Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,611 members, 7,955,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:36 PM

Ghana’s Once Golden Economy Plunges To ‘ground Zero’ - New Report - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ghana’s Once Golden Economy Plunges To ‘ground Zero’ - New Report (2634 Views)

Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile / Iran Will Raze Tel Aviv To Ground If Israel Attacks: Ayatollah Khamenei / Gay Bar To Open Next To Mosque Near Ground Zero, New York. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana’s Once Golden Economy Plunges To ‘ground Zero’ - New Report by OXYGEN01: 8:54am On Aug 30, 2014
AllahCock: The ediots just knocked of 2 zeros from their currency without nothing to back it.

Ghanaians are real charlie kung fools
Ignorant fool.You knw nothing but u just want to comment.what uve written is senseless n not even true.MUMU.I dnt knw y nigerians are foolish n dumb.SMH

3 Likes

Re: Ghana’s Once Golden Economy Plunges To ‘ground Zero’ - New Report by OXYGEN01: 8:59am On Aug 30, 2014
ROCKJ1: Thank God we didn't join them in knocking of zeros from our own currency value.
WHY qre u people sooo ignorant?how does knockin of zeros contributes to the depreciation of a currency.so when will u people be reasonable for once

1 Like

Re: Ghana’s Once Golden Economy Plunges To ‘ground Zero’ - New Report by OXYGEN01: 9:11am On Aug 30, 2014
texaco1: Ghanians are arrogantly stuuupid to say the least. The warning signals has always been there and even any blind man will know that the ghanian economy would take a serious fall but each time the issue was raised by some sensible ghanians ,the ppl always Labelled them prophet of doom and kept using nigeria as a comparison that nigeria as rich as she is ,is still having problem .I remember telling some of lecturers in ghana that their currency is too strong for their economy and that sooner or later the fake castles they are building will collapse only for them to reply me by shouting osei ghana meaning great ghana . Their politicians are even worse than nigeria politicians ,if nigerians are calling gej clueless, I don't know what word should be used for mahaman maybe father clueless .now they have to go back to square one and begin all over again.
so u have to insult all GHANAIANS to make your point.Your country is the most useless country on earth but am not sure u will insult it n the people in it.So didnt u fools also sense that boko haram will emerge soon .....and what happened? and besides who told u your currency is strong? The fact that the cedi aint performin doesnt mean your useless currency is stronger than the cedi.Go check facts and come back and write sensible comments.

3 Likes

Re: Ghana’s Once Golden Economy Plunges To ‘ground Zero’ - New Report by OXYGEN01: 9:16am On Aug 30, 2014
jeffizy: While I sympathize with the GH people, I will still like to point out that the fault came from their famed re-denomination of 2006/2007.
It was a major paint coating of rottenness by the Government.
Governments’ concerns about credibility, and the effect of currencies on national identity rather than the systematic reduction of inflation has finally caught up with them.

One area of reform should be to reduce the size of the informal economy. The informal economy in Ghana is significantly larger than the formal economy. Very few people in the country transact business by using cheques. Even government transactions such as registration fees or payment of license fees or court fines are done in cash.
Nigeria should open their eyes lest they fall into the same cesspit. If we ain't there already.
Dont be ignorant bro....Redenomination has nothing to do with the depreciation of the cedi.Its just bad governance.

1 Like

Re: Ghana’s Once Golden Economy Plunges To ‘ground Zero’ - New Report by PetroDolla3: 10:35am On Aug 30, 2014
rubbish talk from a shitnigerian goat!
sh1tnigeria is primitive sh1thole run by sh1tmongering twats- a dystonian sh1thole! There are no words to describe sh1tnigeria

Suffering and smiling sh1thole!

hahaha shitnigeria is a paradise? grin yet 90% of your impoverished people survive on less than $2 a day! life expectancy is a miserable 52 years! 90% of your youths are unemployed! 120 million of your MUMU people don't have access to electricity in this age! https://www.nairaland.com/1314971/120m-nigerians-without-electricity-fg grin did you see how those workmen fighting over fashola's leftover fanta? grin

The World Health Organisation (WHO) says 143 out of 1000 children in Nigeria died before their fifth birthday. In Ghana, 74 out of 1000 children died before their 5th birthday during the same period.

MUMU-in-Chief! you think your generator-powered economy is doing great,huh? Let the price of crude oil fall below $80 and we will know how well your economy is doing. as a matter of fact, your economy is not doing very well today despite crude oil selling at well above $100 per barrel. Compare that with drastic fall in prices of Ghana's main exports of gold and cocoa in recent years.

shitnigerians are buying "everything"? what exactly did you MUMU-fied shitnigerians buy in Ghana? I only see hordes of your smelly ugly fuggly MUMU shitnigerians flocking to Ghana every day in search of economic refuge!

