Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,127 members, 7,953,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:12 PM

Should I Go By The Doctor's Advice On Not Treating Malaria? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Should I Go By The Doctor's Advice On Not Treating Malaria? (4548 Views)

The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training / What Drug Can A Pregnant Woman Feeling Malaria Take ?? / Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Go By The Doctor's Advice On Not Treating Malaria? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 28, 2014
I noticed that I HV been feeling dizzy,cold and light headed for days/I ran lab tests and the result showed that d malaria is scanty..while d typhoid is not significant.d doctor advised I rest well.that d results are not serious enough to place me on drugs.Am not getting any better..pls,doctors in the house,what should I do ?
Re: Should I Go By The Doctor's Advice On Not Treating Malaria? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 28, 2014
Blackbeauty: I noticed that I HV been feeling dizzy,cold and light headed for days/I ran lab tests and the result showed that d malaria is scanty..while d typhoid is not significant.d doctor advised I rest well.that d results are not serious enough to place me on drugs.Am not getting any better..pls,doctors in the house,what should I do ?

seek second opinion. see another doctor.
Re: Should I Go By The Doctor's Advice On Not Treating Malaria? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 28, 2014
My friend go n tek antimalarials; as a rule in medical practise; u treat patients not test results!!!
Re: Should I Go By The Doctor's Advice On Not Treating Malaria? by Ekundayo7: 6:22am On Aug 29, 2014
You did not see a doctor, you saw a quack. Malaria does not just "go away" with no treatment. If you are bitten by the P. falciparum mosquito you can face death. The P.ovale P.vivax are not as capable of causing death but it is not smart to be hosting malaria parasites in your liver and blood for any period of time. Did he even tell you which species of parasites are multiplying in your blood Go buy some Arthemeter and lumefantrine for falciparum infestation and don't fool around. Parasites can get a good foothold in your liver and cause recurring fevers. Go to a reliable clinic for a proper blood test and identify the mosquito then get the proper medicine. Take iron tablets and b vitamins to fortify your blood. Malaria will debilitate you over time.
Re: Should I Go By The Doctor's Advice On Not Treating Malaria? by bigblangston: 8:04am On Aug 29, 2014
Ekundayo7: You did not see a doctor, you saw a quack. Malaria does not just "go away" with no treatment. If you are bitten by the P. falciparum mosquito you can face death. The P.ovale P.vivax are not as capable of causing death but it is not smart to be hosting malaria parasites in your liver and blood for any period of time. Did he even tell you which species of parasites are multiplying in your blood Go buy some Arthemeter and lumefantrine for falciparum infestation and don't fool around. Parasites can get a good foothold in your liver and cause recurring fevers. Go to a reliable clinic for a proper blood test and identify the mosquito then get the proper medicine. Take iron tablets and b vitamins to fortify your blood. Malaria will debilitate you over time.
Iron tablets and vitamins I'm sure u meant multivitamins wit A+L drugs!!! Jesus!!! I hope u r nt a doctor/pharmacist because u wud ve known abt some drug interactions
Re: Should I Go By The Doctor's Advice On Not Treating Malaria? by Ekundayo7: 6:15pm On Aug 29, 2014
bigblangston: Iron tablets and vitamins I'm sure u meant multivitamins wit A+L drugs!!! Jesus!!! I hope u r nt a doctor/pharmacist because u wud ve known abt some drug interactions
Did you even read the post?? 1. find out which parasite 2. if falciparum, IN MY EXPERIENCE, Arthemeter Lumefantrine is best, 3. the need to pump up the blood hence iron tablet, A MINERAL, DUH, and B vitamins. Do you even know what "B" vitamins are? If he has typhoid, that "doctor" should lose his license. By not treating he is allowing the op to walk around spreading typhoid to others. Nigeria....smh
Re: Should I Go By The Doctor's Advice On Not Treating Malaria? by bigblangston: 6:44pm On Aug 29, 2014
Ekundayo7:
Did you even read the post?? 1. find out which parasite 2. if falciparum, IN MY EXPERIENCE, Arthemeter Lumefantrine is best, 3. the need to pump up the blood hence iron tablet, A MINERAL, DUH, and B vitamins. Do you even know what "B" vitamins are? If he has typhoid, that "doctor" should lose his license. By not treating he is allowing the op to walk around spreading typhoid to others. Nigeria....smh
Boss!!! It's patently obvious u don't knw wat u r sayin.... Iron interacts wit anti malaria drugs.
Re: Should I Go By The Doctor's Advice On Not Treating Malaria? by Ekundayo7: 6:46pm On Aug 29, 2014
