Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,212 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs (242065 Views)

Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! For Portharcourt Residents And Entire Ss/se (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 15, 2017
I wrote there female. In elakahia housing estate. Call the number given and communicate with the person thank you
honestivo:

pls where is the place in ph, and is it for both sex
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by uchmani: 1:29pm On May 15, 2017
Are You interested in getting the fundamental Training for today's Technology Revolution?
Are You thinking of a Reliable startup business you can venture into?
Are You thinking of a skill to add to your Resume as a geek?
Are You an Architect,Civil or Mechanical engineer or CAD designer and you want to upgrade your skill?
Are You a student and You want to upgrade your Technical skills?
Or You want to be among the Evolving Tech experts?
Then You are not far from the solution.
Register Today for our one day free 3D Printing appreciation Training, see for yourself how the future of Manufacturing is going, get tips and be inspired to join the Evolving trend of Addictive Manufacturer

Then our Sustainable 3D Printing Training is for You.
Attend Intensive Sustainable 3D Printing Training Session.

Venue: Wirebus Laboratory; 35 Airport road, Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
Date: May 22-26, 2017.
Time: 10 am daily

FEATURES OF WORKSHOP:

INTRODUCTION TO 3D PRINTING CONCEPTS.
INTRODUCTION TO 3D PRINTERS AND 3D PRINTING MATERIALS.
UNDERSTANDING SUSTAINABLE 3D MODELLING.
OPTIMIZE 3D MODELS FOR 3D PRINTING.
UNDERSTANDING STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURES OF 3D PRINTERS FOR SAFE AND SUSTAINABLE OPERATION.

VITAL INFORMATION:

Students will be required to come with their own Laptops.

Training Handouts provided.

Students would Print their own models and take home.

Access to Premium Autodesk Software.
Call +2348077950599 or send a mail to info@wirebuslab.com.ng to get fee information

* Discount available for serving NYSC members and Interns with SIWES letters.

Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by uchmani: 1:30pm On May 15, 2017
Are You interested in getting the fundamental Training for today's Technology Revolution?
Are You thinking of a Reliable startup business you can venture into?
Are You thinking of a skill to add to your Resume as a geek?
Are You an Architect,Civil or Mechanical engineer or CAD designer and you want to upgrade your skill?
Are You a student and You want to upgrade your Technical skills?
Or You want to be among the Evolving Tech experts?
Then You are not far from the solution.
Register Today for our one day free 3D Printing appreciation Training, see for yourself how the future of Manufacturing is going, get tips and be inspired to join the Evolving trend of Addictive Manufacturer

Then our Sustainable 3D Printing Training is for You.
Attend Intensive Sustainable 3D Printing Training Session.

Venue: Wirebus Laboratory; 35 Airport road, Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
Date: May 22-26, 2017.
Time: 10 am daily

FEATURES OF WORKSHOP:

INTRODUCTION TO 3D PRINTING CONCEPTS.
INTRODUCTION TO 3D PRINTERS AND 3D PRINTING MATERIALS.
UNDERSTANDING SUSTAINABLE 3D MODELLING.
OPTIMIZE 3D MODELS FOR 3D PRINTING.
UNDERSTANDING STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURES OF 3D PRINTERS FOR SAFE AND SUSTAINABLE OPERATION.

VITAL INFORMATION:

Students will be required to come with their own Laptops.

Training Handouts provided.

Students would Print their own models and take home.

Access to Premium Autodesk Software.
Call +2348077950599 or send a mail to info@wirebuslab.com.ng to get fee information

* Discount available for serving NYSC members and Interns with SIWES letters.

Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by crudedude(m): 11:47pm On May 15, 2017
Adegbulugbe:
I can see people are not visiting this thread constantly,pls lets help each other and make s move to share your current job vacancies as well as job seeking.thanks

I'm sharing as I see them. You and and everyone here should join in the fun. It doesn't matter if the advert is even here on Nairaland. Once 'Port Harcourt' dey inside abeg cut the thing come paste here sharp sharp grin

4 Likes

Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by crudedude(m): 11:48pm On May 15, 2017
Entry-level Collections/Account Officers at BeKaufmann DigiTech - Abuja, Lagos, Oyo, Rivers

BeKaufmann DigiTech is a Business registered in Nigeria and operates in the IT sector. This year we are looking to extend our operations to the Education sector by providing Tutorial classes and also aiding the Government in funding schools and granting scholarships to exceptional students.

