Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,923 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Rochas Plans To Indebt Imo State For His New Njaba State, - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Plans To Indebt Imo State For His New Njaba State, (2718 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings / EX Delta Governor Emmanuel Oduaghan Shuold Be Arrested By Efccn636billion Indebt / Governor Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shoki At APC Rally In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rochas Plans To Indebt Imo State For His New Njaba State, by Ogonimilitant(m): 5:27pm On Aug 27, 2014
My friend from Imo state Orlu
told me in confidence that rochas is intentionally
borrowing money left and right to develope orlu
using Imo funds.

He said he is from Orlu. That the plan is for Rochas to
use Imo state Funds to finance and Develope their new capital of
Njaba state which is in orlu so that they will not have to use their money
to do that in Njaba state.

He said that was the reason why massive construction is going on
there using Imo state resources as he knows that the state will soon com.

I want to get the real picture from Imo people. is this true?
Re: Rochas Plans To Indebt Imo State For His New Njaba State, by QuiverBox(f): 5:38pm On Aug 27, 2014
Ogonimilitant: My friend from Imo state Orlu
using Imo funds.

Why don't you Go to Imo to do some investigative findings , instead of opening a thread on hear say.

Obviously, if you had believed your friend there wont be need to be asking Nairalanders.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Plans To Indebt Imo State For His New Njaba State, by Ogonimilitant(m): 5:44pm On Aug 27, 2014
QuiverBox:

Why don't you Go to Imo to do some investigative findings , instead of opening a thread on hear say.

Obviously, if you had believed your friend there wont be need to be asking Nairalanders.
I dont live in Imo state
and I dont have to go to Imo state to find the truth
Re: Rochas Plans To Indebt Imo State For His New Njaba State, by valicious1(m): 5:50pm On Aug 27, 2014
op I can authoritatively assure you that your story is 100% true. That's why we are doing our best to kick him out next year. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Plans To Indebt Imo State For His New Njaba State, by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 27, 2014
I am sure you and your friend were discussing this in a beer parlour. It is only in beer parlours you hear this kind of gossip,fake story and rumour.

Mtscheeeew!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Rochas Plans To Indebt Imo State For His New Njaba State, by kel4soft: 5:59pm On Aug 27, 2014
OP, Ogonis are more intelligent than this. Can't believe we are even in the same senatorial zone.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Plans To Indebt Imo State For His New Njaba State, by koboko69: 6:00pm On Aug 27, 2014
berem: I am sure you and your friend were discussing this in a beer parlour. It is only in beer parlours you hear this kind of gossip,fake story and rumour.

Mtscheeeew!!!!

Nne do u have any idea if this OccupySocialMedia team have also been paid to campaign against Okorocha.....cos i really dont understand this sudden bitter campaign against him.
Re: Rochas Plans To Indebt Imo State For His New Njaba State, by vanbonattel: 6:07pm On Aug 27, 2014
koboko69:

Nne do u have any idea if this OccupySocialMedia team have also been paid to campaign against Okorocha.....cos i really dont understand this sudden bitter campaign against him.

those against okoroacha are madt, Afterall keke drivers can die anyhow

Re: Rochas Plans To Indebt Imo State For His New Njaba State, by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 27, 2014
koboko69:

nna odikwa egwu o! The sudden madness ravaging politics section since two days now with anti-Rochas threads littering the section is alarming. Seems they have been paid to do so. Nawa!

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Plans To Indebt Imo State For His New Njaba State, by koboko69: 6:09pm On Aug 27, 2014
vanbonattel:

those against okoroacha are madt, Afterall keke drivers can die anyhow

Na okorocha kill the napep driver undecided undecided

Foolishness @ its peak

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Plans To Indebt Imo State For His New Njaba State, by koboko69: 6:12pm On Aug 27, 2014
berem: nna odikwa egwu o! The sudden madness ravaging politics section since two days now with anti-Rochas threads littering the section is alarming. Seems they have been paid to do so. Nawa!

I actually used to think that the pay as u post thing is an hoax. But with the recent developments....i think it is true. Just painful PDP recruited minors and dullards that have no creativity.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Plans To Indebt Imo State For His New Njaba State, by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 27, 2014
koboko69:

Foolishness @ its peak
the guy foolish no be small. He and that fool called valicious are crazy set of fools.