Nigeria jagajaga, Everything scatter scatter Poor man dey suffer suffer Gbosa, gbosa, gunshot inna de air.

[s]
Truckpusher: You are it getting all wrong,Your so-called stability will soon collapse as soon the economy hits the gutters.

Nigeria isn't failing but passing through a dangerous phase that every nation that aims for greatness may have to go through ,in fact sometimes they will have to go to war and after then comes the balance. A balance that your country men have not even started the journey, but we've gone far and even about to pay the price for aspiring for greatness.

We are actually buying everything in your tiny country,setting up businesses that your wretched country men can't dream of and come 20 yrs from now you'd be working for Nigerians and this is why you'll remain a banana republic because your biggest neighbor is about to have a population and economic growth that'd swallow your tiny colonial village you call country. grin

Mark my words ,your country is doomed because like the locust we'll swallow you up. tongue
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Ghana’s Once Golden Economy Plunges To ‘ground Zero’ - New Report by PetroDolla3: 10:45am On Aug 30, 2014
AllahCock: The ediots just knocked of 2 zeros from their currency without nothing to back it.

Ghanaians are real charlie kung fools
you talk like a foooooooooooooooooooooool was it a crime for Ghana to knock off zeros from its currency? Ghana as a sovereign country has the right to take whatever decision it deems fit or appropriate. why is so difficult for shitnigerians to appreciate this simple fact? I guess it has some thing to do with their stvpidity! 160 million MUMUs in a certified sh1thole grin

no wonder shitnigerians youths are the least happy in the worldhttps://www.nairaland.com/1694439/nigerian-youth-least-happy-world#22547342 grin

A country steeped in shame, devoid of honour and any shred of dignity. Even Satan himself must be weary of what he created in Nigeria because the country is more evil that the combined forces of the entire army of darkness grin

1 Like

Re: Ghana’s Once Golden Economy Plunges To ‘ground Zero’ - New Report by OXYGEN01: 10:54am On Aug 30, 2014
AllahCock:

Since arriving at the kirikiri maximum prison and been confined to the criminally insane ward, I have thought about what my court ordered psychiatrist said about me lacking any sense of empathy and being a sociopath. Dr. Fadipe went on and on relating the conditions and pathologist report and conditions leading to her death. Mrs fadipe was so disturbedb that I kept telling her that Fallout is a very hard game to complete and that I had spent over 300 hours of game play before my ex yanked the plug all because she wanted to have a talk.

Mrs fadipe called me an inconsiderate selfish bastard with no humanity. I objected at her calling me a bastard and asked her to take it back. But she didn't. I body slammed her on the bare floor and hit her head against the bar railings.

Mrs fadipe is now in a comma but I managed to sneak her iPad back into my cell.

Don't make me break out and come look for you.
Never new stupidity n foolishness have varieties in mumugeria. That shithole is really doomed forever.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana’s Once Golden Economy Plunges To ‘ground Zero’ - New Report by PetroDolla3: 10:57am On Aug 30, 2014
AllahCock:

Charlie don't let me break out oh.

Insult Nigeria but not me.

hahahahaa fooooooooooooooooool I will insult you! I will insult your entire generation and there is nothing you can do about it, magg0t!

1 Like

Re: Ghana’s Once Golden Economy Plunges To ‘ground Zero’ - New Report by PetroDolla3: 10:59am On Aug 30, 2014
OXYGEN01: Never new stupidity n foolishness have varieties in mumugeria. That shithole is really doomed forever.
that is what you get from a cursed sh1thole!

1 Like

Re: Ghana’s Once Golden Economy Plunges To ‘ground Zero’ - New Report by PetroDolla3: 11:33am On Aug 30, 2014
AllahCock:

A shithole with just one man richer than your entire IMF economic test tube.

I never knew Charlies could be so proud of the smell of their own sh1t.

