Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

help!!! chronic typ - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / help!!! chronic typ (759 Views)

Help Chronic Catarrah Is Killing Me!!! / HELP! Chronic Headache And Insomnia / Have You Ever Had Chronic Malaria, How Did You Treat It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

help!!! chronic typ by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 15, 2014
Anyone who knws any effective drug 4 chronic typhoid shud pls drop it.
Re: help!!! chronic typ by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 17, 2014
Antiviral medications: Several antiviral medications — including lamivudine (Epivir), adefovir (Hepsera), telbivudine (Tyzeka) and entecavir (Baraclude) — can help fight the virus and slow its ability to damage your liver.

Interferon alfa-2b (Intron A)

Liver transplant

Hi there, sorry about your predicament. I did a Google search for you and got those recommendations above for you, best of luck smiley
Re: help!!! chronic typ by dunhill20: 7:47pm On Dec 17, 2014
U really need to see a doctor in this case but the addition of buchu, defender and supercider will help you get rid of the virus.
Re: help!!! chronic typ by Nobody: 6:55am On May 01, 2015
Re: help!!! chronic typ by chrispher1234: 1:03pm On May 02, 2015
(MUST READ: HOW I GOT CURED FROM HEPATITIS B)
I am from Imo state, I want to testify of how i got cured from hepatitis b, I got diagnosed of hepatitis b in 2013 I have visited several hospitals and herbalists but all to no avail, my world was gradually coming to an end until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal spell caster from Ewu Edo state who casts herbal spells to cure all kind of deadly diseases including Hepatitis B, ALS, MND, Epilepsy, Leukemia, Asthma, Cancer, Ghonorhea etc, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when i contact this herbal spell caster via his email, he prepared a herbal spell portion and sent it to me via transport service, when i received this herbal spell portion, he gave me step by step instructions on how to use it, when i applied it as instructed, i was cured of this deadly disease within 3days, I am now fee from Hepatitis B. All thanks to Dr Aziza. Contact this great herbal spell caster via his email azizahealingtemple@gmail.com for cure to any kind of diseases. Goodluck

(1) (Reply)

Dark Moments In Life / Heart Attacks And Water! / Iaso Weight Lost Kit And Tea From Usa......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.