Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Childhood Photos Of Folorunsho Alakija, Africa's Richest Woman - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Childhood Photos Of Folorunsho Alakija, Africa's Richest Woman (39947 Views)

I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija / Folorunsho Alakija: Nigeria’s Richest Woman [photos] / Folorunsho Alakija Unseats Oprah As Richest Black Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Childhood Photos Of Folorunsho Alakija, Africa's Richest Woman by sayso: 4:15pm On Aug 28, 2014
All this comments because she is rich.People should talk more about her struggle in her achievements.
Re: Childhood Photos Of Folorunsho Alakija, Africa's Richest Woman by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 28, 2014
!whoever thought that that fat girl would grow into Oprah!..... You gotta push it to the limit if you wanna be paid!
Re: Childhood Photos Of Folorunsho Alakija, Africa's Richest Woman by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 28, 2014
She is not African richest woman. That is a complete fact!
Re: Childhood Photos Of Folorunsho Alakija, Africa's Richest Woman by AFOHYBEE(m): 4:20pm On Aug 28, 2014
grin
allanphash7: why do i have to work if i have this as a wife? na just to de pour wine every morning , chop asun, den evening i arrange olosho, if she like make she no come house foe six month in as much my allawy as a husband no stop. ko kan aye

grin grin grin ;DSha u b thief ni, make ur wife dey work make u dey shup am.well he neva late u fit still marray am nw grin grin grin grin
Re: Childhood Photos Of Folorunsho Alakija, Africa's Richest Woman by Emmalot121(m): 4:21pm On Aug 28, 2014
McWhillion:
Genetically and biologically,it is impossible for another woman to give birth to you except she is going to be your surrogate mother.
Re: Childhood Photos Of Folorunsho Alakija, Africa's Richest Woman by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 28, 2014
Wetin come concern us? undecided
Re: Childhood Photos Of Folorunsho Alakija, Africa's Richest Woman by Emmalot121(m): 4:25pm On Aug 28, 2014
all4naija: She is not African richest woman. That is a complete fact!
To make matters worse for you,she is the RICHEST BLACK WOMAN AS SHE DON BEAT OPRAH WINFEY.
Re: Childhood Photos Of Folorunsho Alakija, Africa's Richest Woman by allanphash7(m): 4:28pm On Aug 28, 2014
i won be full house husband
AFOHYBEE: grin

grin grin grin ;DSha u b thief ni, make ur wife dey work make u dey shup am.well he neva late u fit still marray am nw grin grin grin grin
Re: Childhood Photos Of Folorunsho Alakija, Africa's Richest Woman by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 28, 2014
@ OP

Please, correct the title of the thread. It is not helping to try and mislead people with bogus information. That is not good for the TRUST on this forum.
Re: Childhood Photos Of Folorunsho Alakija, Africa's Richest Woman by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 28, 2014
all4naija:
@ OP

She(Alakija) is not African richest woman but an Angolan is . Get your fact straight.
yea http://answersafrica.com/top-10-richest-women-in-africa.html

1 Like

Re: Childhood Photos Of Folorunsho Alakija, Africa's Richest Woman by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 28, 2014
Emmalot121: To make matters worse for you,she is the RICHEST BLACK WOMAN AS SHE DON BEAT OPRAH WINFEY.
Bwahaha... Isabel Dos Santos of Angola is the richest African woman. In fact, she is also a black woman. Go and read up. This is her image below.

Re: Childhood Photos Of Folorunsho Alakija, Africa's Richest Woman by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 28, 2014
McWhillion:
Don't mind me, just wishful thinking
My mom is the best by the way.
Liar..... Thats an evil Wish, That woman was just an Ordinary Hair Dresser , Evil man IBB gave her a whole oil block for almost free now you wish to your hard working Mom to be her. She is reaping from the Gift of a DEVIL Man so be proud of your Mom

1 Like

Re: Childhood Photos Of Folorunsho Alakija, Africa's Richest Woman by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 28, 2014
Fiver: wheres the PICTURE OF HER COMPANY ?
Good question
Re: Childhood Photos Of Folorunsho Alakija, Africa's Richest Woman by Emmalot121(m): 4:42pm On Aug 28, 2014
all4naija:
Bwahaha... Isabel Dos Santos of Angola is the richest African woman. In fact, she is also a black woman. Go and read up. This is her image below.

Though I don't like arguing on people who don't care if I exist, check this link http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2449896/Folorunsho-Alakija-replaces-Oprah-Winfrey-richest-black-woman-world.html pass me your link to show Isabel worths over 7.3 billion dollars.
Re: Childhood Photos Of Folorunsho Alakija, Africa's Richest Woman by Pennywise(m): 4:43pm On Aug 28, 2014
How did a tailor acquire an oil mining lease?
Re: Childhood Photos Of Folorunsho Alakija, Africa's Richest Woman by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 28, 2014
Pennywise: How did a tailor acquire an oil mining lease?

Tru IBB's wife.... she was her Dresser..... Yet she has not given back to the Masses....
Re: Childhood Photos Of Folorunsho Alakija, Africa's Richest Woman by Pennywise(m): 4:48pm On Aug 28, 2014
CHESSBOARD:

Tru IBB's wife.... she was her Dresser..... Yet she has not given back to the Masses....