Anyways, the food here is terrible and the lack of personal freedom and the insult coming from 2 Charlies just made me realize I need to breakout.
so the goat is even on Ghanaian soil,huh? bla bla bla one man richer than ...... and what that one man done to help his impoverished smiling-and-no-longer-smiling apes? people in your sh1thole eat from the dustbin. http://ugowrite..com/2011/04/nigeria-meal-from-dustbin-in-lagos.html life expectancy is a miserable 52 years. 90% of your youths are unemployed? people are kidnapped in your dustbin country for coke and gala! a nation of 160 million foooools http://dailyindependentnig.com/2013/02/nigeria-a-nation-of-160million-fools/ grin

Try and liberate the sick and generator fumes compromised thing you call brain before you talk because you sound like a damn f00l!

your women are being trafficked abroad as sex slaves

1 Like

Re: Ghana’s Once Golden Economy Plunges To ‘ground Zero’ - New Report by PetroDolla3: 11:38am On Aug 30, 2014
AllahCock: These Charlies are slow to respond like their sh1tty economy.
grin

Suggestion: try knocking off some words in your next posts like your economists did to your economy maybe then can your slow low Internet bandwidth handle it.

Dr. Fadipe is on monthly unlimited internetz.

Browsing p0rn later

Whack a con! dirty, ugly pig! Is it my fault your country is so phucked? You better find something to do with your miserable life, maggot! You can join the kidnappers association and do what millions of your demonic countrymen are doing,huh? People are kidnapped for gala and coke in your sh1thole grin undernourished, undereducated, unemployable magg0t!

1 Like

Re: Ghana’s Once Golden Economy Plunges To ‘ground Zero’ - New Report by Chaleeee: 11:55am On Aug 30, 2014
Why are the supposed ghananians on this thread so bitter? Just that you know, Nigeria or Nigerians are not the enemy. Your major enemy is your bunch economists. The statistics been brandished up and down to support your "thriving" economy has no basis of comparison with that of Nigeria. Ghana is less than 26 million people while Nigeria is over 160 million in population. Thus ghana's economy is just 15% of Nigeria's and mind you Nigeria is the biggest economy in Africa

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/africa/2014/04/nigeria-becomes-africa-largest-economy-20144618190520102.html

http://www.bloomberg.com/video/growth-pushes-nigeria-to-largest-economy-in-africa-RPDJUYClRxqgqMlGJSDndw.html

http://m.bbc.com/news/business-26913497

Can Ghana boast of that feat?
Re: Ghana’s Once Golden Economy Plunges To ‘ground Zero’ - New Report by PetroDolla3: 12:25pm On Aug 30, 2014
hahahaha You better find something to do with your miserable life, maggot! Ghana's economy is just 15% of shitnigeria's? hahahaha look Ghana's economy can be 2% of shitnigeria's economy it does not bother me at all. you know why? because even with our 2% economy no Ghanaian eats from the dustbin grin http://ugowrite..com/2011/04/nigeria-meal-from-dustbin-in-lagos.html. life expectancy in Ghana is 64 years, compared with 52 years in your sh1thole! Ghana's economy may even be one percent of the shitnigerian economy yet all children in Ghanaian primary school are fed free at govt expense and even provided school uniforms. how many shitnigerian children benefit from a free school feeding programme in your dustbin country? Ghana's economy might be one percent of the shitnigerian economy yet 70% of our people have access to electricity, compared with your maggot country where 120 million people don't have access to electricity

People don't fight over leftover fanta in Ghana, even with its one percent of the size of the shitnigerian economyhttps://www.nairaland.com/1155559/lagosians-scramble-fasholas-fanta-gov grin

whatever figures you quote, at the end of the day a country will be judged by how well its people are been taken care of. what is the point of having "the largest economy" if your people live in unbearable and endemic poverty? as far as I am concerned, the so-called shitnigerian largest economy nonsense exists only on paper. the reality is entirely different. how can any sane person boast about a generator-driven economy?

At the end of the day, it is all about the people grin the people of any country are its most important resource! hahaha no wonder shitnigerians youths are said to be the most unhappy in the world

Nigeria jagajaga, Everything scatter scatter Poor man dey suffer suffer Gbosa, gbosa, gunshot inna de air.

go find some eba and dog meat soup to eat this morning, eeediot!

[s]
Chaleeee: Why are the supposed ghananians on this thread so bitter? Just that you know, Nigeria or Nigerians are not the enemy. Your major enemy is your bunch economists. The statistics been brandished up and down to support your "thriving" economy has no basis of comparison with that of Nigeria. Ghana is less than 26 million people while Nigeria is over 160 million in population. Thus ghana's economy is just 15% of Nigeria's and mind you Nigeria is the biggest economy in Africa

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/africa/2014/04/nigeria-becomes-africa-largest-economy-20144618190520102.html

http://www.bloomberg.com/video/growth-pushes-nigeria-to-largest-economy-in-africa-RPDJUYClRxqgqMlGJSDndw.html

http://m.bbc.com/news/business-26913497

Can Ghana boast of that feat?

