Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Pre Degree Advice On OAU And FUTA Urgently Needed - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pre Degree Advice On OAU And FUTA Urgently Needed (1016 Views)

Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session / When Is Aaua Akungba And Futa Akure Hlds There Post Ume / Post Ume Questions For Lasu, Unilag,oau,uniben And Futa Avaliable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre Degree Advice On OAU And FUTA Urgently Needed by GodswillAJudins(m): 10:05am On Aug 28, 2014
Greetings to all
Am an intending predite
, but the problem is that am confused on which school I can comfortably run the programme and the prospect of gaining admission after. I wanted to buy OAU form which is closing this month, but am confused because someone told me that FUTA consider their predite more. Pls your advice is needed urgently.
Thanks
Re: Pre Degree Advice On OAU And FUTA Urgently Needed by Facts12: 10:08am On Aug 28, 2014
Why do you wanna sit for pre-degree when there is better option for you? What is the option? See it here; www.ijmbatilotin.gnbo.com.ng
Re: Pre Degree Advice On OAU And FUTA Urgently Needed by GodswillAJudins(m): 10:14am On Aug 28, 2014
Facts12: Why do you wanna sit for pre-degree when there is better option for you? What is the option? See it here; www.ijmbatilotin.gnbo.com.ng

Pls don't bring ur ijmbe stuff here pls
Re: Pre Degree Advice On OAU And FUTA Urgently Needed by sseunth(m): 10:37am On Aug 28, 2014
cme to futa cus oau s kinda slow......bt i heard d schl fee s gonna be around 200k....
Re: Pre Degree Advice On OAU And FUTA Urgently Needed by GodswillAJudins(m): 1:38pm On Aug 28, 2014
sseunth: cme to futa cus oau s kinda slow......bt i heard d schl fee s gonna be around 200k....

Hmmmm that's too mush na but hw certain is their admission?
Re: Pre Degree Advice On OAU And FUTA Urgently Needed by sseunth(m): 2:14pm On Aug 28, 2014
GodswillAJudins:

Hmmmm that's too mush na but hw certain is their admission?

the admission for pds or after pds??
Re: Pre Degree Advice On OAU And FUTA Urgently Needed by GodswillAJudins(m): 5:18pm On Aug 28, 2014
sseunth: the admission for pds or after pds??

After pds
Re: Pre Degree Advice On OAU And FUTA Urgently Needed by Kunlexic(m): 7:53pm On Aug 28, 2014
sseunth: the admission for pds or after pds??
pls hw much is Futa pds programme
Re: Pre Degree Advice On OAU And FUTA Urgently Needed by sseunth(m): 9:51pm On Aug 28, 2014
GodswillAJudins:

After pds
after pds is easy...all u need is 180 frm jamb n 50 frm pds...
Re: Pre Degree Advice On OAU And FUTA Urgently Needed by sseunth(m): 9:52pm On Aug 28, 2014
Kunlexic: pls hw much is Futa pds programme
the form s 15k...schl fee for last set was 140k...was told dey gonna pay up to 200k ds year
Re: Pre Degree Advice On OAU And FUTA Urgently Needed by Kunlexic(m): 11:08pm On Aug 28, 2014
sseunth: the form s 15k...schl fee for last set was 140k...was told dey gonna pay up to 200k ds year
the same price with oau
Re: Pre Degree Advice On OAU And FUTA Urgently Needed by FolabiCash: 1:29am On Aug 29, 2014
Bruh I was in shoes like last 2 weeks but seriously FUTA PDS seems to be the best outta both and yu know OAU has internal problems these days. Chose Futa already but yu decide yours and weigh both very well
Re: Pre Degree Advice On OAU And FUTA Urgently Needed by isoh(m): 4:45am On Aug 29, 2014
Why Predegree when IJMB offers admission to 200L at a cheaper rate. Read more about IJMB.