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Plans To Indebt Imo State For His New Njaba State, by Ogonimilitant(m): 6:13pm On Aug 27, 2014
berem: I am sure you and your friend were discussing this in a beer parlour. It is only in beer parlours you hear this kind of gossip,fake story and rumour.

Mtscheeeew!!!!
Madam It was not in a bear palour. the guy was just saying that Rochas is intentional putting Imo state people
in debt. that Orlu which is Rochas home town is getting mass construction of Roads. Hospital and many things. that he is borrowing money
everywhere. I have not been to Orlu all my life. i dont know if construction like that is going on. that is why I want to get the truth from people who know those areas. he said Orlu is going to be the capital of Njaba state.
Re: Rochas Plans To Indebt Imo State For His New Njaba State, by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 27, 2014
Ogonimilitant: Madam It was not in a bear palour. the guy was just saying that Rochas is intentional putting Imo state people
in debt. that Orlu which is Rochas home town is getting mass construction of Roads. Hospital and many things. that he is borrowing money
everywhere. I have not been to Orlu all my life. i dont know if construction like that is going on. that is why I want to get the truth from people who know those areas. he said Orlu is going to be the capital of Njaba state.
I am from Orlu. Yes there are massive constructions going on there,same with other parts of Imo State. If your friend tells you that its because of Njaba State Rochas is developing the place,then your friend needs to get his brain examined. Where did he read in the news that an Njaba State is to be created?

Seriously,this thread is needless and irrelevant. Am sick and tired of seeing baseless threads like this litter this section.

Jeeezzz!!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Rochas Plans To Indebt Imo State For His New Njaba State, by vanbonattel: 6:23pm On Aug 27, 2014
koboko69:

Foolishness @ its peak

Gutters left open by government, flood carried keke driver inside. Who killed the man?

Re: Rochas Plans To Indebt Imo State For His New Njaba State, by kel4soft: 6:23pm On Aug 27, 2014
Ogonimilitant: Madam It was not in a bear palour. the guy was just saying that Rochas is intentional putting Imo state people

I guess you live in PH, just enter ITC vehicle at waterlines to Orlu and find out thats if you don't have a car of your own. 5K maximum will put this to bed. One good Sunday will do.
Re: Rochas Plans To Indebt Imo State For His New Njaba State, by EasternLeopard: 6:26pm On Aug 27, 2014
He is doing it to rig for his second term or presidential ambition

The fact is

2015 we will vote him out once APGA or PDP present an economic/financial guru as Governor

1 Like

Re: Rochas Plans To Indebt Imo State For His New Njaba State, by vanbonattel: 6:26pm On Aug 27, 2014
berem: I am from Orlu. Yes there are massive constructions going on there,same with other parts of Imo State. If your friend tells you that its because of Njaba State Rochas is developing the place,then your friend needs to get his brain examined. Where did he read in the news that an Njaba State is to be created?

Seriously,this thread is needless and irrelevant. Am sick and tired of seeing baseless threads like this litter this section.

Jeeezzz!!!! angry

if you can't handle the heat, get out of the kitchen tongue

Re: Rochas Plans To Indebt Imo State For His New Njaba State, by Ogonimilitant(m): 6:56pm On Aug 27, 2014
berem: I am from Orlu. Yes there are massive constructions going on there,same with other parts of Imo State. If your friend tells you that its because of Njaba State Rochas is developing the place,then your friend needs to get his brain examined. Where did he read in the news that an Njaba State is to be created?

Jeeezzz!!!! angry
Madam with due respect. lets be civil about this. My friend you are talking about is from Orlu. he was not criticizing Rochas
he was telling me this as a privileged person and innocently.
Re: Rochas Plans To Indebt Imo State For His New Njaba State, by Iluvberem: 7:02pm On Aug 27, 2014

Mtscheeeew!!!!

