Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,147 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Cameroon Kills 27 Boko Harammilitants In Border Clashes - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cameroon Kills 27 Boko Harammilitants In Border Clashes (26795 Views)

Breaking: Troops Kill 27 Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno (Photos) / Boko Haram Kills 27 In Fresh Monguno Bombing - PUNCH / Cameroon Says 27 Boko Haram Hostages Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroon Kills 27 Boko Harammilitants In Border Clashes by texaco1: 6:59pm On Aug 27, 2014
braine: I don't believe any Boko Haram massacre without images anymore. I need to see what they are killing!
good thinking. What is the proof that those killed were actually boko haram militants?they may be nigerian civilians and the gendemaries will label them as bh member. They killed 27 bh without a gunfight! Haba

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Kills 27 Boko Harammilitants In Border Clashes by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 27, 2014
Simonet: Is this not a disgrace, Nigeria depending on Cameroon to fight BH?!! embarassed lipsrsealed

Note, no evidence of fear or running by the Cameroonian Soldiers!

See the decisiveness of their President! shocked

my guy, ur the type who makes journalism such a lucrative venture. you swallow hook line & sinker, whatever your fed with by the hungry journalists without searching between the lines for the story behind the news
Re: Cameroon Kills 27 Boko Harammilitants In Border Clashes by crusader01(m): 7:02pm On Aug 27, 2014
fuckyouhard: cameroun gettin the upper hand against the insurgents while our military are forced to run under covers. what kind of juju do camerounians use?
It is easier for cameroun to fight boko haram than Nigeria because there are no moles within their system
Re: Cameroon Kills 27 Boko Harammilitants In Border Clashes by Simonet: 7:04pm On Aug 27, 2014
olrotimi:
my guy, ur the type who makes journalism such a lucrative venture. you swallow hook line & sinker, whatever your fed with by the hungry journalists without searching between the lines for the story behind the news

Allright O!

Boko Haram Republic is also a rumour. Abi?!
Re: Cameroon Kills 27 Boko Harammilitants In Border Clashes by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 27, 2014
buskie13: I think our govt should hire some of these Cameroonian soldiers......cos they are more dedicated than our niggaz here in green camouflage
you don't get it?! Our government is the problem., or are cameroonians more bigger, stronger than their nigerian counterparts. Jonathan is but a Fool, him and his cliques take advantage of the BH crises to extort unneccessary security funds, which at the end of the day ends up in their various pockets. Sacrificing the lifes of soldiers in the name of :"atleast they sent soldiers".
Re: Cameroon Kills 27 Boko Harammilitants In Border Clashes by roufy235(m): 7:06pm On Aug 27, 2014

Re: Cameroon Kills 27 Boko Harammilitants In Border Clashes by ignis: 7:06pm On Aug 27, 2014
cole265:
If for any reason Nigeria should clash with cameroon military wise, no doubt nigeroa side will suffer defeit. Same reason of curruption will be govenfor their failure.

You think so?
That's absolutely impossible. Who is Cameroonian army to defeat the Nigerian Army? Skills and experience aside, let's talk about the size.
Re: Cameroon Kills 27 Boko Harammilitants In Border Clashes by iamord(m): 7:07pm On Aug 27, 2014
Davijunson: How Boko haram has increased from jes a small group to a Terrorist sect terrorizing nations still baffles me. D western education lacking among the northerners has really become a defining factor in how dey've been able to brainwash young men into joining dem... Thumbs up to the soldiers. They shouldn't hesitate to waste those mofos... They've become too much of a burden to bear.
Re: Cameroon Kills 27 Boko Harammilitants In Border Clashes by iamord(m): 7:10pm On Aug 27, 2014
allanphash7: if cameroon soldier can do this then they should come and we send them to sambisa now so that they can bring our girls for us, after all we they are our brothers

A 100 and how many days since the girls got missing

Na scam abeg

And if it real, forget about them cos the good as dead, even their familes will know their fate before now
Re: Cameroon Kills 27 Boko Harammilitants In Border Clashes by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 27, 2014
oh my world I can't believe I finally made front page after so many trials!!! sobs( tears of joy) I thank everybody who made this dream. walks off stage
Re: Cameroon Kills 27 Boko Harammilitants In Border Clashes by cole265(m): 7:16pm On Aug 27, 2014
ignis:

