teacher with love for teaching kids is needed in a school @Mgboba, if interested call 08101512310. You must reside within Choba, Mgboba and NTA axis.
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by ugowinn(m): 1:44pm On Jan 31, 2016
petengine:

I have a profile uploaded on rigzone.com where potential employers come to review applicants CVs but I can't tell if they got my data from there. tnx anyway

It's a scam.
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by ugowinn(m): 1:51pm On Jan 31, 2016
alanposh:

Oga. Must you be harsh on me I was trying to explain how the condition hurts and nothing else. If you gat a contact for me ,yu just tell me..

That learns very fast..

You've been adviced to reduce your pride....yet u refused......instead placing ur contacts you asked those who intend to help you to check your profile for your contact. Hmmm
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 31, 2016
ugowinn:

You've been adviced to reduce your pride....yet u refused......instead placing ur contacts you asked those who intend to help you to check your profile for your contact. Hmmm

Sorry. Your opinion is not needed. You can think whatever you like.. I don't care..before I posted that,I know Pple like you will come to complain..

I understand d post hurts you Buh pls learn how to mind Ur biz.
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by ITbomb(m): 9:39pm On Jan 31, 2016
alanposh:

That learns very fast..
You are good in computer and you ain't blogging?
A dedicated blogger would have at least a $100 (about 20k - don't argue about exchange rate pls, I know why) each month
I bet that is the range of your salary with all the stress and insults
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 31, 2016
ITbomb:

A dedicated blogger would have at least a $100 (about 20k - don't argue about exchange rate pls, I know why) each month

Enlighten me more on that

1 Like

Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by crudedude(m): 11:34am On Feb 01, 2016
ITbomb:

Please explain bros. Good in computer too and have web content management experience

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (65) (Reply)

Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 / Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? / FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.