Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,037 members, 7,956,861 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:53 PM

Fulani's Are Also Colonialists They Should Go.- Asari Dokubo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani's Are Also Colonialists They Should Go.- Asari Dokubo (1556 Views)

Falana On Zaria: Nigerian Military Set Up By Colonialists To Terrorize Citizens / Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo / Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani's Are Also Colonialists They Should Go.- Asari Dokubo by teufelein(f): 8:48pm On Aug 27, 2014
FULANI'S ARE ALSO COLONIALISTS THEY SHOULD GO.- Asari Dokubo

Boko Haram is not fighting for anything other than the seizure of political power by the Fulani people. They are using Kanuri territory to perpetrate the evil, but the main people instigating this bloodletting are the Fulani from Futa Djallon. We know where they came from. They are colonialists and if we made the British to leave, what are these people doing here? They are also colonialists.

You have to reflect and ask yourself some questions.

Kano is a Hausa city, the Emir of Kano is not a Hausa man; he is a Fulani. Ilorin is a Yoruba city, the Emir of Ilorin is a Fulani. Bida is a Nupe town, the Emir of Bida is a Fulani. Birnin Gwari is a Gbagi town, the Emir of Birnin Gwari is a Fulani. The Lamido of Adamawa who is residing in Yola is a Fulani, who claims he has other Fulanis in Cameroon and other places. These are not Fulani cities. We know where they all came from.
They all migrated from far-flung places to their present locations. So if we know where they come from and we know that they are not from here, they came to colonise these territories. What are they still doing here? If the British left, the French left, the Germans left, the Portuguese left, the Belgians left, what are these people doing here? They are also colonialists, but this is what our elites are ready to accept.

Why should we allow foreigners to dominate the aborigines? When people like us talk, they say these are very sensitive issues, don’t touch them. Why should we not touch them? Why should the Sultan of Sokoto be the head of Muslims in Nigeria? Where did we meet and make the Sultan our head? So these are the things. But a lot of people don’t look beyond the surface. A man says he is born to rule; you have not asked yourself, if that man is born to rule, what about you? If the man is born to rule, you are born to be ruled.
So you become drawers of water and hewers of wood. A wise man in one of the great books I have read said: For I have seen a grave injustice on the surface of the earth that I saw the servants riding on horseback and princes walking on foot. The Hausa man in Kano is walking on foot; Sanusi, a Fulani man, a Gambari from Guinea is riding on horseback.

Fulani Sulu-Gambari in Ilorin is riding on horseback. These are the issues that we’ve not been able to capture. Why should injustice continue? Why should the indigenous Hausa population in Kano not be given back what rightfully belongs to them? Why is it that in Ilorin, the indigenous Yoruba people, the ones they call Baba Agba, are not given back what rightfully belongs to them?

culled from fb

14 Likes

Re: Fulani's Are Also Colonialists They Should Go.- Asari Dokubo by Fash20: 9:00pm On Aug 27, 2014
I'll be back later
Re: Fulani's Are Also Colonialists They Should Go.- Asari Dokubo by Iluvberem: 9:13pm On Aug 27, 2014
Asari don't operate on FACEBOOK

1 Like

Re: Fulani's Are Also Colonialists They Should Go.- Asari Dokubo by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:31pm On Aug 27, 2014
Iluvberem: Asari don't operate on FACEBOOK
All the same Asari is almost always making sense!
So when re we chasing those crazy baldhead out of the town?? When?
When is the head of muslims in Nigeria going to the yorubas?? When?
I think its high time we exhume and carry the bones of othman danfodio to icj in hague for crime against humanity committed between 1804 - 1809 in Northern Nigeria. He killed some of our fore fathers in the name of jihad!

