Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,900 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

HELP! Chronic Headache And Insomnia - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HELP! Chronic Headache And Insomnia (606 Views)

15 Ways To Cure Insomnia Without Medication / help!!! chronic typ / Help! Headache And Memory Loss. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP! Chronic Headache And Insomnia by nellyelitz(m): 8:51am On Aug 28, 2014
I've been battling with headache and insomnia for almost two good years. I gone for several tests and treatments in the hospitals but to no avail, most time the set me up on pills therapy and after 2-3days of the pills the sleep goes aware. My bp is normal though all of them seems to hammer on me thinking too much, but am not thinking as they made to be. I've observed an improvement in my sleep but the headache is not helping. This is affecting my health pls I need help.

Re: HELP! Chronic Headache And Insomnia by crusader01(m): 9:14am On Aug 28, 2014
We are in the same shoe but I'm managing mine in my own way. Study food intake and the condition that trigger the headache sometimes,So I do without them.
It will really help if you can trace the root of the headache. Mine started two years ago,and it can be traced to depression,tension and anxiety. I had an experience in 2012,the situation I found myself then gave birth to mine. It is not easy to fight such headache but I believe with time will go,it all depend on how you understand and manage yourself.
Re: HELP! Chronic Headache And Insomnia by nellyelitz(m): 11:09pm On Aug 28, 2014
crusader01: We are in the same shoe but I'm managing mine in my own way. Study food intake and the condition that trigger the headache sometimes,So I do without them.
It will really help if you can trace the root of the headache. Mine started two years ago,and it can be traced to depression,tension and anxiety. I had an experience in 2012,the situation I found myself then gave birth to mine. It is not easy to fight such headache but I believe with time will go,it all depend on how you understand and manage yourself.
u're so helpful
Re: HELP! Chronic Headache And Insomnia by leverage12(m): 10:35am On Aug 29, 2014
These Tiens products can also be of help: antilipemic tea, lecitin+calcium and oral data liquid.
Try use them together am sure you will better improvement.
Cheers
Re: HELP! Chronic Headache And Insomnia by dunhill26(m): 4:10pm On Aug 29, 2014
nellyelitz: I've been battling with headache and insomnia for almost two good years. I gone for several tests and treatments in the hospitals but to no avail, most time the set me up on pills therapy and after 2-3days of the pills the sleep goes aware. My bp is normal though all of them seems to hammer on me thinking too much, but am not thinking as they made to be. I've observed an improvement in my sleep but the headache is not helping. This is affecting my health pls I need help.

only 1 cup of Defender and Stress Active wil end ur worries..whatsapp or call.08136478517

(1) (Reply)

Diplomat To Face Manslaughter Charges For Fleeing To Port Harcourt / MUST READ! Through The Valley Of The Shadow Of Death, Dr. Ada Igonoh Survived Eb / Photo: 25yrs Old Arrested For Raping A 3yrs Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.