Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,418 members, 7,954,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:10 AM

Finnish Universities Are Looking For Foreign Students(free Education) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Finnish Universities Are Looking For Foreign Students(free Education) (12876 Views)

9 Reasons Why Nigerian Universities Are Better Than Polytechnics / 11 Nigerian Universities Are Substandard – NUC / Foreign Students Will Be Banned From Working And Forced To Leave The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finnish Universities Are Looking For Foreign Students(free Education) by Finland(m): 12:23pm On Oct 25, 2008
The World Economic Forum ranks Finland's tertiary education No.1 in the world.Around 33% of residents has a tertiary degree, similar to Nordics and more than in most other OECD countries except Canada (44%), United States (38%) and Japan(37%).The proportion of foreign students is 3% of all tertiary enrolments, one of the lowest in OECD, while in advanced programs it is 7.3%, still below OECD average 16.5%.
      As you can see the country needs more foreign students(both degree and master programs are available on free tuition).The only thing is they can't beg.The Education is free,and you can work while you school at the same time.In about three years you will have your degree and so on.
For FREE! full detail on how and when to apply and full information on the schools,the courses offered in English,how to secure your student resident permit(student visa) guide and so on.Send an email(with either undergraduate as subject for Degree programs OR Post-graduate as the subject for Masters Programs).Send email to finnishuniversities@yahoo.com.I will send you the information in pdf format.So please if you don't have acrobat reader,get one!
It's totally free of charge no hidden fees!
Good luck!

If you are planning to gain an admission into one of the Finnish school either by undergraduate or post-graduate and you have not registered for TOEFL exam by the end of next week,Am sorry to tell you this,the admission will not be possible.So if you are sincere and you want to register,Please register latest  21st of November and write your TOEFL latest 1st week of December because it takes time to get a date and till Further time to get the TOEFL result the school of your choice by ETS.ORG.So Register now before it's too late.Time is not your friend.Call me on 017631547(office hours only!) 08033968607 or 08098848664(24 Hrs)
Good Luck!

Re: Finnish Universities Are Looking For Foreign Students(free Education) by Finland(m): 3:20pm On Oct 25, 2008
I will advise you not to focus on sweden if you are looking for free tuition Education as it is easier to get the admission but to get the student resident permit(student visa) from swedish embassy is as hard as walking on rope.It was easier about two to three years ago but now it's hard knock life!Nigerian students bombarded them with various fake documents that they had to take extreme caution in issuing visas even when you submit original documents you could still be denied BUT In finnish embassy,there's leniency,as 90% of the student that applied from Nigeria this year was granted visas.Hurry now!
Re: Finnish Universities Are Looking For Foreign Students(free Education) by Gamine(f): 3:25pm On Oct 25, 2008
hahaha, Bankrupt land

FishFinLand

Re: Finnish Universities Are Looking For Foreign Students(free Education) by dani1luv: 3:28pm On Oct 25, 2008
lipsrsealed na wah for yhu Gamine
Re: Finnish Universities Are Looking For Foreign Students(free Education) by Gamine(f): 3:48pm On Oct 25, 2008
wetin

why r u stalking me
Re: Finnish Universities Are Looking For Foreign Students(free Education) by dapsycool(m): 5:08pm On Oct 25, 2008
Gamine:

hahaha, Bankrupt land

FishFinLand

bushgirl tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue Incase u dont know, its better here than the Uk if you really wanna get educated and many more,
Re: Finnish Universities Are Looking For Foreign Students(free Education) by Gamine(f): 7:14pm On Oct 25, 2008
Who dey UK? undecided

I hope say you no go freeze by ness year oh! grin grin grin

Re: Finnish Universities Are Looking For Foreign Students(free Education) by iceland(m): 5:46am On Oct 26, 2008
@Gamine
      wherever you may be Finland is better.They are not singing the recession song like other developed countries.Stop your bad mouthing.If you don't know don't say! cool
Re: Finnish Universities Are Looking For Foreign Students(free Education) by iceland(m): 5:49am On Oct 26, 2008
@Gamine
     wherever you may be Finland is better.They are not singing the recession song like other developed country.Stop your bad mouthing.If you dont know dont say! cool
iceland:

