Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship (1206 Views)

What’s The Perfect Age Gap For An Ideal Relationship? / Whats The Best Age Gap Between A Guy And Girl In A Serious Relationship / I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship by micronut(m): 12:52pm On Aug 28, 2014
Relationship
Re: Relationship by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 28, 2014
d guy shld wait for her to finsh skull na.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relationship by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 28, 2014
Your friend should chill, getting married while in school is not easy for a lady.
Re: Relationship by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 28, 2014
No big deal in d age.I personally do not c anytn bad in d guy waitn 4 her.
Re: Relationship by olasmith10(m): 5:43pm On Aug 28, 2014
marriage can wait till she is done with schooling.. but they can try introduction /engagement
Re: Relationship by Mprex(f): 6:05pm On Aug 28, 2014
There is absolutely nothing wrong with the age difference. Personally, i like it that way

they can get married now. There is nothing wrong with that too. undecided

1 Like

Re: Relationship by Tallesty1(m): 6:48pm On Aug 28, 2014
Mprex: There is absolutely nothing wrong with the age difference. Personally, i like it that way

they can get married now. There is nothing wrong with that too. undecided
Seconded.

1 Like

Re: Relationship by micronut(m): 7:46pm On Aug 28, 2014
THANKS ALL FOR UR BEAUTIFUL RESPONSES............ HE HAD TO CALL ME TODAY WHEN HE SAW THE THREAD AND EVERYTHING LOOKS SIMILAR TO HIS CASE, NOT KNOWING HE WAS D ONE UNTIL I TOLD HIM YES IT IS....... THANKS ONCE AGAIN, JUST TH HE FROWNS AT LONG COURTSHIP AND DEY ARE INTO NO SEX RELATIONSHIP UNTIL MARRIAGE, WAITING FOR NEXT 2 YEARS COULD BE KILLING, AND I SUPPORT COS WE ARE ALL HUMAN BEING, BODY WLD ASK IF THE SPIRIT IS A SAINT
Re: Relationship by micronut(m): 7:52pm On Aug 28, 2014
olasmith10: marriage can wait till she is done with schooling.. but they can try introduction /engagement
I SUGGESTED THAT TO HIM TOO, TOLD ME SHE SAID SHE HAD A SISTER WHO IS PRESENTLY SERVING, UNTIL THAT ONE BRINGS HUSBAND COME HOME, THAT'S WEN SHE CAN FOLLOW SUIT.......... DOU, I FOUND THIS NOTION AS.TRASH, COS OUR DESTINIES ARE NOT THE SAME........ I HOPE THE GIRL LISTEN SHA COS SHE'S THE FIRST GF FOR MY PADI AND HE LOVES HER DIE ( U KNW ALL THIS BOOKIST TYPE FOR SCHOOL NW, FIRST CLASS IN PHYSICS)...... IT IS WELL
Re: Relationship by olasmith10(m): 10:43pm On Aug 28, 2014
micronut: I SUGGESTED THAT TO HIM TOO, TOLD ME SHE SAID SHE HAD A SISTER WHO IS PRESENTLY SERVING, UNTIL THAT ONE BRINGS HUSBAND COME HOME, THAT'S WEN SHE CAN FOLLOW SUIT.......... DOU, I FOUND THIS NOTION AS.TRASH, COS OUR DESTINIES ARE NOT THE SAME........ I HOPE THE GIRL LISTEN SHA COS SHE'S THE FIRST GF FOR MY PADI AND HE LOVES HER DIE ( U KNW ALL THIS BOOKIST TYPE FOR SCHOOL NW, FIRST CLASS IN PHYSICS)...... IT IS WELL

d best thing is to make her reason with him.. but never make her do something against her will..
Re: Relationship by kkash: 11:14pm On Aug 28, 2014
If he'z sooo keen 2 marry, he cld marry sm1 else nd wen she'z done wif skl den he cn divorce nd marry her...or he cn marry both, wateva rocks his boat......

1 Like

Re: Relationship by beejaymoore(m): 11:33pm On Aug 28, 2014
hahhahahhahahah
funny comments
within 3years anything can happen... she can change and follow some1 else, with a girl just entering school her level of exposure will be relatively small within the next 3 years 75% chance she might not want 2 marry d guy again !!!!!!!! #justsaying
Re: Relationship by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 28, 2014
He can engage her, not just the engagement between both of them. That kind that involves both families.
Girls tend to behave better when their parents are aware of the relationship. It's not a guarantee that she won't bail on him but it works @times. That's exactly how I did mine.

It's not easy schooling as a married woman, especially if the kids start coming and just as you said body aint 'firewood'. If it's that difficult for people in a relationship to 'abstain', then you definitely can't expect your husband to hold body or use 'protection' to defer pregnancy till one is done with schooling.
It's on that note I suggest he allows her grad. @least final year.
Re: Relationship by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 28, 2014
...The age gap is no big deal for some people....The guy can wait...But lots n lots of things can happen within the waiting period....He should be prepared for two things....good or bad...
Re: Relationship by fairari022(m): 2:29am On Aug 29, 2014
kkash: If he'z sooo keen 2 marry, he cld marry sm1 else nd wen she'z done wif skl den he cn divorce nd marry her...or he cn marry both, wateva rocks his boat......
...and your dad must be very delighted to have a rugrat like you. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Power Of A Woman / . / How To Make Long Distance Relationship Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.