bigblangston: Boss!!! It's patently obvious u don't knw wat u r sayin.... Iron interacts wit anti malaria drugs.
Oh Gosh! I guess that's why every frickin doctor I've been to in Nigeria prescribes IRON and B Vitamins when you have malaria and typhoid, right? Mumu.
Re: Should I Go By The Doctor's Advice On Not Treating Malaria? by bigblangston: 7:59pm On Aug 29, 2014
Ekundayo7:
Oh Gosh! I guess that's why every frickin doctor I've been to in Nigeria prescribes IRON and B Vitamins when you have malaria and typhoid, right? Mumu.
bros! Respect ur hard earned old age,neva knew u ve gone to every doctor in nigeria seekin 4 medical help,quit insultin me because u may nt knw hw it will end 4 u, No wonder dey said ignorance is bliss
Re: Should I Go By The Doctor's Advice On Not Treating Malaria? by Ekundayo7: 5:13pm On Aug 30, 2014
bigblangston: bros! Respect ur hard earned old age,neva knew u ve gone to every doctor in nigeria seekin 4 medical help,quit insultin me because u may nt knw hw it will end 4 u, No wonder dey said ignorance is bliss
BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Empty threat is all you got?
Re: Should I Go By The Doctor's Advice On Not Treating Malaria? by bigblangston: 5:16pm On Aug 30, 2014
Ekundayo7:
BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Empty threat is all you got?
Try me... And 4 d records I don't threaten d weak
Re: Should I Go By The Doctor's Advice On Not Treating Malaria? by Ekundayo7: 5:25pm On Aug 30, 2014
bigblangston: Try me... And 4 d records I don't threaten d weak
grin grin grin grin Trust me, you don't want to mess with me or my Esu sha.
Re: Should I Go By The Doctor's Advice On Not Treating Malaria? by adeoladrg(m): 5:27pm On Aug 30, 2014
There's absolutely no need for the fight. Generally, artemether/lumefantrine works by generating free radicals. Anything that acts against the radicals are not wanted until after completion of the ACT regimen.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Go By The Doctor's Advice On Not Treating Malaria? by bigblangston: 5:28pm On Aug 30, 2014
Ekundayo7:
grin grin grin grin Trust me, you don't want to mess with me or my Esu sha.
V.funny
Re: Should I Go By The Doctor's Advice On Not Treating Malaria? by Nobody: 3:20am On Sep 04, 2014
y d fight na, pls behave like gentlemen, actually multivitamins interact wit artemeter/lumenfantrine, it reduces d effect of d drug, bt at d sametime, u need to fortify ur blood while taking antimalaria because d drugs fight against d parasite some of which are in d blood cells, hence we encourage patients to take multivitamins after completing antimalaria drugs...ds from my little experience few yrs post induction, I believe my elders in medicine can expantiate more. ., moreover, i hope d Op isnt pregnant, ds cld be d reason y d doc encouraged u not to treat d malaria esp in early pregnancy, also sometime I dont reckon wit widal reaction because it crossreacts wit malaria infection, so u may actually not av typhoid for all I care...goodluck to u sha
Re: Should I Go By The Doctor's Advice On Not Treating Malaria? by bigblangston: 7:09am On Sep 04, 2014
megaf1: y d fight na, pls behave like gentlemen, actually multivitamins interact wit artemeter/lumenfantrine, it reduces d effect of d drug, bt at d sametime, u need to fortify ur blood while taking antimalaria because d drugs fight against d parasite some of which are in d blood cells, hence we encourage patients to take multivitamins after completing antimalaria drugs...ds from my little experience few yrs post induction, I believe my elders in medicine can expantiate more. ., moreover, i hope d Op isnt pregnant, ds cld be d reason y d doc encouraged u not to treat d malaria esp in early pregnancy, also sometime I dont reckon wit widal reaction because it crossreacts wit malaria infection, so u may actually not av typhoid for all I care...goodluck to u sha
thank u maam 4 ur write up, dat wat was I was tryin to tell dat young man abt some drug interactions bt in other not to be corrected he had to resort to insults.
Re: Should I Go By The Doctor's Advice On Not Treating Malaria? by mecussey(m): 9:22am On Sep 04, 2014
Ekundayo7: You did not see a doctor, you saw a quack. Malaria does not just "go away" with no treatment. If you are bitten by the P. falciparum mosquito you can face death. The P.ovale P.vivax are not as capable of causing death but it is not smart to be hosting malaria parasites in your liver and blood for any period of time. Did he even tell you which species of parasites are multiplying in your blood Go buy some Arthemeter and lumefantrine for falciparum infestation and don't fool around. Parasites can get a good foothold in your liver and cause recurring fevers. Go to a reliable clinic for a proper blood test and identify the mosquito then get the proper medicine. Take iron tablets and b vitamins to fortify your blood. Malaria will debilitate you over time.