All I can say is whaooo. There is a Nigerian dream. And it is alive and well.
Re: Childhood Photos Of Folorunsho Alakija, Africa's Richest Woman by Emmalot121(m): 4:51pm On Aug 28, 2014
Though I won't like to sound jealous,we all know how they illicitly steal our collective wealth (oil) with help of politicians,and become billionaires over night.
None of them can claim to be free from corrupt activities.
Re: Childhood Photos Of Folorunsho Alakija, Africa's Richest Woman by daben1(m): 4:52pm On Aug 28, 2014
FlirtyKaren: Mrs Folorunsho Alakija emerged the richest woman in Africa in 2012. Check out very old photos of her I just found. Pictured above is young Folorunsho and step-sister, Doyin.

Mrs Folorunsho is a fashion designer, group managing director of The Rose of Sharon Group and you will see photos of her rocking some of her designs after the cut. She later went into the oil business, became the Executive Vice Chairman of Famfa Oil and Gas Limited and is now worth an estimated $2.5 billion - N425billion! As of 2014, she is listed as the 96th most powerful woman in the world by Forbes. She is 63 now, married and has four sons.

see more photos - http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/08/childhood-photos-of-folorunsho-alakija.html
suru lere!!

1 Like

Re: Childhood Photos Of Folorunsho Alakija, Africa's Richest Woman by iswallker(m): 4:54pm On Aug 28, 2014
@op how does this stop the spread of the dreaded EVD..hen..
Re: Childhood Photos Of Folorunsho Alakija, Africa's Richest Woman by AFOHYBEE(m): 5:04pm On Aug 28, 2014
allanphash7: i won be full house husband

U make me lafter,... full house husband?
Re: Childhood Photos Of Folorunsho Alakija, Africa's Richest Woman by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 28, 2014
Emmalot121: Though I don't like arguing on people who don't care if I exist, check this link http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2449896/Folorunsho-Alakija-replaces-Oprah-Winfrey-richest-black-woman-world.html pass me your link to show Isabel worths over 7.3 billion dollars.
You need to stop peddling false information. The idea that a Brazilian oil company owning a 8% stake in the well is willing to sell it for $ 1.2 to $ 2.5 billion has now make her 60% stake $ 7.3 billion is a speculation without factual evidence to support it. So, I am not going to support that unethical post of yours in the UK Dailymail. Smh...

However, the recent Forbes list still put Isabel Dos Santos as the richest African woman and possibly have more investment than Alakija both in oil and gas as well. You are only begging the question without proving how Alakija is richer than Isabel.

ALAKIJA is not worth $7.3 billion. That is a complete fact!

Stop peddling false information at this point. There is Forbe's profile information on Isabel Dos Santos below for your reading pleasure.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/mfonobongnsehe/2014/04/24/africas-richest-woman-plans-to-increase-stake-in-unitel/

1 Like

Re: Childhood Photos Of Folorunsho Alakija, Africa's Richest Woman by moyinoluwabun(m): 5:13pm On Aug 28, 2014
She didn't grow up as a shoeless individual.
Re: Childhood Photos Of Folorunsho Alakija, Africa's Richest Woman by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 28, 2014
I love her spirit...Hair dresser or no hair dresser...IBB mistress or not...She is enjoying her wealth and ya'll are here on NL comparing her with your mum...that's a huge disappointment...if I were to be ur mom I Wud ave used my booby to swear for u guys grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Childhood Photos Of Folorunsho Alakija, Africa's Richest Woman by Seeeeeeee: 6:28pm On Aug 28, 2014
Madam bbm me if na you post your pix here may I remind you something.

Re: Childhood Photos Of Folorunsho Alakija, Africa's Richest Woman by Funjosh(m): 6:40pm On Aug 28, 2014
Lindajohn: ashawo, so u still dy alive

shocked even you self Linda
Re: Childhood Photos Of Folorunsho Alakija, Africa's Richest Woman by towchukwu: 6:43pm On Aug 28, 2014
Optimism is NOT proof of ABILITY. You will NOT make more MONEY except you do something.. http:///FYoJW22FdU
Re: Childhood Photos Of Folorunsho Alakija, Africa's Richest Woman by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 28, 2014

Me and U knw it was pussy tinz chai now she is celebrated.
Re: Childhood Photos Of Folorunsho Alakija, Africa's Richest Woman by Lindajohn(f): 8:36pm On Aug 28, 2014
Funjosh:

shocked even you self Linda
lipsrsealed
Re: Childhood Photos Of Folorunsho Alakija, Africa's Richest Woman by chimerase2: 8:54pm On Aug 28, 2014
Lindajohn: lipsrsealed
lili asan nwa nka ena bone mu kwanu embarassed
Re: Childhood Photos Of Folorunsho Alakija, Africa's Richest Woman by Lindajohn(f): 9:10pm On Aug 28, 2014
chimerase2: lili asan nwa nka ena bone mu kwanu embarassed
honey how u dy na
Re: Childhood Photos Of Folorunsho Alakija, Africa's Richest Woman by chimerase2: 9:13pm On Aug 28, 2014
Lindajohn: honey how u dy na
amu happy nw grin
Drew ur attention and also heard ua voice amu cool nw cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike / Femi Otedola No Longer A Billionaire As Forte Oil Shares Fizzle - Forbes.com / Why Naira Will Continue To Appreciate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.