Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free (26057 Views)

NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! / How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 / Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 13, 2014
ladokuntlad:

pls boos how can i use my laptop to scan mai fingerprints?
Am using hp dm4... pls reply ASAP
u cant...
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by Tp4sure(m): 1:41am On Sep 14, 2014
Pls, wat is d way out? I have done d online NYSC registration, but I cannot access the email address that I used because I later realized that the email was not correct. So I want to re-register with a new and correct email address, but I don't know if possible. Please, I need your advice. Thanks
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 14, 2014
Tp4sure: Pls, wat is d way out? I have done d online NYSC registration, but I cannot access the email address that I used because I later realized that the email was not correct. So I want to re-register with a new and correct email address, but I don't know if possible. Please, I need your advice. Thanks
You wont be able to... Did you pay the 4k?
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by Tp4sure(m): 12:45pm On Sep 14, 2014
You wont be able to... Did you pay the 4k?
No. I didn't pay the 4k
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by tk2(m): 2:35pm On Sep 14, 2014
Pls my advice is you forward your complain to nysc. Since they are the ones to send ur call up to you, they should have a backdoor whereby changes can be made to the data sent to them they are in a better position to answer ur query
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 14, 2014
tk2: Pls my advice is you forward your complain to nysc. Since they are the ones to send ur call up to you, they should have a backdoor whereby changes can be made to the data sent to them they are in a better position to answer ur query
NYSC cant adjust anything(ANYTHING)concerning online reg. You will rather be advised to contact Sidmach.
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 14, 2014
Tp4sure: You wont be able to... Did you pay the 4k?
No. I didn't pay the 4k
But you should still be able to log in on the portal na.
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by Tp4sure(m): 10:09pm On Sep 14, 2014
I can't log in. it is invalid email or password dat I get whenever I try 2 log in.
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 14, 2014
Tp4sure: I can't log in. it is invalid email or password dat I get whenever I try 2 log in.
do you still have ur print out from the registration?
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by Tp4sure(m): 4:00am On Sep 15, 2014
yes. I still have the print out with me.
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 15, 2014
Tp4sure: yes. I still have the print out with me.
Send an email to nyscsupport@sidmach.com explaining in detail what the issue is. They will help you input the correct email. Bless!
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by judemorfy(m): 12:52pm On Sep 15, 2014
dotman10: Really want to say well done to the OP for this good job...I appreciate this Cus it has provided me with what is necessary to have my reg done.....however, I wana ask if it's possible to do the ref without Paying the 4k... I mean if I don't want to register for the alert stuff.....is there anyone here who has done same....I think I dnt want to subscribe to that alert whatever....please can anybody answer this?. Thanks in advance
yea you cn register without paying the 4k,I didnt pay the 4K either cus my place is nt far frm my school
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 15, 2014
Here is the info on how you will go about editing your data directly from jamb website:
1. Go to www.jamb.org.ng

2. Click on your exam year; you will see different options on the exam year dashboard.

3. Click on amend data( Regularized candidates only); it will take you to another page.

4. Input your Jamb registration number on this page and click validate; it will take you to another page.

5. You will then be able to edit the following: Order of names, State of Origin and Local Government, Date of Birth and so on.

P.S: Its advisable we give it little time for they are still working on the site. And yes, it will automatically update the errors on the NYSC website. God help us all. Bless
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by Tp4sure(m): 3:35pm On Sep 15, 2014
sodiqyinka: Send an email to nyscsupport@sidmach.com explaining in detail what the issue is. They will help you input the correct email. Bless!
. Alright I will. Thank you very much
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 15, 2014
Tp4sure: . Alright I will. Thank you very much
Thank God bro.
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by noordean(m): 4:47pm On Sep 15, 2014
dotman10: Really want to say well done to the OP for this good job...I appreciate this Cus it has provided me with what is necessary to have my reg done.....however, I wana ask if it's possible to do the ref without Paying the 4k... I mean if I don't want to register for the alert stuff.....is there anyone here who has done same....I think I dnt want to subscribe to that alert whatever....please can anybody answer this?. Thanks in advance
yes bro,it's posible 2 do d reg without paying d 4k. Datz wht i did
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by 175(m): 8:40pm On Sep 15, 2014
Pls I helped someone to register, after payment I got like four different mails about transaction incomplete with payment status pending, and with different transaction id numbers. Pls Sodiqyinka, How do I go about this?