You are talking sense, abeg how malaria dey take get foothold on the liver and how I go know which mosquito. Because, my own malaria too much...na every three wks e dey show for the past decade. The worst is that all those big malaria medicines no dey work for my body. Na only chloroquine and amalar dey work.
Re: Should I Go By The Doctor's Advice On Not Treating Malaria? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 04, 2014
megaf1: y d fight na, pls behave like gentlemen, actually multivitamins interact wit artemeter/lumenfantrine, it reduces d effect of d drug, bt at d sametime, u need to fortify ur blood while taking antimalaria because d drugs fight against d parasite some of which are in d blood cells, hence we encourage patients to take multivitamins after completing antimalaria drugs...ds from my little experience few yrs post induction, I believe my elders in medicine can expantiate more. ., moreover, i hope d Op isnt pregnant, ds cld be d reason y d doc encouraged u not to treat d malaria esp in early pregnancy, also sometime I dont reckon wit widal reaction because it crossreacts wit malaria infection, so u may actually not av typhoid for all I care...goodluck to u sha
in as much as I reckon with ur inciteful write up; it is worthy of note; daat in clinical medicine; most drugs interract; wwhat u actually tek into consideration; is "is it a significant interaction" to mek u pause or change course? Dat should be what u ask urself; n for the records; ACT n M/Vites reaction re not significant enof; to want to stop d haematinics n M/vites, dat 'll be strictly silly; do not forget; malaria on its own causes haemolysis (bld breakdown) plus, artemisinins n lume; are blood schizonticides; so in a way they could also induce haemolysis , + things like vit C are also anti oxidants, n help mopp up free radicals; dat could be generated...
So in summary; they can go!!! It is not an "out of order" practise... Tnx ... Y'aall
Re: Should I Go By The Doctor's Advice On Not Treating Malaria? by Ekundayo7: 7:15pm On Sep 04, 2014
mecussey:

You are talking sense, abeg how malaria dey take get foothold on the liver and how I go know which mosquito. Because, my own malaria too much...na every three wks e dey show for the past decade. The worst is that all those big malaria medicines no dey work for my body. Na only chloroquine and amalar dey work.
You really need to find a good doctor or clinic who can show you WHICH form of parasite you have in the blood and that shouldn't be too hard. If it is p vivax or p.ovale they can go into a "dormant" liver stage and then reenter the blood at any time IF you have not been treated properly, causing symptoms again. Primaquine is usually indicated but since naija mosquitos are on steroids you really need to find a competent doctor to help you. I have had malaria so many times is why I am trying to help you, and I had to figure it our for myself in the end as doctors were not treating it properly unfortunately. I put together a few paragraphs here that might help you. MAIN THING is make sure you are not simply being reinfected from being bitten. Are you sleeping with a mosquito net? (which is necessary). Long pants if out at night or avoiding areas with infestations? If you are not being bitten and sleeping under net than I suspect you have an old vivax or ovale infection that was simply not treated for long enough or with the right drugs. If you are in Lagos Agboju side there is a good clinic there, let me know if you are close that side and I will try and get the address for you.

Malaria would have been a simple problem if not for its habit of recurring again and again and again. I have seen patients who have had malarial attacks 35-40 times in 3-4 years period. It is this problem which also keeps the disease alive in a community and makes its control quite difficult.

Why does malaria recur?

Following are the reasons for recurrence of malarial attacks:

1. Absence of effective immune response: Immune response against malarial infection is very poor and it does not protect against re-infections. Acquired immunity develops after several attacks of malaria over several years. This immunity is stage specific, species specific and 'strain' specific. It does not have any sterilizing effect on the parasitemia and immune adults are still re-infected. However, the clinical signs and symptoms are reduced with development of clinical immunity.

Various explanations have been offered for these observations. Generalised immunosuppression by the parasite; presence of T-cell independent antigens which fail to induce immune response; inhibition of B-cell proliferation; and extreme polymorphism or clonal variation of immunologically relevant antigens could be the causes for the poor immune response in malaria.

2. Exposure to repeated mosquito bites and re-infection: The commonest cause for recurrence of malaria is re-infection. The patient is exposed to fresh mosquito bites soon after completing the anti malarial treatment. On the one hand he has no immunity from the past infection and on the other, the antimalarials do not prevent establishment of the fresh infection. Therefore, unless the patient observes stringent anti mosquito measures, re-infection is inevitable in an endemic area.

3. Incomplete treatment: All blood schizonticidal drugs suppress the erythrocytic schizogony and give symptomatic relief. The patient may stop the drugs due to various reasons like vomiting, ignorance and financial constraints. This results in recrudescence within a short period. Also, if the patient does not take the complete course of primaquine, relapses can occur from re-activation of hypnozoites in the liver.

Proper patient education regarding the complete course of anti malarials is very important.

4. Relapse: In cases of P. vivax and P. ovale infections, recurrent attacks could be due to re-activation of hypnozoites in the liver. This can occur any time after 30-180 days of the primary attack. The relapses have the characteristic symptoms of malaria.
Splenomegaly may be a prominent feature in these patients.

Such long-term relapses commonly occur in patients who have either not taken primaquine or taken incomplete treatment.

5. Recrudescence: In P. falciparum and P. malariae infections, the parasites can remain in the blood for months or even years and cause recurrent symptoms from time to time. In falciparum malaria, such recrudescence can occur within 28 days of the primary attack and may indicate partial resistance to chloroquine.
However, treating every case of recurrent P. falciparum as resistant malaria is unjustified. One should consider the possibility of re-infection in most of these cases. Orht et al have studied the recrudescent isolates by PCR genotyping and have concluded that PCR genotyping could be a practical method of distinguishing recrudescence from re-infection.

It is a common observation that in a household, only some members get recurrent attacks of malaria while the others escape the infection. In such cases, it is important to find the cause for this phenomenon. The person may be getting bitten by the mosquitoes elsewhere, may be at his/her workplace. The resting and sleeping habits of such individual may be facilitating mosquito bites. Or else, any of the causes listed above may also be playing a role.