3 Likes

Re: Fulani's Are Also Colonialists They Should Go.- Asari Dokubo by asadike(f): 9:32pm On Aug 27, 2014
yeske,i agree wit asari,especialy ilorin. Make dem leave ilorin 4 d real owners jor

2 Likes

Re: Fulani's Are Also Colonialists They Should Go.- Asari Dokubo by quinnboy: 9:53pm On Aug 27, 2014
Interesting though but I see nothing serious here.
Re: Fulani's Are Also Colonialists They Should Go.- Asari Dokubo by naijaking1: 10:01pm On Aug 27, 2014
For the first time, I agree with him 100%.
Those are the unanswered questions facing Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani's Are Also Colonialists They Should Go.- Asari Dokubo by nickxtra(m): 10:10pm On Aug 27, 2014
Not a bad revelation from Asari. It is a reminder to Nigerians, especially states like Nassarawa, Benue and others, who are currently at the mercy of the Fulani expansionists agenda, disguised as herdsmen.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani's Are Also Colonialists They Should Go.- Asari Dokubo by Ibnsultan01: 10:28pm On Aug 27, 2014
Asari is Nothing but a THUG. Who is free to say trash. All of us then should leave Nigeria both the descendants jew,the people of ododowa. Hausa should go to Baghdad were bayajida came. America is made of folks from around who made it great. Its indigenous people are still noting that's life

2 Likes

Re: Fulani's Are Also Colonialists They Should Go.- Asari Dokubo by naijaking1: 10:31pm On Aug 27, 2014
nickxtra: Not a bad revelation from Asari. It is a reminder to Nigerians, especially states like Nassarawa, Benue and others, who are currently at the mercy of the Fulani expansionists agenda, disguised as herdsmen.

Don't forget Jos.
The Gbom Gwom Jos, a Christian and his people have been fighting Fulani people from the days of Dan Fodio, Sardduana had to remind his Fulani brothers to be respectful of their Jos hosts, today, Fulani s also claim ownership of Plateau north.
Re: Fulani's Are Also Colonialists They Should Go.- Asari Dokubo by lilprinze: 10:48pm On Aug 27, 2014
booked
Re: Fulani's Are Also Colonialists They Should Go.- Asari Dokubo by PenSniper: 12:29am On Aug 28, 2014
Ibnsultan01: Asari is Nothing but a THUG. Who is free to say trash. All of us then should leave Nigeria both the descendants jew,the people of ododowa. Hausa should go to Baghdad were bayajida came. America is made of folks from around who made it great. Its indigenous people are still noting that's life

You are a DUMMY born to never use your brain unless you are Fulani. What Asari said occurred to Gideon Okar and his men some 2 decades ago. That was why he asked them to leave Nigeria or rejoin on fresh terms. The Fulani remain the bane of this country.

6 Likes

Re: Fulani's Are Also Colonialists They Should Go.- Asari Dokubo by cjrane: 12:50am On Aug 28, 2014
For once, I agree with Asari.

[size=14pt]The fulanis have acted exactly like a colonial power.
They will rule you by force, steal your resources by force to develop their land while at the same time giving some crazy reasons how their presence have been beneficial to you.

It is amazing how a backward African tribe can perfect the art of colonialism,hitherto thought to be a sole preserve of Europeans.
[/size]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani's Are Also Colonialists They Should Go.- Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 2:41am On Aug 28, 2014
cjrane: For once, I agree with Asari.

[size=14pt]

It is amazing how a backward African tribe can perfect the art of colonialism,hitherto thought to be a sole preserve of Europeans.
[/size]

This amazement was brought to you by the power of the terror of Islam. Islam - By Force By Fear By Death By Any Means Possible.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani's Are Also Colonialists They Should Go.- Asari Dokubo by Blackfire(m): 3:30am On Aug 28, 2014
i have thought about this,are fulanis better than hausas, is a fulani islam sophisticated than yoruba's islam
Re: Fulani's Are Also Colonialists They Should Go.- Asari Dokubo by arewanationz: 4:08am On Aug 28, 2014
^^^ all of you above that agree with the Lunatic, Dogkubo, when will you commence the mission of repatriating the Fulanis from Nigeria? undecided

Yeye noisemakers!

