Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,589 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

How To Train A Puppy To Poop Outside - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / How To Train A Puppy To Poop Outside (5522 Views)

Just Got Myself A Baby Parrot;need Tips On How To Train It / Pls Help! I Need My 4 Month Old GSD Puppy To Bark On Strangers / I Need A Full Bread Alsatian Dog,puppy To Be Precise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Train A Puppy To Poop Outside by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 06, 2014
am a dog trainer, for no reason should any dog owner shout at its dogs........ proper training from pup age the dog knows where to do his shit..
Re: How To Train A Puppy To Poop Outside by havilla(f): 4:53pm On Sep 07, 2014
@coolsegun I would advice you to just sell the dog as I don't think it's worth all the stress. I live with a Lhasa apso in a flat with my sister and honestly am really tired of the whole thing even if am attached to the dog. But if u have the patience and time then go ahead.
Re: How To Train A Puppy To Poop Outside by Ezemu(m): 8:17pm On Nov 21, 2014
Great points. I personally prefer crating while house breaking a puppy. A good time to watch out for pooping will be right after feeding. Puppies tend to poop after eating. Plan your walks a little after eating. Please remember to scoop your puppies poop. This helps keep your community clean and it is also good for your dog's hygiene.

1 Like

Re: How To Train A Puppy To Poop Outside by Alubosa: 12:32pm On Nov 22, 2014
Pls is it advisable to get a Pomenarian for my 1year 6mths old son? Pls where can i get 1 and what's the cost implication? Any breeder in PHC and its environs? I've never owned a dog before. I'm just developing the love. Thanks
Re: How To Train A Puppy To Poop Outside by havilla(f): 2:49pm On Nov 22, 2014
Alubosa:
Pls is it advisable to get a Pomenarian for my 1year 6mths old son? Pls where can i get 1 and what's the cost implication? Any breeder in PHC and its environs? I've never owned a dog before. I'm just developing the love. Thanks
I think he is too young for a dog, don't see a one year old caring for a dog, I think kids should be at least 7 yrs old before having a pet, but tarts just my opinion.
Re: How To Train A Puppy To Poop Outside by Alubosa: 10:34pm On Nov 23, 2014
havilla:
I think he is too young for a dog, don't see a one year old caring for a dog, I think kids should be at least 7 yrs old before having a pet, but tarts just my opinion.

Eeeermmm!!! Ok thanks. But what if i get a puppy "poms" and they grow up together? I'll be the one taking care of and grooming d pup whie he be growing up

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of A Captured Blue Whale Killed In Bayelsa / I Want To Kill My Cat Or At Give It Out, A Vet That Can Kill Anywhere In Lagos? / DOG Tips:how To Successfully Raise A Dog In A Rented Apartment With Many Tenants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.