We are recruiting to fill the position below.

Job Title: Collections/Account Officer

Locations: Abuja, Ibadan, Lagos and Port-Harcourt

Job Description
We require Collections/Account Officers for Cash Flow Monitoring

Qualification/Experience
OND/HND/B.Sc
1-3 years experience as an Accounting Officer/Accountant.
Salary Range
N65,000 - N80,000 (Depending on location)
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: tutors@bekaufmann.com
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by crudedude(m): 11:55pm On May 15, 2017
Tutor (English Language) at BeKaufmann DigiTech - Abuja, Lagos, Oyo, Rivers

Job Description
Tutors support, observe and record the progress of their students.
They also plan lessons in line with national objectives with the aim of ensuring a healthy culture of learning.
They must also keep up to date with developments in their subject area, new resources, methods and national objectives, especially in the area of preparing students for exams.

Job Duties/Responsibilities
Managing pupil behaviour in the classroom and on school premises, and applying appropriate and effective measures in cases of misbehaviour;
Preparing and delivering lessons to a range of classes of different ages and abilities, marking work, giving appropriate feedback and maintaining records of pupils' progress and development;
Liaising with other professionals, such as learning mentors, careers advisers, educational psychologists and education welfare officers;
Researching new topic areas, maintaining up-to-date subject knowledge, and devising and writing new curriculum materials;
Selecting and using a range of different learning resources and equipment.
Undertaking pastoral duties, and supporting pupils on an individual basis through academic or personal difficulties;
Preparing pupils for qualifications and examinations.

Qualification/Experience
NCE, OND, HND/B.Sc (with entry level - 1 year experience).

Salary Range
N45,000 - N60,000. Special negotiation may be accepted for tutors who can teach more than 1 subject.

Application Closing Date
30th June, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: tutors@bekaufmann.com

Similar tutoring positions exist at the same firm for the following subjects
Literature in English
Commerce
History
Government
Economics
Accounting
Chemstry
Physics
Biology
Computer/ICT
Mathematics

email address to mail CV too is same is above. It will be best to state the position you're applying for in the title of your email. My 2kobo advice

All the best to those applying

PS: I have no affiliations with any company I post here.
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by NARYZ(f): 5:47am On May 16, 2017
Any job for an engineering student with Msc? Port harcourt or lagos
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by macanu(m): 6:26am On May 16, 2017
macanu:
Pls I need a job of security supervisor I hv more den 7yrs experience as a man o war nigeria officer,I can also train(if ask to), organize and work with others perfectly,can also work and assist d head of security in the organization.pls if there is any placement I will be greatful, am looking at salary btw 35k-50k. I hv my CV.Thanks
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Adegbulugbe(m): 6:54am On May 16, 2017
NARYZ:
Any job for an engineering student with Msc? Port harcourt or lagos

Which of the Engineering pls?
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by isotopy(m): 7:21am On May 16, 2017
mznenye:
Hello nairalanders......pls does any1 know anything abt "young engineers" in port-harcourt. I got an invite 4 apt test n truth is i didn't see much abt them when I searched.
I got an invite from them too and i can't find any better information about them. Nairalanders abeg make una help us ooh.
You are invited for the young engineers Graduate Asst. Apt. Test holding @ Flat 1, Block C2, CBN Quarters, Elekahia Est. PHC, Date: 17-05-17, 10am (07064650662)

1 Like

Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Roseey0(f): 10:28am On May 16, 2017
isotopy:

I got an invite from them too and i can't find any better information about them. Nairalanders abeg make una help us ooh.
You are invited for the young engineers Graduate Asst. Apt. Test holding @ Flat 1, Block C2, CBN Quarters, Elekahia Est. PHC, Date: 17-05-17, 10am (07064650662)
They are genuine. Check Facebook

1 Like

Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by mumu5000(m): 11:45am On May 16, 2017
Am in need of job in port Harcourt. I'm a graduate of Economics with last stage professional qualification in ICAN. I just finished serving this May. Olafisoyeakin@gmail.com
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by jobbers: 11:52am On May 16, 2017
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by pillarmaria(m): 12:05pm On May 16, 2017
crudedude:
Tutor (English Language) at BeKaufmann DigiTech - Abuja, Lagos, Oyo, Rivers

Job Description
Tutors support, observe and record the progress of their students.
They also plan lessons in line with national objectives with the aim of ensuring a healthy culture of learning.
They must also keep up to date with developments in their subject area, new resources, methods and national objectives, especially in the area of preparing students for exams.

