Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Milverton Avenue Constructed By Abia Governor . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Milverton Avenue Constructed By Abia Governor . (1615 Views)

Tribunal Upholds Ikpeazu's Election As Abia Governor / Intimidation, Harassment And Vandalism By Abia State Govt. / Ta Orji's Son Chinedu Nominated Minister By Abia Pdp. Lwkmd. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Milverton Avenue Constructed By Abia Governor . by abacrested(f): 12:54pm On Aug 27, 2014
This one of the legacy projects of TA ORJI in 2014. This is a very busy road in that people traveling in and out of the commercial city of Aba will have to board their bus from Milverton. Last week I was boarding a bus to lagos, I decided to take a few pics.

1 Like

Re: Milverton Avenue Constructed By Abia Governor . by redsun(m): 2:16pm On Aug 27, 2014
It is disheartening. lipsrsealed
Re: Milverton Avenue Constructed By Abia Governor . by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 27, 2014
Odikwa egwu ooo!!!
Re: Milverton Avenue Constructed By Abia Governor . by ak47mann(m): 2:27pm On Aug 27, 2014
Ndi bubu yaya ana eme cool
Re: Milverton Avenue Constructed By Abia Governor . by Rawani: 2:28pm On Aug 27, 2014
Chineke me
Re: Milverton Avenue Constructed By Abia Governor . by gratieao: 2:29pm On Aug 27, 2014
abacrested: This one of the legacy projects of TA ORJI in 2014. This is a very busy road in that people traveling in and out of the commercial city of Aba will have to board their bus from Milverton. Last week I was boarding a bus to lagos, I decided to take a few pics.
That's not milverton.
Re: Milverton Avenue Constructed By Abia Governor . by Jakpon: 2:31pm On Aug 27, 2014
.. And Abians will still vote for PDP again despite the maladministration of the PDP led Theodore Orji government
Re: Milverton Avenue Constructed By Abia Governor . by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 27, 2014
This one of the legacy projects of TA ORJI in 2014. This is a very busy road in that people traveling in and out of the commercial city of Aba will have to board their bus from Milverton. Last week I was boarding a bus to lagos, I decided to take a few pics.

That CAN'T be a newly-constructed road, surely?
Re: Milverton Avenue Constructed By Abia Governor . by obailala(m): 3:44pm On Aug 27, 2014
[size=13pt]Legacy Project![/size] cheesy

The way they come up with some of these fine names grin
Re: Milverton Avenue Constructed By Abia Governor . by obailala(m): 3:45pm On Aug 27, 2014
Re: Milverton Avenue Constructed By Abia Governor . by obailala(m): 3:46pm On Aug 27, 2014
Re: Milverton Avenue Constructed By Abia Governor . by obailala(m): 3:48pm On Aug 27, 2014
Re: Milverton Avenue Constructed By Abia Governor . by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 27, 2014
gratieao:
That's not milverton.

It is milverton to the core
Re: Milverton Avenue Constructed By Abia Governor . by Desric(m): 4:18pm On Aug 27, 2014
Abians are much comfortable with the situation in a way, I say this because if T.A Orji should contest for Governor 10times again, with what's on ground right now, he'll still win over and over and over again. A trip to the state and a chat with the grassroot folks will get you thinking the kinda mentality the so called politicians and citizens posses, they hold the Governor in high esteem, they adore and worship him almost and they live like they took an oat never in their life to go against the PDP no matter the circumstances. Sometimes what we get is exactly what we merit.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Milverton Avenue Constructed By Abia Governor . by abacrested(f): 4:38pm On Aug 27, 2014
Desric: Abians are much comfortable with the situation in a way, I say this because if T.A Orji should contest for Governor 10times again, with what's on ground right now, he'll still win over and over and over again. A trip to the state and a chat with the grassroot folks will get you thinking the kinda mentality the so called politicians and citizens posses, they hold the Governor in high esteem, they adore and worship him almost and they live like they took an oat never in their life to go against the PDP no matter the circumstances. Sometimes what we get is exactly what we merit.
u dare not criticise the governor unless u don't value ur life. The kind of intimidation witnessed in Aba is second to none.come to think of it,TA is the chairman of south east governors forum and planning to represent the same people he could not give good roads in the Senate. Abia state in the hands of this present PDP is in a mess.They cannot attract any federal project because the state cannot provide any meaningful one unlike in Anambra were there is a federal presence in every LG.Aba needs God's intervention
Re: Milverton Avenue Constructed By Abia Governor . by Demdem2: 4:41pm On Aug 27, 2014
To hell with the op,
Ochendu is Abia messiah. grin

1 Like

Re: Milverton Avenue Constructed By Abia Governor . by 1United1: 4:45pm On Aug 27, 2014
Like T A Orji Like Ebola jonathan! Drunkards!!!

1 Like

Re: Milverton Avenue Constructed By Abia Governor . by chinasaekperem: 4:49pm On Aug 27, 2014
nawa ooooo, this ochendo guy matter don too much, he needs this.

Re: Milverton Avenue Constructed By Abia Governor . by pazienza(m): 4:56pm On Aug 27, 2014
Desric: Abians are much comfortable with the situation in a way, I say this because if T.A Orji should contest for Governor 10times again, with what's on ground right now, he'll still win over and over and over again. A trip to the state and a chat with the grassroot folks will get you thinking the kinda mentality the so called politicians and citizens posses, they hold the Governor in high esteem, they adore and worship him almost and they live like they took an oat never in their life to go against the PDP no matter the circumstances. Sometimes what we get is exactly what we merit.

