Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,405 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

"What A Man Can Do A Woman Can Do It Better" How True Is This? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / "What A Man Can Do A Woman Can Do It Better" How True Is This? (24661 Views)

"What A Man Can Do, A Woman Can Do Better" / Whatsoever A Man Can Do, A Woman Can Do Much Better. True Or False? / Imperia Invest Ibc, How True Is It, Should I Invest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"What A Man Can Do A Woman Can Do It Better" How True Is This? by cigaricon(m): 12:35pm On Feb 13, 2013
Back then when i was in secondary school, there was a time we were asked to move bricks away from the dinning hall area. We started and it wasn't up to 20minutes before the females started complaining that they were tired. So i kinda asked jokingly if they know of the saying that goes "what a man can do a woman can do better" and guess what their response was? "Forget that thing abeg" and we laughed and they were made to leave the work for the boys. So this made me wonder if the saying is realy true

What is it a man can do that a woman can do better?
During war times, it is the men that makes up at least 95% of the soldiers why aint there more women if truely they can do it better?

in building and constructions, 99% of the work force are males and you say a woman can do better what a man can do? no i dont beleive you
Even in the economy, men make greater impact than women .
I'm not a chauvinist oh but untill you prove to me that the saying is true, i think it should be "what 10 men can do, only 2 women can do it and just 1 can do it better"

So what do you think? cheesy

*runs to hide* grin
Re: "What A Man Can Do A Woman Can Do It Better" How True Is This? by achinaboy(m): 4:20pm On Feb 13, 2013
with my little experience,women can do better,just with the exception of imprignating a woman,women can do better believe me
Re: "What A Man Can Do A Woman Can Do It Better" How True Is This? by cigaricon(m): 7:35pm On Feb 13, 2013
achina boy: with my little experience,women can do better,just with the exeption of imprignating a woman,women can do better believe me
can you pls enlighten me more?
Re: "What A Man Can Do A Woman Can Do It Better" How True Is This? by 19naia(m): 9:05pm On Feb 13, 2013
I think the example to be made is that a man can impregnate a woman,but a woman can do better and actually give birth to a baby while the man stands by sweating thanking god he doesnt have to go through the hard part... shocked
Re: "What A Man Can Do A Woman Can Do It Better" How True Is This? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 02, 2019
It's complicated, its not really based on gender but it depends on the person, for example, there are a few female soldiers but at thesame time there are men who are not capable of being a soldier, there are women who know how to fight very well due to training and they can beat up a man.

So really, it all depends on the person because there are lots of things that some women can do better than men, and there are also alot of things that men can do better than alot of women.

My ponint is, there are alot of things that some women can do better than alot of men.
Re: "What A Man Can Do A Woman Can Do It Better" How True Is This? by rainbow333(m): 9:53am On Feb 14, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irGYrY4qozk

*Valentine goes wrong*
�����

*guys please we need to stop doing this*��‍♂��‍♂
Before someone will have heart attack one day � �

*Happy Valentine's Day To you*��

Click this link �

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irGYrY4qozk

Don't forget to subscribe it's totally free ����
Re: "What A Man Can Do A Woman Can Do It Better" How True Is This? by rainbow333(m): 8:01pm On Mar 01, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZ_SgVgu1Q8

Yahoo boys take note not all girls pants can be use to buy benz � �Lady's pants and their values (rainblinks comedy)
*Yahoo boys take note not all girls pants can be use to buy benz* � �

*Watch, Share and tag a yahoo boy* � �
Re: "What A Man Can Do A Woman Can Do It Better" How True Is This? by slawomir: 8:16pm On Mar 01, 2019
Okay

(1) (Reply)

Tajudeen Alabi, NULGE Chairman Burnt To Death As Fire Razed Shops In Ikire / Habits That You Need To Stop In 2019 / Boko Haram Pesticide In The Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.