You think so?
That's absolutely impossible. Who is Cameroonian army to defeat the Nigerian Army? Skills and experience aside, let's talk about the size.
Boko harm army am sure is not as big. The size does not matter in war fare. It is strategy and discipline. These skills are what i feel the nigeria milotarylacks
Re: Cameroon Kills 27 Boko Harammilitants In Border Clashes by jkendy(m): 7:17pm On Aug 27, 2014
Should Nigeria relinquish the so-called title of "Giant of Africa" to Cameron?
Militarily, I think those guyz are doing better than us, as it is now. Gone were the days when our Soldiers were REAL men on the streets of Monrovia and Freetown !!!
Re: Cameroon Kills 27 Boko Harammilitants In Border Clashes by gidjah(m): 7:20pm On Aug 27, 2014
MAY D LORD EMPOWER THEM D MORE, and those who crossed boarder , oh lord give them boldNess

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Kills 27 Boko Harammilitants In Border Clashes by folu4real(f): 7:21pm On Aug 27, 2014
I don't believe any Boko Haram massacre without images anymore. I need to see what they are killing!

Then go to Sambisa forest and Cameroon border to see what they are killing. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Kills 27 Boko Harammilitants In Border Clashes by meforyou1(m): 7:21pm On Aug 27, 2014
Chadian army catching boko haram, Cameroonian soldiers killing and pushing them back to Nigeria. And what exactly is Nigerian army doing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cameroon Kills 27 Boko Harammilitants In Border Clashes by eejo(m): 7:21pm On Aug 27, 2014
shame on people mocking the army, The Nigeria army fight on daily basis with boko haram and over 100 active frontlines can you compare that to one frontline with cameroon, over 500 jihadist killed in damboa nobody hails the army as for me Nigeria army is still trying
Re: Cameroon Kills 27 Boko Harammilitants In Border Clashes by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 27, 2014
bh guys b finkn cameroon is as corrupt as nigeria, dey dint knw dats dia death trap, wunt b surprisd if cameroon launches a raid in2 sambisa
Re: Cameroon Kills 27 Boko Harammilitants In Border Clashes by kabba7(m): 7:22pm On Aug 27, 2014
cyprianlah: Good one!kill them all

Cameroonian troops are doing the killing while Gooflok Ebola Jonathan and his gang of looters steal the country dry .
Re: Cameroon Kills 27 Boko Harammilitants In Border Clashes by amnestylaw1(m): 7:23pm On Aug 27, 2014
Omo eni nii 'muni se aje omo elomiran. Your own child's behavior makes you wish you had your neighbor's child. Kudos to the gallant Cameroonian soldiers.
Re: Cameroon Kills 27 Boko Harammilitants In Border Clashes by BlackLeopard(m): 7:23pm On Aug 27, 2014
I don't know that it's 'problem of the army lacking something' (other than perhaps finances and support from top & trust from people aaand the like) - it's not like terrorist parties are known for their bs for being exactly equal opponent. It's pretty hard to be fightin anywhere where rules of fighting ya been trained for whole de time, ain't apply even remotely.

They soldiers are asked to deal with guys that don't play fair in any way. It ain't their lacking discipline. Terrorists ain't the kind of soldier usual soldier's trained for on average.
Re: Cameroon Kills 27 Boko Harammilitants In Border Clashes by Ayomson01(m): 7:23pm On Aug 27, 2014
should I believe or not?
Re: Cameroon Kills 27 Boko Harammilitants In Border Clashes by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 27, 2014
See Shekau laughing that it a lie angry
Re: Cameroon Kills 27 Boko Harammilitants In Border Clashes by kabba7(m): 7:24pm On Aug 27, 2014
eejo: shame on people mocking the army, The Nigeria army fight on daily basis with boko haram and over 100 active frontlines can you compare that to one frontline with cameroon, over 500 jihadist killed in damboa nobody hails the army as for me Nigeria army is still trying

