Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Boko-haram Has Over 50000 Members- BBOG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-haram Has Over 50000 Members- BBOG (974 Views)

I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group / 60 Parents Of Chibok Girls Detained By Nigerian Army - BBOG / The BBOG Movement In The Days Of GEJ And Buhari Compared Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko-haram Has Over 50000 Members- BBOG by igbokwesampson(m): 8:05am On Aug 28, 2014
Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/08/boko-haram-50000-members-camp-bbog/

The Bring Back Our Girls, BBOG, campaign group has claimed that the Boko Haram has up to 50,000 members in its camp some of whom are desperate to die.
The BBOG group which disclosed this in Abuja, yesterday, claimed it was quoting Mr. Ahmad Salkida, a Nigerian journalist said to be close to Boko Haram.
‘‘According to Mr. Ahmad Salkida, Boko Haram has up to 50,000 people in their camps, most of them are sad and willing to die–as suicide bombers. If we’re not mindful our selfishness in not standing up now will consume us all. For these reasons and others, our advocacy must continue; we must continue telling the truth and demanding for it to be told,’’ the BBOG said.
The group urged good-spirited members of the public to join the advocacy which it said must continue until the abducted girls were returned unharmed.
“We must continue telling the truth and demanding for it to be told,’’ the group added.
It called on the federal government to double its effort in tackling terrorism before it gets out of hands and plunge the country into unprecedented famine.
The group also raised the alarm that Nigeria stands the risk of facing food scarcity, especially beans, which Chibok is the highest producer in the country and called for urgent measures to avert the imminent danger.
‘‘Chibok for instance is the highest producer of beans in the nation; the north-east the largest producer of livestock and other produce, but due to the insurgency, there has been no farming; in due course there would be food scarcity across the nation,’’ the group said.
Re: Boko-haram Has Over 50000 Members- BBOG by sugarboimaxy(m): 8:21am On Aug 28, 2014
50000 really?.... Buh seriously, who the hell are BBOG?
Re: Boko-haram Has Over 50000 Members- BBOG by paul288yahoo(m): 8:25am On Aug 28, 2014
how dem take know ........something is fishy......
Re: Boko-haram Has Over 50000 Members- BBOG by lekkie073(m): 8:25am On Aug 28, 2014
who do d census?
Re: Boko-haram Has Over 50000 Members- BBOG by bennygreat1(m): 9:01am On Aug 28, 2014
LIES.... Lies everywhere!!!
Re: Boko-haram Has Over 50000 Members- BBOG by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 28, 2014
sugarboimaxy: 50000 really?.... Buh seriously, who the hell are BBOG?
paul288yahoo: how dem take know ........something is fishy......
lekkie073: who do d census?
bennygreat1: LIES.... Lies everywhere!!!
unbelievers! BH is deadly and I believe their number exceed 50,000. I'm not even talking about those held in captivity.
Re: Boko-haram Has Over 50000 Members- BBOG by deji68: 9:10am On Aug 28, 2014
Hmnnn...dey wan steal am?? grin grin grin
Re: Boko-haram Has Over 50000 Members- BBOG by lekkie073(m): 9:24am On Aug 28, 2014
Nobleval: unbelievers! BH is deadly and I believe their number exceed 50,000. I'm not even talking about those held in captivity.
u dey madt

1 Like

Re: Boko-haram Has Over 50000 Members- BBOG by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 28, 2014
lekkie073: u dey madt
owk..
Re: Boko-haram Has Over 50000 Members- BBOG by bennygreat1(m): 10:11am On Aug 28, 2014
Nobleval: unbelievers! BH is deadly and I believe their number exceed 50,000. I'm not even talking about those held in captivity.

