Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs (242211 Views)

Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! For Portharcourt Residents And Entire Ss/se (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by nerdymufasa(m): 8:59am On Mar 01, 2016
it's so sad nothing much is happening in ph employment wise...it could be stressful traveling to lag for tests & the thought of relocating to the already crowded city of lagos

3 Likes

Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by kachnov(m): 11:04am On Mar 01, 2016
While you wait for jobs,if you can instruct anything online check my signature.
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by patako: 2:03pm On Mar 02, 2016
Please my fellow NL, where can i get the cheapest bus to lagos in port harcourt. Sorry for derailing the thread. Thank you.
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Emu4u2c: 10:27pm On Mar 02, 2016
Hello bosses... Am a student of port harcourt..just want to ask if dere is any place I can get a good manual job I can do for the weekend or any day of d week..am really in need of it
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by ernie4life(m): 5:02am On Mar 03, 2016
patako:
Please my fellow NL, where can i get the cheapest bus to lagos in port harcourt. Sorry for derailing the thread. Thank you.

God is Good motors or Peace mass at Bori camp after Romola
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by rummmy: 7:13am On Mar 03, 2016
patako:
waterlines remain the cheapest and fastest...G0d is G00d is a bit 0n the high side...dnt knw much abt peace lag0s r0ute.......they f0cus m0re 0n eastern axis.
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Nnemuka(f): 4:29pm On Mar 03, 2016
obinna2nv:
This thread is getting quiet. cc routerman
seems you dont know buharia is the cinc? no jobs anywhere
oil company's sef are sacking...
ndo

1 Like

Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by crudedude(m): 7:28am On Mar 06, 2016
Taiye4Christ:
Job Title: Graduate Staff

Requirements/Qualifications
Candidate should possess a minimum of 2 years relevant post NYSC work experience
Applicant should possess a minimum of 2nd class upper (B.Sc) or upper credit (HND) Degree in Estate Management from any reputable degree awarding institution
Proficiency in the use of computer and excellent interpersonal skills.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their applications to:
osasosejiph@gmail.com
Or
pharcourt@osasoseji.com
Or
Send applications and CV’s to:
UAC Building,
26, Aba Road,
Port-Harcourt,
River State

Application Deadline 7th March, 2016.
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by crudedude(m): 7:30am On Mar 06, 2016
Nnemuka:

seems you dont know buharia is the cinc? no jobs anywhere
oil company's sef are sacking...
ndo

One day we'll blame Buhari that rain fell and soaked our clothes outside.
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by pillarmaria(m): 11:29pm On Mar 06, 2016
noncil come and see job seekers oo cool cool
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by petengine(m): 4:52pm On Mar 09, 2016
Apply now for entry level field engineer at Harlliburton
visit: http://www.ansacareers.com/apply-now-for-entry-level-field-engineer-mwdlwd-halliburton/
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Pete01(m): 10:27am On Mar 10, 2016
hector:

I am in. add me on whatsapp. 08065130886
Hey, how far with the gate crashing?
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Pete01(m): 10:27am On Mar 10, 2016
hector:

I am in. add me on whatsapp. 08065130886
Hey, how far with the gate crashing?
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Pete01(m): 10:42am On Mar 10, 2016
[quote author=IHate9ja1 post=416542
I am. I'm a graduate of Chemical Engineering, don with NYSC, pls any info let me know. 07013515799

1 Like

Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by kaybills(m): 11:26am On Mar 10, 2016
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 10, 2016
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by obymeek: 7:42pm On Mar 10, 2016
I'm new here and need help. I received an interview invitation from P-Integrated Services Port Harcourt on Sunday 6th March 2016 that I had interview with them on Monday 7th march 2016, though I didn't go since I didn't remember applying for any job vacancy with them but I still would like to know if they are genuine as I'm also aware some organisations make use of Human Resource Firm for their recruitment. Please anyone with useful information should let me know...

1 Like

Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by patako: 9:20pm On Mar 10, 2016
GTB is recruiting OND and Graduates for their graduate internship programme, if you have interest, check out for more details on their twitter handle or their website. Thank you.
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by QtKatie(f): 11:38pm On Mar 10, 2016
obymeek:
I'm new here and need help. I received an interview invitation from P-Integrated Services Port Harcourt on Sunday 6th March 2016 that I had interview with them on Monday 7th march 2016, though I didn't go since I didn't remember applying for any job vacancy with them but I still would like to know if they are genuine as I'm also aware some organisations make use of Human Resource Firm for their recruitment. Please anyone with useful information should let me know...
I don't think any serious company will send out an interview invite on a non-working day, Sunday for that matter.
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 11, 2016
QtKatie:

I don't think any serious company will send out an interview invite on a non-working day, Sunday for that matter.
Read it very well,she said she got the message on a Sunday and the date of interview is a Monday! Smh. undecided Some ppl don't pay attention to details.
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by QtKatie(f): 10:34pm On Mar 11, 2016
Yes, you should read my post very well because you don't pay attention to details! Why sending an invite on a Sunday? Is it a home business?

Kath5kouture:

Read it very well,she said she got the message on a Sunday and the date of interview is a Monday! Smh. undecided Some ppl don't pay attention to details.

3 Likes

Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by QtKatie(f): 10:38pm On Mar 11, 2016
obymeek:

The only interview invite I've received on a Sunday was fake.
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Nobody: 2:20am On Mar 12, 2016
QtKatie:
Yes, you should read my post very well because you don't pay attention to details! Why sending an invite on a Sunday? Is it a home business?

