Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,044 members, 7,828,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

How To Detect Fake / Counterfeit Money $, #, € - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Detect Fake / Counterfeit Money $, #, € (770 Views)

Poll: Would you subscribe to the algorithm " reliable or futile "

reliable: 0% (0 votes)
futile: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

How To Detect And Avoid “money Doublers And Wonder Banks” / Ecobank ATM Paid Me Counterfeit / How to Detect A Scam MLM and HYIP Business Operating in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Detect Fake / Counterfeit Money $, #, € by smithdg: 2:47pm On Oct 25, 2008
With supercial view of mind of research , I have found simle method and equipment use in detecting fake momey especially during inflation period ,

, "this script shows vividly how you can sealy detect A FAKE MONEY irrespective of the TEXTURE, COLOUR, OR STRUCTURE OF THE PAPER: a range of fake note detecting pens and counterfeit money detection equipment for retail and bank use. The most popular counterfeit detection products are listed below. The equipment is designed to operate on British Pounds, Euros, US dollars and other world currencies.""

For complete details , log on to my scribd site for the algorithm  :  http://www.scribd.com/doc/1747169/Fake-Money-Detection-Devices-and-Algorithms
Re: How To Detect Fake / Counterfeit Money $, #, € by Shaz(f): 10:37pm On Oct 25, 2008
[center]MOVED TO BUSINESS .[/center]

(1) (Reply)

Branding, The Secret Of Successful Enterpreneurs / Graphcard Issues / HOW PROFITABLE IS AN IT TRAINING+CYBERCAFE CENTRE?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.