Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,583 members, 7,955,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:52 PM

Don't Honour Any Invitation From Cynergy G - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Don't Honour Any Invitation From Cynergy G (2259 Views)

Who Else Got This Interview Invitation From Brimstone Golden Concepts / Invitation From M-P Infrastructure onikan. who knows this firm? / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Honour Any Invitation From Cynergy G by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 27, 2014
I was so annoyed today that i have to leave that venue with anger. This is the text i got last night.

Cynergy G, invites U 4 an Aptitude test on 27/8/14 by 10am 2nd floor,MAGNIFICENT MANSION, 305 OSHODI/APAPA EXPWAY, Mandilas b/stop Isolo Lagos. HR/09097422030

when i got there this morning,i met so many innocent job seeker like me and i joined them waiting for the said test. After like 30mins, they came with their useless question paper and the name written on the paper was different from cynergy G. whytclan consulting limited was written on the paper,i was angry but was waiting for the next action. After the test, a lady started sermon telling us how she has been making money since she join the company
To cut the story short,she said we have to pay for training. I just stood up and left

1 Like

Re: Don't Honour Any Invitation From Cynergy G by adiosgracias(m): 3:54pm On Aug 28, 2014
NOTED! Tnx for d info.. May God help us all
Re: Don't Honour Any Invitation From Cynergy G by ednut1(m): 3:42pm On Sep 02, 2014
munarule: I was so annoyed today that i have to leave that venue with anger. This is the text i got last night.
Cynergy G, invites U 4 an Aptitude test on 27/8/14 by 10am 2nd floor,MAGNIFICENT MANSION, 305 OSHODI/APAPA EXPWAY, Mandilas b/stop Isolo Lagos. HR/09097422030
when i got there this morning,i met so many innocent job seeker like me and i joined them waiting for the said test. After like 30mins, they came with their useless question paper and the name written on the paper was different from cynergy G. whytclan consulting limited was written on the paper,i was angry but was waiting for the next action. After the test, a lady started sermon telling us how she has been making money since she join the company
To cut the story short,she said we have to pay for training. I just stood up and left
lmao, dey sent me invite jst now hahahahah
Re: Don't Honour Any Invitation From Cynergy G by martinz1: 3:55pm On Sep 02, 2014
munarule: I was so annoyed today that i have to leave that venue with anger. This is the text i got last night.

Bros as a nairalander, u should have googled the address sent to u before going there,, that address has already been noted as scam on nairaland before, btw soryyooooo
Be carefull next time
Re: Don't Honour Any Invitation From Cynergy G by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 02, 2014
ednut1:
lmao, dey sent me invite jst now hahahahah
i know magnificent mansion, dose guys are crooks my broda was a victim too
Re: Don't Honour Any Invitation From Cynergy G by Yeahreen(m): 6:46pm On Nov 05, 2014
Hehehe, fank God 4 Nairaland..Saving Life's since 1935....I Jst Got dis msg now... In't goin no where

Re: Don't Honour Any Invitation From Cynergy G by BuchiBukky: 2:41pm On Dec 05, 2014
Thanks for this info. Just got the SMS, called the number and decided to google the address. Now, i know it's what i actually suspected.

(1) (Reply)

Female Sales Executive / Maths Tutor Urgently Wanted - N12,000 For 6 Days / Breaking News!!! Please Be Your Brothers' Keeper By Broadcasting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.