I have once attended an interview in an oil and gas firm on a Saturday. Most small and medium firms can send messages on Sundays,depends on what they do and who is in charge of sending out the messages. Stop being defensive when corrected, I didn't insult you. Anyone can miss details,so act like an educated person you claim to be unless you're not! undecided BTW you can't force ppl to accept your opinions on social media especially when they are obviously WRONG!
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Nobody: 2:26am On Mar 12, 2016
obymeek:
My dear,I have heard of that name before. Just Google them. Most companies these days have websites. Go through their site and try to contact them through mail but mind you there are also many fake sites so be careful. cool
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by QtKatie(f): 7:09am On Mar 12, 2016
Kath5kouture:

I have once attended an interview in an oil and gas firm on a Saturday. Most small and medium firms can send messages on Sundays,depends on what they do and who is in charge of sending out the messages. Stop being defensive when corrected, I didn't insult you. Anyone can miss details,so act like an educated person you claim to be unless you're not! undecided BTW you can't force ppl to accept your opinions on social media especially when they are obviously WRONG!

Madam oil and gas, don't quote me again. I didn't even mention Saturday at all so stop hiding behind your 5mb to type trash. Correct your attitude first before trying to correct someone else. I wasn't even referring to you in the place so why are you ranting. I never forced anyone to accept anything, I only stated my own opinion. If you are so educated like you claim to be, you should know better. State your own opinion and move on! Stop looking for cheap popularity! Correction, my foot!
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 12, 2016
QtKatie:

Madam oil and gas, don't quote me again. I didn't even mention Saturday at all so stop hiding behind your 5mb to type trash. Correct your attitude first before trying to correct someone else. I wasn't even referring to you in the place so why are you ranting. I never forced anyone to accept anything, I only stated my own opinion. If you are so educated like you claim to be, you should know better. State your own opinion and move on! Stop looking for cheap popularity! Correction, my foot!
Since you obviously are an educated illiterate who can't pass a simple message without being insultive and sarcastic,I am forced to put you in your place where you belong. You are a very frustrated idiot just in case you never knew so don't bring your worthless attitude to social media and think you can run that hole you call mouth anyhow because there are others like me that will treat your Bleep up. Is it my fault that your too stupid to get a job or too lazy to be an entrepreneur? It is people like you who make other graduates feel ashamed with your lousy attitude. Useless fool! Quote me again and see! Toutish imp! undecided
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by hartson(m): 10:01am On Mar 12, 2016
Kath5kouture:

Since you obviously are an educated illiterate who can't pass a simple message without being insultive and sarcastic,I am forced to put you in your place where you belong. You are a very frustrated idiot just in case you never knew so don't bring your worthless attitude to social media and think you can run that hole you call mouth anyhow because there are others like me that will treat your Bleep up. Is it my fault that your too stupid to get a job or too lazy to be an entrepreneur? It is people like you who make other graduates feel ashamed with your lousy attitude. Useless fool! Quote me again and see! Toutish imp! undecided

hey people why all these e-bashing here.common the matter has turn into something else.you both should hold your peace.
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by hartson(m): 10:08am On Mar 12, 2016
QtKatie:

hey people why all these e-bashing here.common the matter has turn into something else.you both should hold your peace.
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by QtKatie(f): 10:50am On Mar 12, 2016
Kath5kouture:

For quoting me in the first place, it shows you're a stupid, immature troll looking for who to vent your frustration on. Who started the insults? If you can't state your own opinion politely, shut your gutter of a mouth! BTW, you are the senseless character that kept giggling like a worthless slut during CEDSI chat so who or what gave you the right to quote me when you obviously lack manners. I felt like slapping the illiteracy out of you. Get some dignity, girl! You're too irrelevant for me to waste my data on so I have nothing more to say to you. If you have anything else you want to say to me, tell that to yourself. Katherine Obasi, quote me again at your own peril!

2 Likes

Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by QtKatie(f): 10:55am On Mar 12, 2016
Tell that tramp to stay on her lane.

hartson:

Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 12, 2016
QtKatie:

For quoting me in the first place, it shows you're a stupid, immature troll looking for who to vent your frustration on. Who started the insults? If you can't state your own opinion politely, shut your gutter of a mouth! BTW, you are the senseless character that kept giggling like a worthless slut during CEDSI chat so who or what gave you the right to quote me when you obviously lack manners. I felt like slapping the illiteracy out of you. Get some dignity, girl! You're too irrelevant for me to waste my data on so I have nothing more to say to you. If you have anything else you want to say to me, tell that to yourself. Katherine Obasi, quote me again at your own peril!
See what envy has done to this LovePeddler aka runsgirl. Oh! So you have been jealous of me since then,oh! What a pity?? Too bad the director liked me more than you! I really pity your depressed and hopeless life! Lol grin Abeg ehustler and Tobi and monlawal please come and help this demented girl! I don't know how to help her stupid life get better! cheesy tongue She might just drop dead any minute out of jealousy! Hhaaahahhahahhaa! grin

Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by QtKatie(f): 4:31pm On Mar 12, 2016
Your case is spiritual. Jealous of what? A sick, low life dustbin? You can never be better than me even in a million years. Don't sweat it. Try and get help before it's too late. Ogbanje!

Kath5kouture:

See what envy has done to this LovePeddler aka runsgirl. Oh! So you have been jealous of me since then,oh! What a pity?? Too bad the director liked me more than you! I really pity your depressed and hopeless life! Lol grin Abeg ehustler and Tobi and monlawal please come and help this demented girl! I don't know how to help her stupid life get better! cheesy tongue She might just drop dead any minute out of jealousy! Hhaaahahhahahhaa! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (65) (Reply)

Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 / Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? / FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.