@Gamine
wherever you may be Finland is better.They are not singing the recession song like other developed countries.Stop your bad mouthing.If you don't know don't say! cool
Re: Finnish Universities Are Looking For Foreign Students(free Education) by dapsycool(m): 7:54am On Oct 26, 2008
Gamine:

Who dey UK? undecided

I hope say you no go freeze by ness year oh! grin grin grin

pele o,funny enough i adapted faster than i thought,at 0 degree celsius i feel normal with few clothes on, where i am presently it's gonna get to -30 celsius during winter shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked , but nothing do me cool cool cool cool, my fear is that i wouldn't get roasted when i'm back in Nigeria. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue.

Gamine don't bad mouth a country that made it better than Nigeria without oil and natural resources. IT rules the world now,  come here and get educated, don't go to stingy UK tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Finnish Universities Are Looking For Foreign Students(free Education) by Gamine(f): 3:25pm On Oct 26, 2008
haba!!!

Ontop FreezeFinLand

you pipu wan crucikfy me!!! shocked

Abeg o!

Re: Finnish Universities Are Looking For Foreign Students(free Education) by Finland(m): 7:37am On Oct 27, 2008
We are non-governmental Organization. Our aim is to help as many Educated Nigerian youths as possible to secure admissions,Student visas and school abroad (for either undergraduate or post graduate) where free Education (tuition free) is being offered.Our services are free of charge.No hidden charges.Take advantage of this oppotunity NOW!
Re: Finnish Universities Are Looking For Foreign Students(free Education) by iceland(m): 7:19am On Oct 28, 2008
If this is going out for free then it's good.
Re: Finnish Universities Are Looking For Foreign Students(free Education) by Exstar(f): 12:40pm On Oct 28, 2008
Is this real? It's too good to be truth. lipsrsealed
Re: Finnish Universities Are Looking For Foreign Students(free Education) by mmo1: 1:16pm On Oct 28, 2008
hi i'm michael can know more about the free universities and college in finland and how to apply. you can send an email to me on henribolajson@yahoo.com or call 08025315693 i'm very much intrested
Re: Finnish Universities Are Looking For Foreign Students(free Education) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 29, 2008
whats up finland,

i mail the adress given but i have not recieve those info you talked about i really need them hope to hear from you soon.You can mail akallalone@yahoo.com i will be glad. thanks
Re: Finnish Universities Are Looking For Foreign Students(free Education) by Finland(m): 8:32am On Oct 30, 2008
akallalone:

whats up finland,

i mail the adress given but i have not recieve those info you talked about i really need them hope to hear from you soon.You can mail akallalone@yahoo.com i will be glad. thanks
I have sent you an email with the required information.Please check your box
Re: Finnish Universities Are Looking For Foreign Students(free Education) by Finland(m): 8:34am On Oct 30, 2008
mmo1:

hi i'm michael can know more about the free universities and college in finland and how to apply. you can send an email to me on henribolajson@yahoo.com or call 08025315693 i'm very much intrested

I dont call!If you need assistance you call.I have sent you the required information.Please check your email box
Re: Finnish Universities Are Looking For Foreign Students(free Education) by Finland(m): 8:46am On Oct 30, 2008
Exstar:

