Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,501 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

What Would You Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would You Do? (1752 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

What Would You Do? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 27, 2014
If you have a Neighbour (married) and probably she's your friend whose husband brings in ladies home at any given space or time when the wife is not around, maybe to the market, to sunday service or church night vigils or travels to the village and you're always aware of the whole thing and you see everything.

What would you do as a good neighbour to save one's marriage.
Re: What Would You Do? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 27, 2014
Uche faceURwork ooo grin

Re: What Would You Do? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 27, 2014
hmmmmm but some men wicked oooo.....you mean say some men go fit even do ham?...it doesn't show respect for their matrimonial home now
edozie04: Uche faceURwork ooo grin
Re: What Would You Do? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 27, 2014
Dawezz: hmmmmm but some men wicked oooo.....you mean say some men go fit even do ham?...it doesn't show respect for their matrimonial home now
Did I say u shld nt tell herEvn if u do,d woman might nt bliv u nd this kind of tin is always beta 4 d partner 2 findout herself

Re: What Would You Do? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 27, 2014
Dawezz: If you have a Neighbour (married) and probably she's your friend whose husband brings in ladies home at any given space or time when the wife is not around, maybe to the market, to sunday service or church night vigils or travels to the village and you're always aware of the whole thing and you see everything.

What would you do as a good neighbour to save one's marriage.

keep a blind eye if not evrytin wil fall bak on ur head.

Re: What Would You Do? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 27, 2014
My neighbours' lives are not my business. I have my own life to live.

Re: What Would You Do? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 27, 2014
lol you harsh oooo....
carefreewannabe: My neighbours' lives are not my business. I have my own life to live.
Re: What Would You Do? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 27, 2014
Dawezz: lol you harsh oooo....

What is harsh about it?
Re: What Would You Do? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 27, 2014
Well i know you have your own life to live....if you were in her shoes nko...?
carefreewannabe:

What is harsh about it?
Re: What Would You Do? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 27, 2014
Dawezz: Well i know you have your own life to live....if you were in her shoes nko...?

If I were in her shoes, I wouldn't know.
Re: What Would You Do? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 27, 2014
good...but she knows about it and refused telling you....
carefreewannabe:

If I were in her shoes, I wouldn't know.
Re: What Would You Do? by crackhaus: 4:48pm On Aug 27, 2014
Used to be in a situation like this... very pretty banker (manager at Diamond bank) married to a doctor.
But damn her doctor husband was a chronic flirt, even tried hitting on a cousin of mine one time when she came visiting.

I knew it was only a matter of time before his wife found out all he did behind her back, and for this reason I kept my mouth shut and minded my business.
Funny thing was that the dude was not even discreet, so open and bold about his runs...

The worst part was that I was really into this lady and she knew, but I still couldn't bring myself to ratting out her cheating husband...at least to favour my own agenda.
Chai, Bisi oo angry sad angry

Re: What Would You Do? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 27, 2014
ooooo ma God...too bad! i tell you..
crackhaus: Used to be in a situation like this... very pretty banker (manager at Diamond bank) married to a doctor.
But damn her doctor husband was a chronic flirt, even tried hitting on a cousin of mine one time when she came visiting.

I knew it was only a matter of time before his wife found out all he did behind her back, and for this reason I kept my mouth shut and minded my business.
Funny thing was that the dude was not even discreet, so open and bold about his runs...

The worst part was that I was really into this lady and she knew, but I still couldn't bring myself to ratting out her cheating husband...at least to favour my own agenda.
Re: What Would You Do? by crackhaus: 5:04pm On Aug 27, 2014
Dawezz: ooooo ma God...too bad! i tell you..
Indeed.
Re: What Would You Do? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 27, 2014
crackhaus: Used to be in a situation like this... very pretty banker (manager at Diamond bank) married to a doctor.

