Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! (12123 Views)

Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] / Letter To Seun, Nairaland Owner / Registration With Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by McLove(m): 1:22pm On Sep 01, 2014
SEUN, which type of car do you use?
Will you grace a seminar if invited?

1 Like

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by chinedumo(m): 1:36pm On Sep 01, 2014
UjSizzle: Geez Seun, is there a reason I keep getting logged out every millisecond? Is this some anti-hack control measure, or something to do with my device? It's annoying.

And the mention/share features, can you make it possible for us to "turn off" or make "inactive" some features we don't want popping up on our home page? Please? This stuff drives me nuts and some hormonal teens on this site keep abusing the mentions feature with senseless tags that have provides nothing worthwhile to read (offense meant if you fall in this category angry)

logout. Then clear your cookies. In your browser settings.

It happens to me.

I noticed it happens when i have log on in mobile and then log on on pc.

When i come back to mobile it has log me off when you refresh the page or access the site.

The log on wont stay long. It logs of by itself.

1 Like

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 01, 2014
@ Seun: Are the rumours that you have a crush on Tonto Dike true?
Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by freshness2020: 5:32pm On Sep 01, 2014
freshness2020: Oga seun, I think a "date of last updated on profile pix" should be stated! Some peeps tends to leave one particular pix for ages because of the "likes" they have attracted and some other few reasons. You could look into that sir. Thanks.
Great, love your swift response to the above. Just checked my profile, and underneath I saw the updated date rightly stated
This rightly tells you really have us at heart.
God will continually enlarge the coasts of you and your Mods here, not forgetting my fellow Nairalanders, God bless you all too.
Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by beblessed(f): 12:23am On Sep 02, 2014
Hello Mr. Seun. I suggest you add trending issues in cities, states and country. This will allow people keep tabs on places they are interested about. For instance, I should be able to know what is happening presently in my home state since am not around. People can share/post info on happenings that they feel is important. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by McLove(m): 7:16am On Sep 02, 2014
Is this the end of the interactive session

1 Like

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by justi4jesu(f): 7:24am On Sep 02, 2014
beblessed: Hello Mr. Seun. I suggest you add trending issues in cities, states and country. This will allow people keep tabs on places they are interested about. For instance, I should be able to know what is happening presently in my home state since am not around. People can share/post info on happenings that they feel is important. Thank you

Goodmorning Oga Seun this is a good suggestion and i want to add to it.

If you could get 1 Moderator for Each State or if the present Moderators can equally take up the task, it would be awesome.

Like having news only on Rivers state(Port harcourt city etc).

All Local news from Local Newspapers should be updated daily...

Hmmmm it will be awesome IMHO cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by TheRealAdonye(m): 3:09pm On Sep 02, 2014
Hello Seun, Antispambot has been banned me twice in the past 5 hours. Please look into it..
Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 02, 2014
Mr seun, I don't understand how your mods work on NL, they do not respond to mails, I was banned by antispambot while updating my own diary. I have a raised a motion of the deactivation of antispambot in diary section, and for my account to be unbanned and for something to be done to prevent future bans while updating my diary by the antispambot. I am still waiting for your response, I see no reason to have a diary section if we keep getting banned when we try to update it.
Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by montestic(m): 1:30pm On Sep 03, 2014
hi Seun . pls why does this occur a times if one wants to create a thread?
"Please wait for a few minutes before submitting this post. Our server is overwhelmed."

and how what's the maximum number of threads one is allowed per day/24hrs?
Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by Nihilist: 9:30pm On Sep 03, 2014
Seun

Why are we still unable to deactivate our accounts?

1 Like

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by justi4jesu(f): 5:35am On Sep 06, 2014
Dont know why my thread was hidden.
Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by princeuk21(m): 12:02pm On Sep 06, 2014
following seun..........

1 Like

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 07, 2014
Nihilist: Seun

Why are we still unable to deactivate our accounts?

Concerned about how many members will try to.use it to get o Dr their addiction to nairaland
Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 07, 2014
Seun:

That was a bug and it's been fixed. You can now see how many times your posts have been shared.

I only see other posters' posts that I shared, not mine that were shared by others. Would be nice to see my posts that were shared, on a page.

1 Like

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 07, 2014
1. Have you ever thought of what would happen to Nairaland if you are critically incapacitated or maybe Dead (thats not my prayer though)

2. People do say that you are a snub. Offline... Seun Are you are snub? Do you interact with people very well?
Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by onuwaje(m): 11:29am On Sep 15, 2014
Seun
Are there any plans to change change the name to nairaland?
Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 06, 2014
Seun:

Pls kindly consider this topic for front page, I need it to get across the appropriate authorities

Thanks

www.nairaland.com/1979095/oppression-extortion-edo-state-traffic
Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by Nobody: 12:28am On Jul 18, 2015
Missed it damn sad
Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by patrickmuf(m): 8:21am On Jul 18, 2015
If I could suggest a thing to seun, I'd suggest he removes the likes and shares counter as most Nairalanders take to writing trash instead of actual sense just so they can get more likes

1 Like

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 18, 2015
@Seun PLEASE What's the progress with the NL android App... I feel it should be more interactive and user friendly rather than taking me to my native browser on clicking it... And an instant message platform won't be bad smiley.
Thanks
Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by angieberry(f): 12:08pm On Jul 18, 2015
Only one question for you. Why are so many words on this forum censored? I can understand if cuss words are censored but why should words like penis, breast, masturbate, erection , clitoris, vagina be hidden? It does not make any sense! They are not insultive words and I think it's very silly that these words should be edited. Just because these words are connected to sex doesn't make them bad. Please, do something about it because we are mostly adults on this forum.

Seun
Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by Rockstar07: 11:03am On Jul 26, 2015
I think I've met Seun before at OAU in 2007 at a cyber cafe close to Moremi Hall in which he was the cafe attendant or he work out from there if I could recall vividly.
Pls confirm the authenticity of it.

Regards,
Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by Evangkatsoulis: 7:04pm On May 14, 2018
Seun:

I didn't know it then, but at the end of the first semester of my third year at OAU, [b]I developed a medical condition[/] which made it harder for me to cope normally with my studies over the course of the second semester of my third year. I stopped attending lectures that were far away, then I stopped attending all lectures, then I started missing tests, then I also started stabbing exams after I fumbled the second one. I wasn't used to failing. I thought I could redeem myself by pursuing my programming dreams and achieving something great but due to my condition it was also hard for me to code, so I kept jumping from one project to another one and I couldn't complete any of them. It was an awful time. Also, I was studying Electronics & Electrical engineering (because my folks truly felt that Computer Science was "too narrow" and Elect/Elect also includes Computer Science) and it had finally dawned on me that the closest we were going to get to Computer Science was solving abstract maths problems about the voltage and current and movement of electrons in transistors. That was very disappointing. The best thing that could have happened to me then is if I got my condition properly diagnosed and treated, but I didn't know and nobody told me.

Seun please which condition?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Do You Deal With A Fake Girl? / Airtel Cheat Code 100 For 1GB [UPDATED] 2024 / LAWMA Begins Street/Road Washing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.