Hi

grin
Re: Rochas Plans To Indebt Imo State For His New Njaba State, by chimerase2: 7:10pm On Aug 27, 2014
Stop overhyping orlu, the place is not even developed as its been speculated only roundabout everi wia undecided
Re: Rochas Plans To Indebt Imo State For His New Njaba State, by UnknownT: 7:12pm On Aug 27, 2014
Op, i hope u and that ur guy also discussed about an Ogoni man becoming a Govnor in Rivers state for d 1st tym either in Old n New Rivers state? Well i guess, it will be possible for d Njaba state to be created 1st dan an Ogoni man becoming a Governor of Rivers state
Re: Rochas Plans To Indebt Imo State For His New Njaba State, by Ogonimilitant(m): 7:13pm On Aug 27, 2014
chimerase2: Stop overhyping orlu, the place is not even developed as its been speculated only roundabout everi wia undecided
Are you saying There is no construction going on in Orlu as speculated?
Re: Rochas Plans To Indebt Imo State For His New Njaba State, by Ogonimilitant(m): 7:17pm On Aug 27, 2014
UnknownT: Op, i hope u and that ur guy also discussed about an Ogoni man becoming a Govnor in Rivers state for d 1st tym? Well i guess, it will be possible for d Njaba state to be created 1st dan an Ogoni man becoming a Governor of Rivers state
My brother my interes in Imo state is because of Biafra and nothing more. so dont make mockery of Ogoni I have some of your people in my community that is how I came to hear about orlu. we discuss Biafra a lot so stop that angle of talk.
Re: Rochas Plans To Indebt Imo State For His New Njaba State, by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 27, 2014
OP, since you are not from IMO, how exactly is it your problem?
to even think in such means you must be a little kid who doesn't how assets and liabilities are shared when a state gets carved up
Re: Rochas Plans To Indebt Imo State For His New Njaba State, by drnoel: 7:27pm On Aug 27, 2014
Ogonimilitant: My friend from Imo state Orlu
using Imo funds.

this is beer parlour yearns
Re: Rochas Plans To Indebt Imo State For His New Njaba State, by Ogonimilitant(m): 7:31pm On Aug 27, 2014
careytommy: OP, since you are not from IMO, how exactly is it your problem?
to even think in such means you must be a little kid who doesn't how assets and liabilities are shared when a state gets carved up
I am just telling you the rumor going on in PH here
Re: Rochas Plans To Indebt Imo State For His New Njaba State, by millionaireman: 7:51pm On Aug 27, 2014
Ogonimilitant: I dont live in Imo state
and I dont have to go to Imo state to find the truth
You cannot verify? This is more reeason your story is incredible. Rochas poured 90% of Imo State capital development money in three and half years into developing the state capitaal Owerri. Have you not heard Orlu people crying that Rochas has not done the projects Orlu people voted him for? Is there any part of Nigeria, indeed Imo state, where road construction is not going on? As for sixth state in the southeast, no other area merits it more than Njaba state proposal.
Re: Rochas Plans To Indebt Imo State For His New Njaba State, by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 27, 2014
Iluvberem:

Hi

grin
I have replied you.
Re: Rochas Plans To Indebt Imo State For His New Njaba State, by Plshavmercyamen: 8:32pm On Aug 27, 2014
koboko69:

Well, you're very correct on that. But, I don't think the OP is part of them. However, it's a truism that PDP in Imo state is aggresively mobilising the youth to occupy the social media against Rochas cos they believe that the social media was used against them by the supporters of Rochas during the last election. So, expect more of them in the very nearest future before the elections. N.B: Anybody who attended their clandestine meeting in the recent past or wil be attending their youth summit this weekend can authenticate this info. But, "wE" are watching maka na aka adighi ekpuchi onwa. Rochas I know!

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Plans To Indebt Imo State For His New Njaba State, by Ogonimilitant(m): 1:43am On Aug 28, 2014
Plshavmercyamen: Well, you're very correct on that. But, I don't think the OP is part of them. However, it's a truism that PDP in Imo state is aggresively mobilising the youth to occupy the social media against Rochas cos they believe that the social media was used against them by the supporters of Rochas during the last election. So, expect more of them in the very nearest future before the elections. N.B: Anybody who attended their clandestine meeting in the recent past or wil be attending their youth summit this weekend can authenticate this info. Bwatching maka na aka adighi ekpuchi onwa. Rochas I know!
I dont have anything against Rochas. but i am telling you what i heard
Re: Rochas Plans To Indebt Imo State For His New Njaba State, by Dibiachukwu: 5:42am On Aug 28, 2014
chimerase2: Stop overhyping orlu, the place is not even developed as its been speculated only roundabout everi wia undecided
Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Maku, Wike, Obanikoro, Others Resign As Ministers / Did Tinubu Deployed LASTMA Officials To Adamawa For GMB Campaign (pics)? / Point Of Information: The Igbo And Lagos' Development- Swp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.