Malaria parasite and typhoid bacteria interfere with the liver and its functions. The invasion of the liver cells by malaria parasite and typhoid bacterium can cause organ congestion, sinusoidal blockage and cellular inflammation (Jarike et al., 2002; Petit and Wamola, 1994). When these happen, the parenchyma transaminases and membranous alkaline phosphatase and gamma glutamyl transpeptidase enzymes of the liver leak out and find their way into the circulation, leading to increased enzyme activity (Burtis et al., 2001). The liver is enlarged during the early stage in malaria infection and it is affected during the second week of infection of typhoid fever where the bacteria causes the inflammation of the liver. Untreated malaria and typhoid fever can lead to damage of the liver.
http://www.scialert.net/fulltext/?doi=pjbs.2014.860.863

1 Like

Re: Should I Go By The Doctor's Advice On Not Treating Malaria? by mecussey(m): 10:39pm On Sep 04, 2014
Ekundayo7:
You really need to find a good doctor or clinic who can show you WHICH form of parasite you have in the blood and that shouldn't be too hard. If it is p vivax or p.ovale they can go into a "dormant" liver stage and then reenter the blood at any time IF you have not been treated properly, causing symptoms again. Primaquine is usually indicated but since naija mosquitos are on steroids you really need to find a competent doctor to help you. I have had malaria so many times is why I am trying to help you, and I had to figure it our for myself in the end as doctors were not treating it properly unfortunately. I put together a few paragraphs here that might help you. MAIN THING is make sure you are not simply being reinfected from being bitten. Are you sleeping with a mosquito net? (which is necessary). Long pants if out at night or avoiding areas with infestations? If you are not being bitten and sleeping under net than I suspect you have an old vivax or ovale infection that was simply not treated for long enough or with the right drugs. If you are in Lagos Agboju side there is a good clinic there, let me know if you are close that side and I will try and get the address for you.

Malaria would have been a simple problem if not for its habit of recurring again and again and again. I have seen patients who have had malarial attacks 35-40 times in 3-4 years period. It is this problem which also keeps the disease alive in a community and makes its control quite difficult.

Why does malaria recur?

Following are the reasons for recurrence of malarial attacks:

1. Absence of effective immune response: Immune response against malarial infection is very poor and it does not protect against re-infections. Acquired immunity develops after several attacks of malaria over several years. This immunity is stage specific, species specific and 'strain' specific. It does not have any sterilizing effect on the parasitemia and immune adults are still re-infected. However, the clinical signs and symptoms are reduced with development of clinical immunity.

Various explanations have been offered for these observations. Generalised immunosuppression by the parasite; presence of T-cell independent antigens which fail to induce immune response; inhibition of B-cell proliferation; and extreme polymorphism or clonal variation of immunologically relevant antigens could be the causes for the poor immune response in malaria.

2. Exposure to repeated mosquito bites and re-infection: The commonest cause for recurrence of malaria is re-infection. The patient is exposed to fresh mosquito bites soon after completing the anti malarial treatment. On the one hand he has no immunity from the past infection and on the other, the antimalarials do not prevent establishment of the fresh infection. Therefore, unless the patient observes stringent anti mosquito measures, re-infection is inevitable in an endemic area.

3. Incomplete treatment: All blood schizonticidal drugs suppress the erythrocytic schizogony and give symptomatic relief. The patient may stop the drugs due to various reasons like vomiting, ignorance and financial constraints. This results in recrudescence within a short period. Also, if the patient does not take the complete course of primaquine, relapses can occur from re-activation of hypnozoites in the liver.

Proper patient education regarding the complete course of anti malarials is very important.

4. Relapse: In cases of P. vivax and P. ovale infections, recurrent attacks could be due to re-activation of hypnozoites in the liver. This can occur any time after 30-180 days of the primary attack. The relapses have the characteristic symptoms of malaria.
Splenomegaly may be a prominent feature in these patients.

Such long-term relapses commonly occur in patients who have either not taken primaquine or taken incomplete treatment.

