Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

29-yr-old Son Kills Mum, Sets Corpse Ablaze. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 29-yr-old Son Kills Mum, Sets Corpse Ablaze. (798 Views)

How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand / Woman Strips Her 9-Year-Old Son For Stealing N5000 In Delta (Photo) / How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

29-yr-old Son Kills Mum, Sets Corpse Ablaze. by ojuoluwani(m): 6:48pm On Aug 27, 2014
THERE was tension in Ogbunka community, Orumba South Local Governmnt Area, Anambra State, over the murder of Agnes Ucheagwu by her own son Ekele Ucheagwu.

Ekele was said to have beaten her mother to a pulp and finally strangled her to death, after which he burnt her and buried the ashes in Ogba-Ukwu Evil Forest in the community.

Now at the SARS office in Awkuzu, Anambra State, he admitted to newsmen on Tuesday, when he was paraded by the Anambra State Commissioner of Police, Usman Gwary, that he killed his mother.

He alleged that his mother was an evil woman and “queen of the coast” alleging further that she was using her mystical powers to kill and maim innocent people and confessed that he took her to evil forest by 11.00 p.m, killed and burnt her.

In an interview with one of the villagers in Ndiakpa-Awuka Village, Jonathan Elechi, a 52-year-old farmer, said the son was fabricating stories that the mother was an evil woman and used her mystical powers to kill and maim people, adding that “I have never heard of that, he is a liar.”

The Anambra State Commissioner of Police commended the community for reporting the crime promptly and added that the police would exhume the burnt ashes of Agnes, for proper burial by her kinsmen.
Source Nigeria breaking news
VIA Tribune
Re: 29-yr-old Son Kills Mum, Sets Corpse Ablaze. by thorpido(m): 6:56pm On Aug 27, 2014
Chineke me!Why do some children turn out this way?
Re: 29-yr-old Son Kills Mum, Sets Corpse Ablaze. by purplesummer(f): 7:45pm On Aug 27, 2014
Hand work of evil "prophets" and seers.
Re: 29-yr-old Son Kills Mum, Sets Corpse Ablaze. by Kanwulia: 12:55am On Aug 28, 2014
Lemme guess!

Which tribe? ;

East or West. . . . Home is THE EVIL FOREST! grin
Re: 29-yr-old Son Kills Mum, Sets Corpse Ablaze. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 28, 2014
money ritual tinz
Re: 29-yr-old Son Kills Mum, Sets Corpse Ablaze. by Godmother(f): 7:24pm On Aug 28, 2014
purplesummer: Hand work of evil "prophets" and seers.

My yhoughts exactly. This is what happens when you go from one pastor to another. They will always point out your mother or wife as the witch "doing" you. For women it is their MIL
Re: 29-yr-old Son Kills Mum, Sets Corpse Ablaze. by SAMBARRY: 11:11pm On Aug 28, 2014
Smh omo lasan ikeji aja undecided
Re: 29-yr-old Son Kills Mum, Sets Corpse Ablaze. by EfemenaXY: 11:42am On Aug 29, 2014
thorpido: Chineke me!Why do some children turn out this way?

Perhaps, becuase he's a nut case, possibly raised by a nutter? lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

This Family Is Finished / Visting Ur Spouse During Working Hours,right Or Wrong? / Good News! Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Wife Anita Have Finally Reconciled.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.