So?? Is she still married? What happened?
Don't kill me with suspense abeg
Re: What Would You Do? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 27, 2014
Seems you're interested to hear the story @ Joavid(f)
Re: What Would You Do? by egopersonified(f): 5:30pm On Aug 27, 2014
If we all go about saying what we know about people's husbands and wives to their partners, our courts would be working 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, no public hols, with all the divorce cases

Re: What Would You Do? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 27, 2014
Dawezz: Seems you're interested to hear the story @ Joavid(f)
Yes na. Especially in season 3, when the lady will finally divorce her husband and give crackhaus a chance cheesy
After all, sùrù-lere grin

Re: What Would You Do? by raumdeuter: 6:22pm On Aug 27, 2014
Are you jealous or e dey pain you say the guy no invite you come him bedroom
Re: What Would You Do? by crackhaus: 7:28pm On Aug 27, 2014
Joavid:

So?? Is she still married? What happened?
Don't kill me with suspense abeg
They moved out when she got to know about it...I believe she did that to save face, the disappointment and humiliation she felt was obvious cos everyone in the neighborhood except herself knew about her husband's infidelity.

I don't know if they're still married, but I'm pretty sure they still might be.

Re: What Would You Do? by crackhaus: 7:29pm On Aug 27, 2014
Joavid:
Yes na. Especially in season 3, when the lady will finally divorce her husband and give crackhaus a chance cheesy
gringrin
Re: What Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 27, 2014
Dawezz: good...but she knows about it and refused telling you....

She is my neighbour, she is not obliged to inform me.
Re: What Would You Do? by Kanwulia: 12:09am On Aug 28, 2014
PHOCK thy neighbor AS THINE SELF!

MUCHECHECHECHE grin

Re: What Would You Do? by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 28, 2014
Joavid:
Re: What Would You Do? by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 28, 2014
hmmmmm...na wha ooooo...what a shame.
crackhaus:
They moved out when she got to know about it...I believe she did that to save face, the disappointment and humiliation she felt was obvious cos everyone in the neighborhood except herself knew about her husband's infidelity.

I don't know if they're still married, but I'm pretty sure they still might be.
Re: What Would You Do? by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 28, 2014
whatcha insinuating Kan?
Kanwulia: PHOCK thy neighbor AS THINE SELF!

MUCHECHECHECHE grin
Re: What Would You Do? by ifyalways(f): 8:12am On Aug 28, 2014
When she goes to mkt? She shops in another town undecided

What makes you think the wife does not know already but keeping a blind eye?

@OP, if thine eye and lips(i dare say) would lead thine neighbours to the divorce courts, keep shut cheesy
Re: What Would You Do? by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 28, 2014
Hmmmmm.... sad sad sad sad sad
ifyalways: When she goes to mkt? She shops in another town undecided

What makes you think the wife does not know already but keeping a blind eye?

@OP, if thine eye and lips(i dare say) would lead thine neighbours to the divorce courts, keep shut cheesy
Re: What Would You Do? by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 28, 2014
The wife probably knows anyway if its that frequent and he is bringing them home. Its just a matter of time before she finds a lipstick stain on a glass or on her pillow, finds tissues in her bed or a condom wrapper in her dustbin.

Personally I wouldnt get involved.

Re: What Would You Do? by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 28, 2014
chaircover: The wife probably knows anyway if its that frequent and he is bringing them home. Its just a matter of time before she finds a lipstick stain on a glass or on her pillow, finds tissues in her bed or a condom wrapper in her dustbin.

Personally I wouldnt get involved.

Good morning Sir/madam, sorry to bother you. There is an abusive post on this thread. I request that you remove. Also delete this too since it derailed.
Thank you.

www.nairaland.com/1872969/should-title-dr-remain-exclusive/1#25801191
Re: What Would You Do? by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 28, 2014
As a NEIGHBOUR, I would mind my business.
As a friend, I will just call her

"Girl, how far na, your husband just dey sample different chikalas every time here. Na so the conji do am. Make you test sharp sharp o. "
Very simple.
After then, if the friendship don end. I move on, find another friend.

Re: What Would You Do? by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 28, 2014
AHAHAHAHAHAHA..... grin grin grin grin grin
Chillisauce: As a NEIGHBOUR, I would mind my business.
As a friend, I will just call her

"Girl, how far na, your husband just dey sample different chikalas every time here. Na so the conji do am. Make you test sharp sharp o. "
Very simple.
After then, if the friendship don end. I move on, find another friend.

Which One Is Preferable? Rich But Sad ? Or Poor But Happy? Choose One! / How To Overcome Shyness This Year / I Offended My Best Friend