5. Recrudescence: In P. falciparum and P. malariae infections, the parasites can remain in the blood for months or even years and cause recurrent symptoms from time to time. In falciparum malaria, such recrudescence can occur within 28 days of the primary attack and may indicate partial resistance to chloroquine.
However, treating every case of recurrent P. falciparum as resistant malaria is unjustified. One should consider the possibility of re-infection in most of these cases. Orht et al have studied the recrudescent isolates by PCR genotyping and have concluded that PCR genotyping could be a practical method of distinguishing recrudescence from re-infection.

It is a common observation that in a household, only some members get recurrent attacks of malaria while the others escape the infection. In such cases, it is important to find the cause for this phenomenon. The person may be getting bitten by the mosquitoes elsewhere, may be at his/her workplace. The resting and sleeping habits of such individual may be facilitating mosquito bites. Or else, any of the causes listed above may also be playing a role.

Malaria parasite and typhoid bacteria interfere with the liver and its functions. The invasion of the liver cells by malaria parasite and typhoid bacterium can cause organ congestion, sinusoidal blockage and cellular inflammation (Jarike et al., 2002; Petit and Wamola, 1994). When these happen, the parenchyma transaminases and membranous alkaline phosphatase and gamma glutamyl transpeptidase enzymes of the liver leak out and find their way into the circulation, leading to increased enzyme activity (Burtis et al., 2001). The . Untreated malaria and typhoid fever can lead to damage of the liver.
http://www.scialert.net/fulltext/?doi=pjbs.2014.860.863

I am tired of doctors protocols, are u suggesting I try Primaquine? Again, I add weight whenever i am down with the malaria I guess it's a kind of liver inflamation right?
Re: Should I Go By The Doctor's Advice On Not Treating Malaria? by MrKIZITO(m): 5:30am On May 13, 2015
View the complete list of approved drugs that cure malaria from here http://www.edumacro.com/malaria-treatment-prevention/
Re: Should I Go By The Doctor's Advice On Not Treating Malaria? by tasly23700993: 10:59am On Oct 03, 2015
FOHOW INTERNATIONAL
(A MULTI-LEVEL MAKETING ORGANISATION)
HEALTH AND WEALTH

IMPRESSIVE AWARD

No Monthly group or personal volume requirements (which means no monthly maintenance)
Multiple ways to earn Money
Leadership bonus - 2%
Team Volume Bonus - 6%
Sponsoring Bonus
Cumulative Annual Team Bonus
Payment in Dollars on a weekly basis.
Online business building tools
Unpaid volumes carry over every week.
Exotic car reward or cash equivalent of $30,000
International Travel reward or cash equivalent of $3,000
pleasure boat reward or cash equivalent of $60,000
Luxury house reward or cash equivalent of $200,000
Become a Diamond ( 12 circles ) and earn 5% globalsales monthly plus #500,000.00 weekly bonus
Award of excellence/Global profit sharing (fohao Ambassador) 0.5% every week in cash equivalent.
outlet Owner (Agency) 5% TOTAL PAYOUT 71.5%
commission are kept intact till one qualifies to receive it, ( which is like money in the bank ).