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Ghana’s Once Golden Economy Plunges To ‘ground Zero’ - New Report by texaco1: 1:12pm On Aug 30, 2014
Truckpusher: You can amuse yourself all you want,I just hope you won't grind your teeth till you choke when your grandchildren come running back to you complaining about how the Nigerians are enslaving them in their fatherland. grin

With your constant power supply your economy is still in shambles, that alone speaks volume of your mentally lazy leaders and the rats you lots breed in that our colony. cheesy
bros ,it seems you don't understand the ghanian mentality. If you have ever lived with them you will understand how majority of them reason . Never argue with a ghanian becaUse only very few of them have the mental ability to comprehend and intelligently analyse issues. Just ignore the dummb ones and discuss with the very few intelligent ones
Re: Ghana’s Once Golden Economy Plunges To ‘ground Zero’ - New Report by IloveGH: 2:25pm On Aug 30, 2014
PetroDolla3:
hahahaha You better find something to do with your miserable life, maggot! Ghana's economy is just 15% of shitnigeria's? hahahaha look Ghana's economy can be 2% of shitnigeria's economy it does not bother me at all. you know why? because even with our 2% economy no Ghanaian eats from the dustbin grin http://ugowrite..com/2011/04/nigeria-meal-from-dustbin-in-lagos.html. life expectancy in Ghana is 64 years, compared with 52 years in your sh1thole! Ghana's economy may even be one percent of the shitnigerian economy yet all children in Ghanaian primary school are fed free at govt expense and even provided school uniforms. how many shitnigerian children benefit from a free school feeding programme in your dustbin country? Ghana's economy might be one percent of the shitnigerian economy yet 70% of our people have access to electricity, compared with your maggot country where 120 million people don't have access to electricity

People don't fight over leftover fanta in Ghana, even with its one percent of the size of the shitnigerian economyhttps://www.nairaland.com/1155559/lagosians-scramble-fasholas-fanta-gov grin

whatever figures you quote, at the end of the day a country will be judged by how well its people are been taken care of. what is the point of having "the largest economy" if your people live in unbearable and endemic poverty? as far as I am concerned, the so-called shitnigerian largest economy nonsense exists only on paper. the reality is entirely different. how can any sane person boast about a generator-driven economy?

At the end of the day, it is all about the people grin the people of any country are its most important resource! hahaha no wonder shitnigerians youths are said to be the most unhappy in the world

go find some eba and dog meat soup to eat this morning, eeediot!

[s][/s]

Excellent write-up!..... You have said it all.

1,000000 likes for you

1 Like

Re: Ghana’s Once Golden Economy Plunges To ‘ground Zero’ - New Report by MrsChima(f): 2:26pm On Aug 30, 2014
Ghana is safer than Nigeria. Ghana can bounce back with effective budgeting and tactical planning.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana’s Once Golden Economy Plunges To ‘ground Zero’ - New Report by IloveGH: 2:34pm On Aug 30, 2014
texaco1: bros ,it seems you don't understand the ghanian mentality. If you have ever lived with them you will understand how majority of them reason . Never argue with a ghanian becaUse only very few of them have the mental ability to comprehend and intelligently analyse issues. Just ignore the dummb ones and discuss with the very few intelligent ones

This coming from a nigerian is laughable. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oga, you have just described the nigerian mentality, and how the average nigerian reasons.

1 Like

Re: Ghana’s Once Golden Economy Plunges To ‘ground Zero’ - New Report by MrsChima(f): 2:39pm On Aug 30, 2014
PetroDolla3: you talk like a foooooooooooooooooooooool was it a crime for Ghana to knock off zeros from its currency? Ghana as a sovereign country has the right to take whatever decision it deems fit or appropriate. why is so difficult for shitnigerians to appreciate this simple fact? I guess it has some thing to do with their stvpidity! 160 million MUMUs in a certified sh1thole grin

no wonder shitnigerians youths are the least happy in the worldhttps://www.nairaland.com/1694439/nigerian-youth-least-happy-world#22547342 grin

A country steeped in shame, devoid of honour and any shred of dignity. Even Satan himself must be weary of what he created in Nigeria because the country is more evil that the combined forces of the entire army of darkness grin

Did Kim Kardashian actually said that on her twitter page?
Re: Ghana’s Once Golden Economy Plunges To ‘ground Zero’ - New Report by MrsChima(f): 2:47pm On Aug 30, 2014
Truckpusher: They do not understand simple Economics especially when you have Western Shylocks all over the African economy.