Job Duties/Responsibilities
Managing pupil behaviour in the classroom and on school premises, and applying appropriate and effective measures in cases of misbehaviour;
Preparing and delivering lessons to a range of classes of different ages and abilities, marking work, giving appropriate feedback and maintaining records of pupils' progress and development;
Liaising with other professionals, such as learning mentors, careers advisers, educational psychologists and education welfare officers;
Researching new topic areas, maintaining up-to-date subject knowledge, and devising and writing new curriculum materials;
Selecting and using a range of different learning resources and equipment.
Undertaking pastoral duties, and supporting pupils on an individual basis through academic or personal difficulties;
Preparing pupils for qualifications and examinations.

Qualification/Experience
NCE, OND, HND/B.Sc (with entry level - 1 year experience).

Salary Range
N45,000 - N60,000. Special negotiation may be accepted for tutors who can teach more than 1 subject.

Application Closing Date
30th June, 2017.

How to Apply

Similar tutoring positions exist at the same firm for the following subjects
Literature in English
Commerce
History
Government
Economics
Accounting
Chemstry
Physics
Biology
Computer/ICT
Mathematics

email address to mail CV too is same is above. It will be best to state the position you're applying for in the title of your email. My 2kobo advice

All the best to those applying

PS: I have no affiliations with any company I post here.

ok, thanks
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Analee(f): 12:24pm On May 16, 2017
jobbers:
pls i got an invite from genesis,pls who else is wit me?and hw does der interview /employmnt test luk lik,any idea?pls it urgent i av an interview wif dem in 2hrs tym.plsss.thankss
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by nellyquash(f): 3:37pm On May 16, 2017
isotopy:

I smell GNLD.
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Mcbenjamin(m): 6:43pm On May 16, 2017
Hello am looking for QC job in engineering, I have OSHA and QMS (ISO 9001:2015). I can also work as an auditor in your establishment. I will like if anyone could link me up with a good job here in Ph. Thanks
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by mznenye(f): 7:08pm On May 16, 2017
nellyquash:

I smell GNLD.
Dey r genuine......wrote the aptitude test on Monday n was invited 4 an interview on Wednesday.

1 Like

Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by mznenye(f): 7:10pm On May 16, 2017
Analee:
pls i got an invite from genesis,pls who else is wit me?and hw does der interview /employmnt test luk lik,any idea?pls it urgent i av an interview wif dem in 2hrs tym.plsss.thankss
Pls wat position did u apply for? Cos I wrote their aptitude test on Monday n yet to hear from them.
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by mekusa10: 2:07pm On May 17, 2017
mznenye:

Pls wat position did u apply for? Cos I wrote their aptitude test on Monday n yet to hear from them.
Guys I applied for vacancy of Service Supervisor - Quick Service Restaurant. till now I have not heard anything from them.
please what position did you apply for? do you know anyone who applied for same position as me and have been called?
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 17, 2017
Analee:
how did you apply?
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by UkOYENJNR: 11:11am On May 18, 2017
pls i b B.Eng(Elect/Elect Engineering ) holder with ISPON HSE certification ..have served. mboki help a broda wit any work even na trainee programme

1 Like

Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Amhappy(f): 12:45pm On May 18, 2017
A Registered Nurse with B.Sc looking for an good hospital/Company that offers top notch and modern health care services in Port Harcourt. Please link me up.