FOHOW SANBAO ORAL LIQUID
(1) Resistance of rheumatism and rheumatoidarthritis. 2) Good effects for hepatitis B: 3) special effect of diabetes: 4) promotion in the development of thymic: 5) removal of the severe side effectsin exhibiting preferable effect on the kidney and strengthening the yang:fohow sanbao oral liquid has the function of nourishing the essence,supplying the air and increasing mental alertness.
FOHOW LASER THERAPY INSTRUMENT
it improves microcirculation in 30 minutes The Five Main Functions:
1. Blood cleansing, reducing blood cholesterol
2. preventing and dissolving the thrombosis, softening, blood vessels
3.Two-way blood pressure regulation function.
4. Improving brain, heart and lung functions.
5.Enhancing body immunity and improving sub health condition.
GANODERMA CAPSULE
Stimulates and improves the function of brain.it can cure or improve many systems, including cerebrovascular it has notable effect tc tumor, liver pathlogical change.it has effect on the insomnia and anyi-aging.
GUIFEL BAO - Fibroid Destroyer ( ELIMINATES FIBROID WITHOUT SURGERY
)Five features: 1. self - examining: only one pill you need to find out whether you suffer gynecopathy or not. 2. self clearing; only one pill you need to clear away / toxin and waste inside your vaginal. 3. self-curing: it is helpful for the treatment of diseases like hysteromyoma, cervical erosion, ovarian cyst,etc. 4. self - beautifying: improves facial quality,like paling,etc tarnishing,splash,xerosiscutis,wrinkled skin,etc. 5. self-nourishing:only one pill per month you need to prevent gynecological disease, disease, constrict vaginal and uterus, regain beauty.
HIGH FIBER NUTRITIONAL TABLETS
1) very effective in lowering blood sugar: 2) Effective in lowering blood-lipid (cholestesterol) 3) Resists hunger thereby reducing weight: 4) Moisturizes the intestine,relaxing the bowels and eliminating the toxicant: it absorbs water and enlarges the intestinal tract which makes the soft sed easy to get through intestinal tract, in addition, it can eliminate toxins, cures constipation and hemoirhoids.
FOHOW SIX - FLAVOUR TEA
1. Pu-erh tea: relieves sore throat and helps digestion, loses weight and lowers the blood- fat,detoxifies the body and prevents diseases. 2. Invigorates bloodcurculation, activates blood stasis,detumescences and kill pain. 3. prevents beauty. 4. calm liver and clears the eyes, winds heat and reduces fever; 5. Honeysuckle:Clears toxic materials,cools the blood and removes blood stasis.
ALOE VERA GEL
The product has abitbacterial effect that refreshes and smoothen the skin, repairs the damage on skin by radiations, stops the pain and accelerates the healing of wonds.
GARLIC ESSENCE OIL SOFTCAPSULE
fohow Garlic Oil produces six major roles for the human body;
1. Antibacterial, bactericidal and virus - killing effects: 2. lowering blood presure with anti-coagulation effect; prevention of arte-iosclerosis; prevention and treatment of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases; 3. lowering blood sugar and reducing the onset of diabetes; 4. protecting the liver and inhibiting tumor; 5. Scavenging free radicals, improving immunity with anti-aging effects and enhancing physical strength; 6. lipid lowering and weght-losing effect which is exerted by dissolving the fat particles.
ROSE OLIGOSE
Function: 1 Regulates flora of the body with bi-direction; 2. Relaxes the bowel; 3.prevents hypertension and arteriosclerosis; 4.protect the liver; 5.Absorbs minerals; 6. prevents obesity; 7. prevents tooth decay; 8.Beauty effect.
FOHOW CORDYCEPS MASK
Effectively maintains skin cell elasticity and moisture, medially nourishes skin,

