Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,598 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:17 AM

What Would You Do? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would You Do? (1775 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do? by Kanwulia: 1:31pm On Aug 28, 2014
Dawezz: whatcha insinuating Kan?

You guess is as good as minezzzzzzzzzzzz. . . . . wink
Make it a "tweeeeeetsome"! kiss

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do? by Kanwulia: 12:11pm On Aug 29, 2014
Dawezz: whatcha insinuating Kan?

You nor dey read bible?
It is in the 11 commandments! kiss

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 29, 2014
nah....am a muslim kiss kiss kiss kiss
Kanwulia:

You nor dey read bible?
It is in the 11 commandments! kiss
Re: What Would You Do? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 29, 2014
in kermit's voice

it's non of my business undecided undecided
Re: What Would You Do? by Dygeasy(m): 8:52pm On Aug 29, 2014
Ladystewie: in kermit's voice

it's non of my business undecided undecided
cry
Re: What Would You Do? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 29, 2014
am tryn sad
crappy internet
sorry bae
check again
Dygeasy: cry
Re: What Would You Do? by meyri: 9:27pm On Aug 29, 2014
I don't have time to worry about wether or not it my business. Or if my friend already knows or wether she'll be mad at me. Her health could be at risk so I'll let her know or at least get her to see it for herself. If she wants to get mad or ignore it then she can carry go. I have said my own.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do? by DukeNija(m): 11:35pm On Aug 29, 2014
crackhaus: Used to be in a situation like this... very pretty banker (manager at Diamond bank) married to a doctor.
But damn her doctor husband was a chronic flirt, even tried hitting on a cousin of mine one time when she came visiting.

I knew it was only a matter of time before his wife found out all he did behind her back, and for this reason I kept my mouth shut and minded my business.
Funny thing was that the dude was not even discreet, so open and bold about his runs...

The worst part was that I was really into this lady and she knew, but I still couldn't bring myself to ratting out her cheating husband...at least to favour my own agenda.
Chai, Bisi oo angry sad angry

To favour your own agenda on a Married Woman?? You are terribly sick sir!

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do? by crackhaus: 9:45am On Aug 30, 2014
DukeNija:

To favour your own agenda on a Married Woman?? You are terribly sick sir!
Oh please, shut your self-righteous mouth up.

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do? by DukeNija(m): 10:23am On Aug 30, 2014
crackhaus:
Oh please, shut your self-righteous mouth up.

There's nothing self righteous about my comment. Its just basic sense and logic. A young married woman shouldn't be a target, when there are a million and one single ladies out there. We'll all be married someday.

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do? by crackhaus: 10:49am On Aug 30, 2014
DukeNija:

There's nothing self righteous about my comment. Its just basic sense and logic. A young married woman shouldn't be a target, when there are a million and one single ladies out there. We'll all be married someday.
You're preaching to the choir man.

But you a funny guy though, I noticed you really just want to be inspector morality with me. I think you should go back and read that my comment again, slowly this time...and if you do not see the satiristic tone of it, then you sure need that 'basic sense and logic' even more than I do.

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do? by DukeNija(m): 1:29pm On Aug 30, 2014
crackhaus:
You're preaching to the choir man.

But you a funny guy though, I noticed you really just want to be inspector morality with me. I think you should go back and read that my comment again, slowly this time...and if you do not see the satiristic tone of it, then you sure need that 'basic sense and logic' even more than I do.

Whatever rocks your boat. You have your life to live.
Re: What Would You Do? by crackhaus: 1:54pm On Aug 30, 2014
DukeNija:

Whatever rocks your boat. You have your life to live.
We cool.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Remedy For Sagged Breast/how To Prevent It / At 28 His Anty Scolded Him For Hosting His Girlfriend In His Room. / Lady Dumps Nigerian Man Who Spent Over N950k 2 Marry Her 2wks After Marriage(Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.