Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,210 members, 7,825,790 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Phantom A+ Problem - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phantom A+ Problem (865 Views)

My Techno F7(phantom A) Screen Is Broken, How Much To Fix And Where.. / How To Root Tecno Phantom A+(f7) M3,l3,d5 And Q1 Easily. Bonaventure73 / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phantom A+ Problem by dickt(m): 10:55pm On Aug 27, 2014
A friend in an attempt to disable some apps
on his F7, pressed "settings, "apps", n
clicked on the app he wanted to disable, but
instead of seeing "disable" at the right side
of "force stop", what he saw was "uninstall".
See screenshot .
He complained to me so I decided to ask you
to know how to change the "uninstall" to
"disable". Any idea guys?

Re: Phantom A+ Problem by Mogenerous(f): 11:23pm On Aug 27, 2014
now own issue is internal memory... have uninstalled all my fav apps in a bid to free space... I'm tired
Re: Phantom A+ Problem by Waspy(m): 11:27pm On Aug 27, 2014
Mogenerous: now own issue is internal memory... have uninstalled all my fav apps in a bid to free space... I'm tired
its typical of F7s Go to google play services in app settings and undo all updates or better still, reset the phone
Re: Phantom A+ Problem by Mogenerous(f): 11:30pm On Aug 27, 2014
Waspy: its typical of F7s Go to google play services in app settings and undo all updates or better still, reset the phone

reset ke? yepa my candy crush... nope o... I will rather live with it that way
Re: Phantom A+ Problem by Waspy(m): 11:39pm On Aug 27, 2014
Mogenerous:

reset ke? yepa my candy crush... nope o... I will rather live with it that way
Move the candy rush app to your SD card and remove it before reset. You can do same for important apps, contacts and what have you
Re: Phantom A+ Problem by elsholz(m): 8:42am On Aug 28, 2014
pls my phantom no gree charge again o. it shows the charging sign when plugged in but when i disconnect the charger, the battery bar either reduces or remains the same as it was before charging. What is wrong o??
Re: Phantom A+ Problem by Mogenerous(f): 9:31am On Aug 28, 2014
elsholz: pls my phantom no gree charge again o. it shows the charging sign when plugged in but when i disconnect the charger, the battery bar either reduces or remains the same as it was before charging. What is wrong o??
its either the charger isn't compatible or the battery gat ish
Re: Phantom A+ Problem by Thuna(m): 9:31am On Aug 28, 2014
My own phantom no gree on again. I dey miss am die. I beg, abi hope still dey ni. Please help me ooo....
Re: Phantom A+ Problem by Mogenerous(f): 9:32am On Aug 28, 2014
Waspy: Move the candy rush app to your SD card and remove it before reset. You can do same for important apps, contacts and what have you

oh! Thats true! Thanks bunch will try that buh that doesn't mean it won't still have same ish after a lil time na :-(

(1) (Reply)

How To Unlock Your Iphone For Use With Another Carrier .. A DIY Approach / Help! He Is Being Called By Strange Numbers. / Samsung Note 2 Verse Sony Xperia Z1.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.