You are wrong. I had spent years in Aba. Most Aba residents speak ill of T.A, from the keke drivers to the Akara sellers.

1 Like

Re: Milverton Avenue Constructed By Abia Governor . by Desric(m): 8:10pm On Aug 27, 2014
pazienza:

You are wrong. I had spent years in Aba. Most Aba residents speak ill of T.A, from the keke drivers to the Akara sellers.
Agreed they all speak ill of T.A; since you've spent so much time in Aba, now tell me, can Abians vote out T.A Orji if he was to contest again?, secondly, 2015 is around the corner, can Aba and indeed the entire Abians vote massively against the PDP and T.A's candidate for Governor? The answer is a Capital NO because T.A and his PDP will also win landslide in Abia state come February 2015 usual, so where is the talk and where is the action? Lamentation is not enough action they say speaks louder than voice, let Abian's voice of discernment come loud in 2015 otherwise, they really deserve what they are getting if not more.

1 Like

Re: Milverton Avenue Constructed By Abia Governor . by Ngwakwe: 8:42pm On Aug 27, 2014
Desric: Agreed they all speak ill of T.A; since you've spent so much time in Aba, now tell me, can Abians vote out T.A Orji if he was to contest again?, secondly, 2015 is around the corner, can Aba and indeed the entire Abians vote massively against the PDP and T.A's candidate for Governor? The answer is a Capital NO because T.A and his PDP will also win landslide in Abia state come February 2015 usual, so where is the talk and where is the action? Lamentation is not enough action they say speaks louder than voice, let Abian's voice of discernment come loud in 2015 otherwise, they really deserve what they are getting if not more.

All these I too know some people exhibit online is worrisome .

Abians has never voted for T. A. Orji ever, it has always been arranged in Abuja.

Even Orji Kalu told T.A his estranged godson not to recontest then in 2011 because of his poor record and loss of touch with the people.

The problem of Abia State especially Aba is Ngwa-phobia and na for there the State go die.

I pray and cry make God touch the NASS to approve the creation of Aba State to help end this misery once and for all time.

4 Likes

Re: Milverton Avenue Constructed By Abia Governor . by eaglechild: 9:44pm On Aug 27, 2014
Ngwakwe:
Abians has never voted for T. A. Orji ever, it has always been arranged in Abuja.
Even Orji Kalu told T.A his estranged godson not to recontest then in 2011 because of his poor record and loss of touch with the people.
The problem of Abia State especially Aba is Ngwa-phobia and na for there the State go die.
I pray and cry make God touch the NASS to approve the creation of Aba State to help end this misery once and for all time.

Abians will continue to suffer if they do not let go of such primitive clannishness and vote for the right person to rescue that state from the abyss.

Abia has witnessed 16 years of terrible governance and anymore of such will render the state moribund.

I know of people who have permanently relocated their businesses because of poor infrastructure and security(has improved).

I feel very happy anytime i see this type of thread on Abia state, they need all the exposure.

2 Likes

Re: Milverton Avenue Constructed By Abia Governor . by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 27, 2014
Re: Milverton Avenue Constructed By Abia Governor . by byrro

gratieao:
That's not milverton.

It is milverton to the core

(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share) gratieoa is very correct, That place is not milverton, I was at milverton on the 20th of july to board a bus coming back to lagos and its not bad like this.
Re: Milverton Avenue Constructed By Abia Governor . by abacrested(f): 10:33pm On Aug 27, 2014
Desric: Agreed they all speak ill of T.A; since you've spent so much time in Aba, now tell me, can Abians vote out T.A Orji if he was to contest again?, secondly, 2015 is around the corner, can Aba and indeed the entire Abians vote massively against the PDP and T.A's candidate for Governor? The answer is a Capital NO because T.A and his PDP will also win landslide in Abia state come February 2015 usual, so where is the talk and where is the action? Lamentation is not enough action they say speaks louder than voice, let Abian's voice of discernment come loud in 2015 otherwise, they really deserve what they are getting if not more.
there has never been election in Abia state till date and there is no hope for one in the 2015,reason is that majority of rich people in the state especially aba are non indigens. The indigens are poor hence easy to use in rigging elections .I witnessed election in aba from 1999 till date and can attest that it has been rigging all through. Give the lazy indigens a little and they help u do ur thing . That is why the only job Ngwa people do in aba is agboro and u hardly see them criticise the government even their elites.Have u ever asked yourself why both all the senators in aba like senate spokesman Enyi Abaribe and Nkechi Nworgu and even the house of rep members keep singing the praises of Ochendo even when their constituencies are in such a state.Aba is in a mess,they need help.can you imagine that there are worst places than this places posted,I swear
Re: Milverton Avenue Constructed By Abia Governor . by Desric(m): 10:53pm On Aug 27, 2014
Ngwakwe:

And since the people and the elites can not help themselves or do the right thing, then Abians are not ready to see the end of T.A and his likes in their administration yet.

(1) (Reply)

EXPOSED: Man Who Used Oritsejafor's Jet For Cash/Arms Deal Is Highly Connected / Dangote Falls In Forbes Ranking, Now 26th Richest In The World. / 2015: Saraki ‘favoured’ For Senate Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.