Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Comic On Ebola (part1) - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Comic On Ebola (part1) (29245 Views)

Comic On Ebola (part 2) / A Nairalander's Comic Book Made With Pen & Photoshop / Let's Make An African Super Hero Comic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comic On Ebola (part1) by Chris95(m): 10:17pm On Aug 29, 2014
I was in a bad mood b4 readin dis trash...ryt nau dis post has succeeded in making my mood worse...
Re: Comic On Ebola (part1) by kultimate009: 10:19pm On Aug 29, 2014
So funny I forgot to laugh..... Mtcheeew
Re: Comic On Ebola (part1) by daben1(m): 10:19pm On Aug 29, 2014
alaladakosta: So many space booking, so people are so dumb they can't come up with words immediately? SmH for them
shake it till it falls off!!!
Re: Comic On Ebola (part1) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 29, 2014
I honestly forgot to laugh but I like d pictures.
Re: Comic On Ebola (part1) by adedayourt(m): 10:23pm On Aug 29, 2014
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Comic On Ebola (part1) by debrihachi(f): 10:26pm On Aug 29, 2014
So funny. .. I forgot t laff
Re: Comic On Ebola (part1) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 29, 2014
engineerd:

It beats me....I had to re-read the cartoon twice and i couldn't even force a smile! And goodness me , i even took my meds today!....OP, you SUCK!!!!!

as in ehn,not finding any news on ebola funny at all....just not funny.
Re: Comic On Ebola (part1) by awesomeboi(m): 10:45pm On Aug 29, 2014
joblessness
Re: Comic On Ebola (part1) by smartg(m): 10:49pm On Aug 29, 2014
Davijunson: Why should dis make FP?
i wonder oooo
Re: Comic On Ebola (part1) by solara: 10:50pm On Aug 29, 2014
lame
Re: Comic On Ebola (part1) by abdullkabar(m): 11:14pm On Aug 29, 2014
Dry joke shocked
Re: Comic On Ebola (part1) by Dolemite(f): 11:54pm On Aug 29, 2014
Funny joke don't mind the haters Salmoneus. grin
Re: Comic On Ebola (part1) by Solozzo(m): 12:02am On Aug 30, 2014
Nice, quite amusing! Moral is cook all your meat well well o, but avoid all bushmeat and rat species or rodents.

Btw op what software did you use to make the cartoon?
Re: Comic On Ebola (part1) by Salmoneus(m): 12:07am On Aug 30, 2014
Even with all the hateful comments at least 30 people liked it, and share my sense of humour...that is more than enough for me. grin

Solozzo: Nice, quite amusing! Moral is cook all your meat well well o, but avoid all bushmeat and rat species or rodents.
Btw op what software did you use to make the cartoon?

Thanks, I used Anime Studio.

2 Likes

Re: Comic On Ebola (part1) by joywendy(f): 12:38am On Aug 30, 2014
Salmoneus: Even with all the hateful comments at least 30 people liked it, and share my sense of humour...that is more than enough for me. grin

Thanks, I used Anime Studio.
you tried though with the drawing and all. kinda reminded me about tom and jerry grin
please don't mind them jare, keep up the work. Though the reason why people are taking it personal is because you are using something really serious and deadly as ebola to make a joke.

1 Like

Re: Comic On Ebola (part1) by Nobody: 1:15am On Aug 30, 2014
Salmoneus: What do you think?

op, ur head dey there, this is very funny and creative. cheesy
Re: Comic On Ebola (part1) by Atmmachine(m): 2:29am On Aug 30, 2014
That awkward moment in the church when the pastor says "LET'S OFFER ONE ANOTHER THE SIGN OF PEACE"
Instead of shaking hands with one another, people were using their eyes to give sign like say them be deaf & dumb shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Comic On Ebola (part1) by Ujunkem(f): 2:46am On Aug 30, 2014
think i lost my sense of humour cos am seeing nothing funny here
Re: Comic On Ebola (part1) by ShakurM(m): 5:35am On Aug 30, 2014
By the time I read this joke 25x, I would get the joke. undecided
Re: Comic On Ebola (part1) by benjamytes(m): 6:26am On Aug 30, 2014
Disgusting angry
Re: Comic On Ebola (part1) by numericalguy(m): 7:03am On Aug 30, 2014
I'm trying to figure out who is dumber between the OP that created this thread or the mumu Mod that placed this rubbish on frontpage.

the goverment and other concerned people have been actively trying to discourage the eating of bushmeat but these two eediats of OP and the mod are telling us cooking of ebola infected meat is good.

A person could still be infected if he handled raw meat prior to cooking but the dumbb OP and mod dont know that.

Any mod with an atom of common sense should have deleted the post and thread completely instead of putting it on frontpage.

Its the same kind of wickedness exibited by Patrick Sawyer that landed Nigeria in this Ebola mess and some senseless Nigerians like the OP and the mode are still following the footsteps of Patrick Sawyer.
Re: Comic On Ebola (part1) by Dreyl(m): 7:24am On Aug 30, 2014
This joke was so dry that i had to pee on it, grin @op u lack creativity,btw how did this frivolity made frontpage!
Re: Comic On Ebola (part1) by queenet246(f): 9:13am On Aug 30, 2014
Stale joke
Re: Comic On Ebola (part1) by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 30, 2014
Pathetic post
Re: Comic On Ebola (part1) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 30, 2014
in patience voice "CHAI!!!!!" OP did i jst saw a comic cartoon?? na wa oo.... E NO FUNNY JOOR!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Comic On Ebola (part1) by victorix(m): 10:40am On Aug 31, 2014
abeg!! d joke funny joor, i showed some people and they also burst into laughter....

Na una type go, go nite-of-a-thousand-laugh, carry strong face cum outside.
Re: Comic On Ebola (part1) by suptol(m): 3:57pm On Aug 31, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/1841535/suptol-designs-portfolio#25913930

Hi, my name is Tolu and am a graphic designer. Kindly follow that link to check my portfolio and contact details.
Thanks.
Re: Comic On Ebola (part1) by jujunaty(m): 4:01pm On Aug 31, 2014
SELENAqueensy: No vex o.... Was it suppose to be funny?
no be small, i yab this person for my mind die. WASTE of DATA shaking my head angry
Re: Comic On Ebola (part1) by HolyHolla(m): 10:52pm On Aug 31, 2014
O, I must say that you are very gifted. Your cartoon is creative and good, but just get some more experience on presentation aspect. I see a reat afuture cartoonist and artist.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Drawing Of Churchill ... Big Church Heaven. Nevetsibot. / 10 Most Impressive Photos Of Lightning Striking Famous Places [PHOTOS] / Handmade Wooden Greeting Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.