Thank You!
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by Immaangel(f): 8:53pm On Sep 15, 2014
Pls I'm frm imo state, which states do u advice me to put in the online form' pls help me choose wisely

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 15, 2014
175: Pls I helped someone to register, after payment I got like four different mails about transaction incomplete with payment status pending, and with different transaction id numbers. Pls Sodiqyinka, How do I go about this?

Thank You!
Send an email with all the transaction code to nyscsupport@sidmach.com
It will be resolved in 24hours and ur transaction will be completed. Do not worry much about this. Bless!
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 15, 2014
Immaangel: Pls I'm frm imo state, which states do u advice me to put in the online form' pls help me choose wisely
You dont choose what ever state you want ma. The computer will do that for you when the time is right. Just register and leave the rest for NYSC to decide. Bless!
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by Bacteriocin(m): 6:52am On Sep 16, 2014
Pls haus, I have a bro that has installed d finger print device and yet we can't make d online registration: it is asking for one code. Does dat mean we can only make d registration @ the accredited cafe only?
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by Isryl02(m): 8:58am On Sep 16, 2014
Sodiqyinka baba, I've been trying to contact you. Don't know if your PMs re delivering.
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by zlatan(m): 11:37am On Sep 16, 2014
sodiqyinka: You dont choose what ever state you want ma. The computer will do that for you when the time is right. Just register and leave the rest for NYSC to decide. Bless!

Okay; so prospective corpers will be posted by random or posting to a desired state can still be done? thanks.
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 16, 2014
Bacteriocin: Pls haus, I have a bro that has installed d finger print device and yet we can't make d online registration: it is asking for one code. Does dat mean we can only make d registration @ the accredited cafe only?
Yes, save urself the stress and make use of the accredited centre ard you. Its just #500.
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 16, 2014
Isryl02: Sodiqyinka baba, I've been trying to contact you. Don't know if your PMs re delivering.
its not delivering jare... NL policy. You can send directly to sodiqyinka@gmail.com Thanks.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 16, 2014
zlatan:

Okay; so prospective corpers will be posted by random or posting to a desired state can still be done? thanks.
I explained how it will be done sometym ago. Yes, it will randomly post you to one of the states u havent been to or associated with. Yes, there is a way the system can be beaten.
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by 175(m): 1:50pm On Sep 16, 2014
sodiqyinka: I explained how it will be done sometym ago. Yes, it will randomly post you to one of the states u havent been to or associated with. Yes, there is a way the system can be beaten.

Thanks for d transaction palaver. . .I have sent mail. Now How can the system be beaten black n blue. . .lol
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 16, 2014
175:

Thanks for d transaction palaver. . .I have sent mail. Now How can the system be beaten black n blue. . .lol
Looool. Beaten black n blue ke? U wan spoil am? Expartiate bro, i no understand grin
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by bony92(m): 2:10pm On Sep 16, 2014
Pls how do I register without paying cos am very close to my school.... tnx!
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by 175(m): 2:11pm On Sep 16, 2014
sodiqyinka: Looool. Beaten black n blue ke? U wan spoil am? Expartiate bro, i no understand grin

Hahahahaha. . .u said there's a way the system can be beaten with regards postings. So please explain. . .Abeg ooo!
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 16, 2014
bony92: Pls how do I register without paying cos am very close to my school.... tnx!
Just register without payment na.
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 16, 2014
175:

Hahahahaha. . .u said there's a way the system can be beaten with regards postings. So please explain. . .Abeg ooo!
What i mean is that the postings can still be beaten. So far u get person in deir(nysc) midst.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Some Changes In The 2014 BATCH 'B' Orientation Course / Couple Who Met In Ebonyi NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago Set To Wed (Photos) / NYSC: Batch A 2020 Call Up Letter Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.