Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

She's That Powerful? Blue Ivy Carter Shuts Down Bet's 106 & Park - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / She's That Powerful? Blue Ivy Carter Shuts Down Bet's 106 & Park (2177 Views)

Blue Ivy Is Mini Micheal Jackson For Halloween While Beyonce Is Janet Jackson / Blue Ivy Carter: The Carbon Copy Of Her Father Jay Z (picture) / Jay-Z, Beyonce Lose Trademark Battle For 'Blue Ivy' Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's That Powerful? Blue Ivy Carter Shuts Down Bet's 106 & Park by MUSICOGA4: 6:06pm On Aug 27, 2014
On Monday, Chris Brown's girlfriend Karrueche Tran made a tasteless joke about Blue Ivy's hair at the VMAs during her first presenting gig with BET's 106 and Park.

Not only did fans blast both Karrueche and BET, now according to multiple reports, the music programme is going on hiatus. 106 and Park will off the air for the rest of the week and writers and producers associated with the joke have been fired.

Like I said before, you can't mess with music's royal baby and not get burned. See the apology tweets from BET exec Stephen Hill after the cut...

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO READ MORE AND SEE MORE PICS>>
http://www.musicoga.com/2014/08/e-news-shes-that-powerful-blue-ivy.html

Re: She's That Powerful? Blue Ivy Carter Shuts Down Bet's 106 & Park by axortedbabe(f): 6:33pm On Aug 27, 2014
Who b this karrueche abi na wetin sef..
Re: She's That Powerful? Blue Ivy Carter Shuts Down Bet's 106 & Park by itstpia1: 6:39pm On Aug 27, 2014
whats all the fuss about this little baby's hair?

has no baby ever had hair before?
Re: She's That Powerful? Blue Ivy Carter Shuts Down Bet's 106 & Park by hannesy(f): 6:41pm On Aug 27, 2014
I like d hair makes her unique lol

2 Likes

Re: She's That Powerful? Blue Ivy Carter Shuts Down Bet's 106 & Park by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 27, 2014
U hv d right of freedom of speech bt freedom after speech I can not guarantee grin Quote from my mentor IDI AMIN

2 Likes

Re: She's That Powerful? Blue Ivy Carter Shuts Down Bet's 106 & Park by Dreyl(m): 8:17pm On Aug 27, 2014
axortedbabe: Who b this karrueche abi na wetin sef..
why are u on every thread?are you related to MTN?

2 Likes

Re: She's That Powerful? Blue Ivy Carter Shuts Down Bet's 106 & Park by lulu1986(f): 9:02pm On Aug 27, 2014
i used to like karrueche but now i think she start to grow wings...stupid bitch leave beyonce and her family alone dirty bitch.-
Re: She's That Powerful? Blue Ivy Carter Shuts Down Bet's 106 & Park by axortedbabe(f): 9:25pm On Aug 27, 2014
Dreyl: why are u on every thread?are you related to MTN?
sori did i borrow mb frm u?if no..pls take several sits n mind ur biz,tnx...
Re: She's That Powerful? Blue Ivy Carter Shuts Down Bet's 106 & Park by Dreyl(m): 9:40pm On Aug 27, 2014
axortedbabe: sori did i borrow mb frm u?if no..pls take several sits n mind ur biz,tnx...
sorry i won't mind my business i will always question u on every thread sad

3 Likes

Re: She's That Powerful? Blue Ivy Carter Shuts Down Bet's 106 & Park by hensben(m): 10:04pm On Aug 27, 2014
axortedbabe: sori did i borrow mb frm u?if no..pls take several sits n mind ur biz,tnx...
are u high on ivy blue?
Re: She's That Powerful? Blue Ivy Carter Shuts Down Bet's 106 & Park by ModusOperandi(f): 10:05pm On Aug 27, 2014
Making fun of a little baby. Pathetic!

Way to go Blue Ivy! grin
Re: She's That Powerful? Blue Ivy Carter Shuts Down Bet's 106 & Park by lilprinze: 10:08pm On Aug 27, 2014
how old is this baby again for her to make such fuss. So what is their family now? Untouchable?
what a drama, who cares for such rubbish in Naija sha
Re: She's That Powerful? Blue Ivy Carter Shuts Down Bet's 106 & Park by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 27, 2014
Bullying is wrong....bullying a child is XX wrong. This is one time I wish blue's parents will teach her a lesson. Just because that yeye Chris brown has made her his bed mate does not automatically make her an intelligent 'celeb' who thinks she can come out and say crap.

What blue has on her hair is called a natural Afro and that is what a typical black persons hair should look like but we don't have it so now because we use "relaxers" chemicals and we wear weaves, But if some of us were to go natural....we will have an Afro like Blue.
Re: She's That Powerful? Blue Ivy Carter Shuts Down Bet's 106 & Park by MusicOga5(m): 10:33pm On Aug 27, 2014
NA MONEY DEY TALK
Re: She's That Powerful? Blue Ivy Carter Shuts Down Bet's 106 & Park by TrYcIa1(f): 12:09am On Aug 28, 2014
Dreyl: why are u on every thread?are you related to MTN?
Hahahahahahaha.... grin grin
Re: She's That Powerful? Blue Ivy Carter Shuts Down Bet's 106 & Park by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:17am On Aug 28, 2014
Dreyl: sorry i won't mind my business i will always question u on every thread sad
crushing tins I'm feeling it and I can see the signs
Re: She's That Powerful? Blue Ivy Carter Shuts Down Bet's 106 & Park by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:19am On Aug 28, 2014
E be like say comb is expensive for J Zay and Beyonce to afford

(1) (Reply)

Actress Toyin Aimakhu Releases New Pics As She Turns A Year Older / Photos: Winner Maltina Dance All Season 8,UTERE FAMILY Returns / The Real Reason Adewale Ayuba And Obesere Shun K1 Unusual Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.