Is this real? It's too good to be truth. lipsrsealed
"It's too good to be true" you wanted to post right?That's why you need foreign Education(Tuition free).Our aim is to kick illiteracy out of Nigeria by providing the necessary information you need to study abroad for FREE!We know what JAMB and POST_JAMB is taking a lot of Nigerian students through.If you want to know how real it is mail us and we will reply you with what you need for free!With other exciting benefits.All these at no cost at all!
Re: Finnish Universities Are Looking For Foreign Students(free Education) by Finland(m): 9:02am On Oct 30, 2008
I will like everyone that I have sent the information pack to(both undergraduate and post-graduate)to come back here and post how helpful the information pack is.We need your response to improve our quality of service.Thanks
Re: Finnish Universities Are Looking For Foreign Students(free Education) by lexicon(m): 7:16am On Oct 31, 2008
Thanks 4 d package . , . Have'nt got time to go thru it properly , but surely know its going to be relevant.
Re: Finnish Universities Are Looking For Foreign Students(free Education) by honeyheart: 11:39am On Oct 31, 2008
I'm not schooling in Finnland.I rather want detailed information from you on how to get started
Re: Finnish Universities Are Looking For Foreign Students(free Education) by DDN: 9:54am On Nov 01, 2008
pls i lke what u re doing and am interested in a masters programme in engineering economics there. pls, link me up 2ru ekwealiridam@yahoo.com
Re: Finnish Universities Are Looking For Foreign Students(free Education) by nolimit1(m): 1:37pm On Nov 01, 2008
@finland,i'm interested in the scholarship thing,pls can u snd me the pdf?as d schools in this country are carrying shoulders.thanks in advance.
Re: Finnish Universities Are Looking For Foreign Students(free Education) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 01, 2008
I like the information pack that was sent to me. But I still need more information about when the admission will start. My email address is joshua_adesola@yahoo.com.thank you
Re: Finnish Universities Are Looking For Foreign Students(free Education) by Finland(m): 2:26am On Nov 03, 2008
JOSSY 911:

I like the information pack that was sent to me. But I still need more information about when the admission will start. My email address is joshua_adesola@yahoo.com.thank you
Please follow the instructions below
nolimit1:

@finland,i'm interested in the scholarship thing,please can u snd me the pdf?as d schools in this country are carrying shoulders.thanks in advance.
DDN:

please i lke what u re doing and am interested in a masters programme in engineering economics there. please, link me up 2ru ekwealiridam@yahoo.com

Send an email(with either undergraduate as subject for Degree programs OR Post-graduate as the subject for Masters Programs).Send email to finnishuniversities@yahoo.com.I will send you the information in pdf format.So please if you don't have acrobat reader,get one!
It's totally free of charge no hidden fees!
Good luck!
Re: Finnish Universities Are Looking For Foreign Students(free Education) by Finland(m): 2:43pm On Nov 04, 2008
The time is running out!If you have not registered for TOEFL you better hurry before it's too late.I have sent the information pack to so many(FOR FREE) although alot have registered.But compared the population of those that got my information pack the figure is still low.Visit  https://www.admissions.fi/vierashaku/amkhakuohje?Path=15731;57087;57088;57738             for further details
Re: Finnish Universities Are Looking For Foreign Students(free Education) by Bildad: 10:29am On Nov 05, 2008
Hi,
Thanks for the information on getting an opportunity to study in Finland for free; It is indeed one of the way to get reliable information on the ground. Do I need a scholarship and how possible is it to get? As a foreign student and with working experience can I work part time and meet my expenses like food, transport, rent e.t.c. Is it possible to work when I don't how speak the local language like Finish.
Looking forward to hear from you.

My email address is bildad.koske@gmail.com
Re: Finnish Universities Are Looking For Foreign Students(free Education) by Finland(m): 7:22pm On Nov 05, 2008
Bildad:

Hi,
Thanks for the information on getting an opportunity to study in Finland for free; It is indeed one of the way to get reliable information on the ground. Do I need a scholarship and how possible is it to get? As a foreign student and with working experience can I work part time and meet my expenses like food, transport, rent e.t.c. Is it possible to work when I don't how speak the local language like Finish.
Looking forward to hear from you.

My email address is bildad.koske@gmail.com
I have sent you an email for full information.It is free!
Re: Finnish Universities Are Looking For Foreign Students(free Education) by lafredo(m): 2:41am On Nov 06, 2008
please i need those information also mail me horlarbizy@yahoo.com
Re: Finnish Universities Are Looking For Foreign Students(free Education) by Bildad: 6:16pm On Nov 06, 2008
Thanks for the email,
I appreciate that inform however, it didn't exhaust everything I';d asked. It did only talk of TOefl but didn't mention about the living cost e.t.c (reference to the earlier post).

Kind Regards,
Re: Finnish Universities Are Looking For Foreign Students(free Education) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 06, 2008
There are no art courses in the information park sent to me. Do they offer art courses in Finnish universities?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fg Threatens To Invoke ‘no Work, No Pay’ Law, With Ssanu, Nasu, Naat / UNIUYO Students To Pay A Surcharge Of N10,000, N7,500 / Coincidences In History That Will Leave You Scratching Your Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.