1 Like

Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Roseey0(f): 5:54pm On May 18, 2017
Join our team
Are you a graduate in Port Harcourt, currently seeking opportunities for career advancement in the NGO sector? Do you have good interpersonal relationship and communication skills? Are you willing to give your time and resources to the advancement of a course? Yes…? Then we are looking for you.
We are receiving applications from prospective volunteers for the Save-a-Mom Project. Interested volunteers should please send an application and CV to cwhadev@gmail.com , on or before Friday, May 26, 2017.
Info: 0811 732 1990 0703 929 0925.
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by NARYZ(f): 5:40am On May 19, 2017
Electrical
Adegbulugbe:

Which of the Engineering pls?
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by crudedude(m): 2:30pm On May 19, 2017
A Pharmaceutical company based in Port Harcourt, is seeking to recruit suitably qualified candidates for the position below:

Job Title: Medical Sales Representative

Qualifications
NYSC discharge certificate
B. Pharm/ B.Sc in Microbiology/ B.Sc in Biochemistry or any other Pharmaceutical related course.
Application Closing Date
1st June, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's and Applications to: pharmaservices2008@yahoo.com
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by crudedude(m): 3:50pm On May 19, 2017
A Limited Liability Company based in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, requires the services of a suitable and qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:

Job Title: Company (Confidential) Secretary - Single Female

Requirements
Qualification: Graduates of cognant experience in relevant field.
Character: Reliable, Responsible & Extroverted
Experience: At least 5 years
Application Closing Date
1st June, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's (Plus coloured passport photographs) to:
everydaygroup@yahoo.com indicating position applied for as Subject of mail.

1 Like

Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by crudedude(m): 3:53pm On May 19, 2017
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 19, 2017
crudedude:
http://oando.workforcegroup.com/
hehehe Oando na funny company. 5 years experience not more than 27 years old. on average, smart graduates land their first job between the ages 24 and 27.

3 Likes

Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Adegbulugbe(m): 4:16pm On May 21, 2017
Vacancy at Deslog Energy Services Limited in Port-Harcourt & Lagos offices

Deslog Energy is into Safety and Oil & Gas Training services, Inspection services and other oil and gas support services.

We are searching for experienced individuals who will immediately fill in the following sensitive positions in the company.

1. Experienced Male Trainer (Lagos):
- Excellent oral and communication skill
- Sound ability, experience and qualification to train Health Safety and Environment (HSE) courses
- Sound ability, experience and qualification to train Management courses such as Project Management and Human Resource Management,
- Ready to train Oil & Gas short courses or other courses that maybe assigned
- Good knowledge in computer applications
- Ready to work in the field when required
- Ready for full-time employment

Qualifications:
- HND or BSC
- At least two year working experience in safety practices from any industries
- MUST have at least HSE level 1,2 & 3 certificates from a recognized institute
- NEBOSH IGC, OSHA, IOSH, HSE Train-the-Trainer certificates will be an added advantage
- Computer certificate and any other acquired skills will be an added advantage.
- Certificate(s) or work experience in Oil & Gas industry will be an added advantage.
- Project Management and Human resource management certificates from a recognized institute will be an added advantage

2. Experienced Male / Female Business Developer with proven record (Lagos & Port Harcourt):

Very experience in marketing with the ability to market our product and services to companies and individuals to meet assigned target
Experienced in Internet marketing and social network marketing.
Ability to follow up prospects and convert new business advertising strategies
Ability to Source jobs from companies
Register our company as vendor with other indigenous & multi-national companies
Represent the company when needed
Ready for full-time employment

Qualifications:

Minimum of OND
At least one year working experience in related job
HSE certificates and any other professional certificate in management will be an added advantage.
Knowledge of contract biding and contract packaging will be an added advantage

3 Part-Time/Contract Trainers (Lagos)

- Experienced Male/Female Trainers:
- Excellent oral and communication skill
- Sound ability and qualification to train assigned courses
- Ready to be called upon each time we need your service in training
- Ready to travel to our offices and training facilities round the country

Qualifications:
HND or BSC
- At least two year working experience in relevant industries
- MUST possess a recognized certificate from accredited institute relevant to train any of the under listed courses;

Those applying under Part-Time/Contract Trainers category should visit www.deslogenergy.com/training to see list of courses we offer and choose course(s) they are certified to train and include it in their cover letter.

Note:
Applicant must include a cover letter, in the cover letter, endeavour to direct your application to the particular position of your interest and office location.
The subject of your email must contain the job position you are applying for and office location

Interested persons should email their CV and Cover Letter to vacancy2017@deslogenergy.com on or before Wednesday 31st May, 2017.

1 Like

Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by crudedude(m): 8:51am On May 22, 2017
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by dami2boi(m): 10:29am On May 22, 2017
Good day all, anyone with information concerning the Rivers State Judiciary Job Application.

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (65) (Reply)

Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 / Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? / FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.