Believer... Tell me something!!! Only in Nigeria 50,000
Re: Boko-haram Has Over 50000 Members- BBOG by lilprinze: 10:23am On Aug 28, 2014
WTF 50 000 am not surprised it means those sponsoring them are our politicians who have looted billions of naria and are now wasting it on islamizing Nigeria and return power back to the north
Re: Boko-haram Has Over 50000 Members- BBOG by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 28, 2014
bennygreat1:

Believer... Tell me something!!! Only in Nigeria 50,000
yea...those almajiris roaming the North are recruits.
Re: Boko-haram Has Over 50000 Members- BBOG by ogbronx(m): 1:28pm On Aug 28, 2014
Nigerians are really misinformed about the BH thing. For some political gain the admin is treating the BH problem with "kid-gloves".
We have been told before that most of the insurgent fighters are not Nigerians but disoriented and trained militia from Mali , northern parts of Togo, Chad etc. We seem to always shy from the truth for selfish reasons.
Both the opposition and current admin politicize the crisis in a bid to paint the other bad with the admin currently gaining more if status quo is maintained till general elections come Feb 2015. This is the reason behind the complacent and nonchalant stance of the FG. The opposition also would try to taint the image of the current admin as BH "real sponsors" to win 2015 elections . The duel(politicizing) between the Fg and opposition remains a negative approach as Nigerian lives are shed on daily basis and our territorial integrity is Compromised.
Till date, we dont know what BH is, who sponsors them or how equipped they are. This is a bad score on our intelligence agencies.
In the light of no proper info from the right sources, Nigerian are left to deduce and arrive at all manners of conjectures.
on one of my many journeys to other African countries, I met a young chap in the Togo(thinking I was a moslem) divulged some info on BH . He said its now the business that jobless and radicalist Malians, Northern Togolese,Chadians and other African countries find themselves in. albeit, they are guns-for-hire .
These mercenaries have found themselves in Nigerian territory as they took advantage of a weak government and disguised as Nigerian northerners seeking an Islamic state.
The army has to stop the approach that they are fighting Nigerians and fight with all our military might . The lies about being unequipped should stop.

1 Like

Re: Boko-haram Has Over 50000 Members- BBOG by abdulaz: 2:27pm On Aug 28, 2014
ogbronx: Nigerians are really misinformed about the BH thing. For some political gain the admin is treating the BH problem with "kid-gloves".
We have been told before that most of the insurgent fighters are not Nigerians but disoriented and trained militia from Mali , northern parts of Togo, Chad etc. We seem to always shy from the truth for selfish reasons.
Both the opposition and current admin politicize the crisis in a bid to paint the other bad with the admin currently gaining more if status quo is maintained till general elections come Feb 2015. This is the reason behind the complacent and nonchalant stance of the FG. The opposition also would try to taint the image of the current admin as BH "real sponsors" to win 2015 elections . The duel(politicizing) between the Fg and opposition remains a negative approach as Nigerian lives are shed on daily basis and our territorial integrity is Compromised.
Till date, we dont know what BH is, who sponsors them or how equipped they are. This is a bad score on our intelligence agencies.
In the light of no proper info from the right sources, Nigerian are left to deduce and arrive at all manners of conjectures.
on one of my many journeys to other African countries, I met a young chap in the Togo(thinking I was a moslem) divulged some info on BH . He said its now the business that jobless and radicalist Malians, Northern Togolese,Chadians and other African countries find themselves in. albeit, they are guns-for-hire .
These mercenaries have found themselves in Nigerian territory as they took advantage of a weak government and disguised as Nigerian northerners seeking an Islamic state.
The army has to stop the approach that they are fighting Nigerians and fight with all our military might . The lies about being unequipped should stop.
Just save all the sermons far GEJ come 2015.
Re: Boko-haram Has Over 50000 Members- BBOG by EasternLeopard: 2:45pm On Aug 28, 2014
abdulaz: Just save all the sermons far GEJ come 2015.

He will win and if you protest, he will deploy soldiers to quel your protest.

If you plot a coup, Nigeria will disintegrate.

Son

Face it

Your political structure is now being used against you.
Re: Boko-haram Has Over 50000 Members- BBOG by Faun(m): 3:32pm On Aug 28, 2014
Good. The north deserves everything it is getting.

1 Like

Re: Boko-haram Has Over 50000 Members- BBOG by igbokwesampson(m): 8:36pm On Aug 28, 2014
I think you just won me over, I like your precision in analysis
ogbronx: Nigerians are really misinformed about the BH thing. For some political gain the admin is treating the BH problem with "kid-gloves".

(1) (Reply)

It is Ihejirika's fault / Tony Tetuila Also Joins Politics, To Run For Kwara House Of Assembly / Climate Change.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.