renovates impared cells, restrains formation of splash,smoothen away wrinkles,promotes capillary circulation,and helps skin act and look younger.
FOHOW KNEE PAD
1.Improves blood in your knees,keep it warm, and prevent arthritis. 2. Activates blood cells and melts blood clot, cures swollen joints,promotes the recovery of damaged joint tissues. 3. Dispels rheumatism,improves rheumatoid arthritis, hydrarthrosis and varicose veins. 4 increase knee joints flexibility,prevents knee injury, bony spur and hyperrosteogeny.
FOHOW SANITARY PAD
2. Main functions: 1,Nano-silver ions and far infrard effects 2,Generates the negative ions 3,fights bacterial and dispel peculiar smell 4,promotes the micro-circulation 5,Maintain the micro-ecological balance of the body.
BLOOD CLEANER CAPSULE
1. On the inside: it dissolves the formed thrombus, preventes the assembling of blood platelet. 2. On the outside: it softens the blood vessel in the exterior side. 3. Assists three antis: anti hypertension, anti-high blood lipid and anti-diabetics. so it can restore blood vesseland its flexibility, reduce three hights,prevents cirrhosis, protects liver, improves the immune system and lenghens one life.in 3 days, tiredness, constipation, stuffiness and shot breath will be improved greatly; and the blood supply very active.
SEAWEED CALCIUM CAPSULE
Seaweed calcium capsule is calcium supplement. There are more than 160 kinds of diseases or symptoms associated with calcium deficiency. 1st, seaweed is extracted from pure natural seaweed,it is green food and safe; 2nd, it is a liquid calcium, easily absorbed; 3rd, it contains 73 kinds of mineral composition people need to balance nutrient and calcium.No negative effects on gastrointestinal,gastrectasia and indigestion.
FOHOW COMPOUND DANSHEN TABLET ( Six Effects of long Lu Capsule )
1. cardiotonic Effect: Enhances cardiac contractility, expands coronary artery and increase coronary blood flow; 2. improves blood vessels ans decreased cerebral blood flow. 3. Anti-thrombosis effects; increases thrombotic dissolving enzyme and reduces blood viscosity. 4 improves microcirculation by dissolving blood stasis, promoting blood flow and relieving pain. 5. Danshen treats arrhythmia, stabilizes the cell membrane, scavenging free radicals etc. 6.Danshen lowers blood pressure and improves left ventricular diastolic function.
ARES ( Six Effects of long Lu Capsule )
1. To nourish kidney and replenish essence and improve life quality; 2. to activate kidney and consolidate yang as well as restore the vitality; 3. To nourish kidney and activate brain with anti-aging effects; 4.To promote physical fitness and prevent disease; 5. to nourish blood and regulate mentruation and harmonize hormones; 6 To warm kidney and uterus and promote conception. it improves low-sperm count,it is effective on prostrate cancer and improves sexual performance.
BIO-INDUCTION THERMAL WAIST PROTECTOR
1. Promotes blood circulation of the waist area, 2. Regulates kidney and strengthens physique. 3. Enhances intestines and stomach propulsion, preventing gastroptosis, 4. Effectively release dysmenorrheal and hypogastralgia caused by gynecopathy, 5. Resolves and removes of unnecessary fat in the waist and stomach to keep the body shape.
MARVELOUS EGF COSMETIC OF FOHOW
EGF is the so called "beauty factor", which promote epidermis tissue growth and makes skin look younger. 1. Epidermal repair:promotes repair of damage skin. 2. Anti-wrinkles: EGF promotes cell growth and increases epidermal cells; it improves growth capacity of collagen. 3. pore minimizing: it promotes the compound of skin collagen, and protect the skin from aging. 4. stain diluting: EGF can dilute stains gradually by changing old and new cells proportion of the skin, reducing contents of melanin and colored cells. 5. skin moisturizing: EGF can promote synthesis and secretion of extracellular hyaluronic acid and mucopolysaecchar de.
FOHOW TOOTHPASTE
It kills bacterial and prevents tooth decay. prevents and cures ulcer, gum ache, gum bleeding and body damage by enzymes.
HEALTH CARD
It reduces high blood presure with notable effects on headache.it reduces stress and improves sleeping quality.
BIO-INDUCTION THERMAL NECK PROTECTOR
1. promotes blood circulation in the neck area, releasing and eliminating arthraigia in neck, shoulder and arm areas;
2. increases blood flow in brain, releasing headache and fatigue;
3. Regulates nerve and improving sleeping quality.
TO ORDER YOUR PRODUCT OR YOU WANT TO JOIN FOHOW INTERNATIONAL YOU CAN CALL ME ON MY NUMBER: 08130122561 THANKS, GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

(1) (Reply)

Is Tuberculosis Hereditary!!?!??? / Fake Beecham Ampiclox. / This Number 0800226655,are They Really Ritualist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.