They sure are trying only thier effort is at failure level .
Re: Cameroon Kills 27 Boko Harammilitants In Border Clashes by aauwalu80: 7:27pm On Aug 27, 2014
Thnk God. thnk Cameroonian Guys
God knows the truth and he wll make d world truly belief tht our muslim are not a torror. only tht our enemy want to use our religion to assign som X on our fore head to let the world hate islm. to put doubt on our friends on d south to makthm thnk tht ths wht our religion is teachin. lik me now I dnt hav a contct wth any of my frnd in d south b.coz ther confus on who's boko boy and who's not? just b.coz ths juju ppl learn and manage to speak arabic by force. buh ppl forgot tht evybody can learn any languag. is jsd samthin. plz we dnt hav any killin of inocnt on our holly book jst undstnd is our enemy wnt to use ths ppl to reduce us by killin & we pray One day God wuld catch thm and he depnetly punish thm all am sure God wuld spar anybody whos lied to him sayin tht "God hm self mak thm to kill" subhallh.
Re: Cameroon Kills 27 Boko Harammilitants In Border Clashes by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 27, 2014
allanphash7: if cameroon soldier can do this then they should come and we send them to sambisa now so that they can bring our girls for us, after all we they are our brothers

Which girls? the once the so called parents already accepted they have conducted burial rights for? Are they your sisters? their parents aint worried so why are you? How long will it take you to open your eyes and see that these people do not have any girls in their custody?
Re: Cameroon Kills 27 Boko Harammilitants In Border Clashes by BlackLeopard(m): 7:32pm On Aug 27, 2014
eddiebruk:

Which girls? the once the so called parents already accepted they have conducted burial rights for? Are they your sisters? their parents aint worried so why are you? How long will it take you to open your eyes and see that these people do not have any girls in their custody?

With all respect, bringing those parents reactions to the topic and calling it 'ain't worried for' or something like that is disrespectful as all hell.

Let's leave their suffering, and suffering of their children, out of talks like this.

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Kills 27 Boko Harammilitants In Border Clashes by lonelydora: 7:44pm On Aug 27, 2014
This is the kind of news we would have been getting in Nigeria if not for APC that is playing politics with people's life.
Re: Cameroon Kills 27 Boko Harammilitants In Border Clashes by Gayigaskia(m): 7:48pm On Aug 27, 2014
Idrismusty97: Cameroon are really trying, let them wipe out all these militants from their borders. Boko haram should have realize by now that "Cameroon is a no go area". Our only problem now is Chad and Niger republic, their borders are just too porous with little or no presence of military personnels there.

some guys like still drinking GEJ cool aid reason why you keep blaming others for Nigerian army failures. Can you imagine that Niger and Chad already chased away BokoHaram and daft like you still blaming porous borders. So how come the Nigerian soldiers didn't flee to Nider and Chad? if the borders were so porous because it seems now it wasn't Bokoharam that is taking advantage of the open borders grin grin
Re: Cameroon Kills 27 Boko Harammilitants In Border Clashes by buskie13(m): 7:53pm On Aug 27, 2014
Danrizzle: you don't get it?! Our government is the problem., or are cameroonians more bigger, stronger than their nigerian counterparts. Jonathan is but a Fool, him and his cliques take advantage of the BH crises to extort unneccessary security funds, which at the end of the day ends up in their various pockets. Sacrificing the lifes of soldiers in the name of :"atleast they sent soldiers".
well.....I agree with you

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Kills 27 Boko Harammilitants In Border Clashes by seunlayi(m): 7:54pm On Aug 27, 2014
their is a difference in Cameroon and Nigeria soldiers fighting bh, Nigerian army are fighting against bh members that are part if the tax payer, citizen Which cannot be really separate from the law abiding citizen but Cameroon can easy confront the insurgent because they are not locals, they are non Cameroonians, they can easily be separated from the locals etc

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Kills 27 Boko Harammilitants In Border Clashes by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 27, 2014
Kudos to them.....what more can I say?
Re: Cameroon Kills 27 Boko Harammilitants In Border Clashes by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 27, 2014
Shey this news too is propaganda abi?

Nigerian ediots. Your soldiers are inbred coward pussi.es who only bully civilians to get their adrenaline up.

They were fleeing up mount Zion where their salvation layeth. grin grin grin grin

Like the Psalmist said, "I will lift up my eyes unto the hills from when cometh my help..."

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara Donate Items To Edo IDP Camp (Pics) / Get Ready For 3-Week & 4-Week Sit-At-Home, If Kanu Is Not Released - Simon Ekpa / Suntai Leaves Govt. House; Packs Into House Bought For Him By His Deputy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.