1 Like

Re: Fulani's Are Also Colonialists They Should Go.- Asari Dokubo by size38: 7:27am On Aug 28, 2014
The fat bull from the creek has spoken

1 Like

Re: Fulani's Are Also Colonialists They Should Go.- Asari Dokubo by ukeleh: 8:03am On Aug 28, 2014
When will Asari ever make constructive statement? He talks most times like an over fed child. This is how he said the other time that all muslims living in south south should live, as if there are no indigenous south south muslims.

1 Like

Re: Fulani's Are Also Colonialists They Should Go.- Asari Dokubo by Rawani: 8:26am On Aug 28, 2014
The Islamic Terrorist has opened his mouth again. It is only under such a lawless administration that a rebel, a deluded and cerebrally challenged anarchist will have the temerity to add his toadish voice to matters of national discourse. He is too ignorant to know that Nigeria is only a geographical representation of ethnic nations that were brought together for administrative purposes. Of course the Fulani were migrant warriors just like the Romans and the British. Going by his Ogogoro logic, Americans should leave their land for the native Americans and return to Britain. Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Fulani's Are Also Colonialists They Should Go.- Asari Dokubo by teufelein(f): 10:41am On Aug 28, 2014
Why is it that in Ilorin, the indigenous Yoruba people, the ones they call Baba Agba, are not given back what rightfully belongs to them?
..ndi yoruba are born cowards...they're waiting for brave ndiigbo to give them back ilorin...

1 Like

Re: Fulani's Are Also Colonialists They Should Go.- Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 28, 2014
If you disagree with Asari, state your own facts.
Abusing and cursing him has not addressed the points he raised.

For those that agree that the Fulani with their Islamic conquest are nobody's friends, the big question is this, what do we do and how do we make them to stop their rampage?

This is why some of us are doing all we can to secure freedom for Biafra, then we can protect our boundaries!

those who think that "the Emir of Onitsha, Enugu, Port Harcourt, Benin, etc are not possible should go and ask the Hausas and the ilorin people.
They can also ask the people of Mosul in iraq!

Long live Biafra!

1 Like

Re: Fulani's Are Also Colonialists They Should Go.- Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 28, 2014
ukeleh: When will Asari ever make constructive statement? He talks most times like an over fed child. This is how he said the other time that all muslims living in south south should live, as if there are no indigenous south south muslims.

He couldn't have made that statement. He's a Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Fulani's Are Also Colonialists They Should Go.- Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 28, 2014
asadike: yeske,i agree wit asari,especialy ilorin. Make dem leave ilorin 4 d real owners jor
Are You Yoruba? Did Yoruba complain to you? Why not allow the Yoruba people with their Affair? Whether a Frenchman or a German is Made Ooni of Ife is NOT my business as it has nothing to do with my tribe. YOU NEED TO MIND YOUR BUSINESS

2 Likes

Re: Fulani's Are Also Colonialists They Should Go.- Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 28, 2014
The Phantom Asari Dokubo should stop issuing statements looking for followers in the name of Asari. I don't like Asari's Philosophy nor his way of life but one thing I know about him is that HE DOESN'T OPERATE a FB ACCOUNT
Re: Fulani's Are Also Colonialists They Should Go.- Asari Dokubo by Ogonimilitant(m): 4:27pm On Aug 28, 2014
Why are these fulanis not found in the
south south and South East. does it mean
that they were defeated in the war?
Re: Fulani's Are Also Colonialists They Should Go.- Asari Dokubo by asadike(f): 5:57pm On Aug 28, 2014
whatlyf: Are You Yoruba? Did Yoruba complain to you? Why not allow the Yoruba people with their Affair? Whether a Frenchman or a German is Made Ooni of Ife is NOT my business as it has nothing to do with my tribe. YOU NEED TO MIND YOUR BUSINESS
who be dis?abeg park wel jor. Make i no talk coz of u?oya, com nd tie up my mouth and fingers. Nonsense.

(1) (Reply)

Bokoharam Secrets, Who Is The Man In CBN And The Other Man / Opinion: 40 Things You Won't Hear In The Nigeria Media About Goodluck Jonathan / Christopher Kolade: Jonathan Not A Good Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.