Good news to all aspiring candidates who do not
meet up with the requirements for admission into
any University in Nigeria(private University
inclusive), thinking the next logical option is applying
to a polytechnic or college of education or wait for
another UTME.
Do you know you can still gain admission into
200level come next year? Yes 200Level!
The alternative to admission into University without
UTME(Jamb) is the INTERIM JOINT
MATRICULATION BOARD EXAMINATION(IJMBE)
This program is an Advanced Level(A/Level)
course regulated and conducted by Ahmadu Bello
University Zaria. Applicants gain admission into 200
level in any of
Nigeria's private or public university that
accepts it as a criteria for admission. The program
is open for courses in Science/Engineering,Social
sciences, Arts and Humanities
The program (IJMBE) as articulated on page 4, item
2.2 of the JAMB brochure, runs for less than a year
during which candidates will receive lectures in
preparation for the final examination(coming up by
February 2015)
During the program you will be groomed
extensively on your subject combinations. The
subject combination is being determined by the
course you want to study in the University(as
applied to UTME). For instance, a student who
wants to study Law will offer Literature-In-English,
Government and Economics/ Business
administration.

The Requirements for the Program is a complete O/
Level Result (Max of 2 sittings) and 7 Passport
photographs.
Candidates with deficiency in Mathematics and
English Language can also apply as they will have
the opportunity of registering for any/both subjects.
With IJMBE, your University admission is
guaranteed simply because provisions has been
made for intensive and effective lectures coupled
with an environment that is conducive for learning.

For more info/ questions/private chat, you can
reach me on 08035812144 or log into
www.apexadvancedcollege.com

Begin your admission today by visiting:

APEX COLLEGE OF ADVANCED STUDIES ILORIN.
#310 umaru sari road, opp. IGS Ilorin.
or online on our website.
Re: Pre Degree Advice On OAU And FUTA Urgently Needed by GodswillAJudins(m): 10:36am On Aug 29, 2014
FolabiCash: Bruh I was in shoes like last 2 weeks but seriously FUTA PDS seems to be the best outta both and yu know OAU has internal problems these days. Chose Futa already but yu decide yours and weigh both very well

Thanks are u a predite?
Re: Pre Degree Advice On OAU And FUTA Urgently Needed by FolabiCash: 11:59am On Aug 29, 2014
GodswillAJudins:

Thanks are u a predite?

No , I don't know if there's something like Futa PDS aspirant. Just collected my own PDs form yesterday
Re: Pre Degree Advice On OAU And FUTA Urgently Needed by GodswillAJudins(m): 12:22pm On Aug 29, 2014
FolabiCash:

No , I don't know if there's something like Futa PDS aspirant. Just collected my own PDs form yesterday

Am really confused now cod futa does not have my desired chemical engineering.
Re: Pre Degree Advice On OAU And FUTA Urgently Needed by Facts12: 1:23pm On Aug 29, 2014
GodswillAJudins:

Pls don't bring ur ijmbe stuff here pls
this is a forum for educational advice for admission seekers. IJMB is alternative to admission and admission seekers needs to be aware of it!
Re: Pre Degree Advice On OAU And FUTA Urgently Needed by sseunth(m): 2:28pm On Aug 29, 2014
then create ur own topic
Re: Pre Degree Advice On OAU And FUTA Urgently Needed by Mrniceguyjohn(m): 3:00pm On Aug 29, 2014
you said 140k for what
Re: Pre Degree Advice On OAU And FUTA Urgently Needed by GodswillAJudins(m): 3:05pm On Aug 29, 2014
Facts12: this is a forum for educational advice for admission seekers. IJMB is alternative to admission and admission seekers needs to be aware of it!

I clearly stated my choice. So I see no reason u bring any alternative.

(1) (Reply)

Mapoly Admission And Registration Thread / Are You Sitting For 2015/16 UTME Exam? Click Here To Know Much About It. / How To Achieve Academic Excellence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.