Whoever sold this idea to the Ghanaians must be an agent of the West grin

This lesson was learnt by IBB and co in the 80s and OBJ as a strong leader refused to buy the idea when Soludo the former CBN Governor brought it to the table

Long Live Nigerian leaders even if they are corrupt, there are some economic trap they've refused to fall into.

The West will screw Ghana's economy nicely - maybe we are about to witness another round of 'Ghana must go' exodus.

Good morning my loudmouthed fellow West Africans. grin

Isala chi.......According to my Igbo brothers grin

There is nothing cute about xorruption. What's sad though is many of these so called leaders claimed to be Muslims and Christians but behaving like demonic imps.

Evil will never prosper.

1 Like

Re: Ghana’s Once Golden Economy Plunges To ‘ground Zero’ - New Report by iamord(m): 2:50pm On Aug 30, 2014
MrsChima: Ghana is safer than Nigeria. Ghana can bounce back with effective budgeting and tactical planning.

Thanks. Mrschima.. I know ghana will bounce back.. andit will surprise people how soon it will happen.. All haters should continue Celebrating,but I know the country Will Come through. With the tactical planning implemented and. Reduction of Corrruption
Re: Ghana’s Once Golden Economy Plunges To ‘ground Zero’ - New Report by iamord(m): 2:58pm On Aug 30, 2014
OXYGEN01: Dont be ignorant bro....Redenomination has nothing to do with the depreciation of the cedi.Its just bad governance.
Re: Ghana’s Once Golden Economy Plunges To ‘ground Zero’ - New Report by Truckpusher(m): 3:09pm On Aug 30, 2014
MrsChima:

There is nothing cute about xorruption. What's sad though is many of these so called leaders claimed to be Muslims and Christians but behaving like demonic imps.

Evil will never prosper.
You're right .There is nothing good about corruption at all ,but the truth remains that Nigerian leaders have managed to make better decisions when it comes to international politics as it concerns the economy .I was only trying to point out to the loudmouthed Gaynian twerp that his leaders are zombies. grin

Of course we know that we have too many thieves in the corridors of power in the Nigerian polity.......But I'll prefer a smart thief to any dumb imbeciile that keep committing economic suicide grin
Re: Ghana’s Once Golden Economy Plunges To ‘ground Zero’ - New Report by IloveGH: 3:23pm On Aug 30, 2014
Truckpusher: You're right .There is nothing good about corruption at all ,but the truth remains that Nigerian leaders have managed to make better decisions when it comes to international politics as it concerns the economy .I was only trying to point out to the loudmouthed Gaynian twerp that his leaders are zombies. grin

Of course we know that we have too many thieves in the corridors of power in the Nigerian polity.......But I'll prefer a smart thief to any dumb imbeciile that keep committing economic suicide grin

Ignorance is bliss! grin grin grin

The average Ghanaian is still better-off than the average nigerian
Re: Ghana’s Once Golden Economy Plunges To ‘ground Zero’ - New Report by MrsChima(f): 3:27pm On Aug 30, 2014
Truckpusher: You're right .There is nothing good about corruption at all ,but the truth remains that Nigerian leaders have managed to make better decisions when it comes to international politics as it concerns the economy .I was only trying to point out to the loudmouthed Gaynian twerp that his leaders are zombies. grin

Those smart thieves are feeding THEMSELVES and fucking the rest of you over. No way I would bribe a police to do his job!
Re: Ghana’s Once Golden Economy Plunges To ‘ground Zero’ - New Report by Truckpusher(m): 3:43pm On Aug 30, 2014
IloveGH:

Ignorance is bliss! grin grin grin

The average Ghanaian is still better-off than the average nigerian
That's what your little fried brain tells you. grin

Read my argument again,I wasn't talking about supremacy and if we decide to go down that lane you'd be lying to yourselves at the same time deceiving yourself .After all the GDP of Lagos state alone triples that of your entire country .

I simply said that devaluing the Cedi based on new ECONOMIC prospects such as newly discovered oil and gas reservoirs that are still under appraisal drilling is suicidal while you're still indebted to IMF,World Bank etc.

But it seems you fellows are too blind to see the bigger picture on how the oil magnates and the West connives in robbing African states with natural resources,controls the leadership and ensure that progressive leaders never smells the seats of power.

By the time your country pays more for every barrel of oil produced and inflation skyrockets abnormally, then you'll understand how the oil business works and if your leaders thinks that they'll abandon the status quo and opt out of the agreement with the Shylocks then I can assure you that all options would be readily available on the table......Ranging from coup,assassination,civil unrest,persecution of the pioneers of the policies and the rest they can think of.

Trust me with this oil and gas discovery and your standard exchange rate tied to their economies directly you guys are in for a long haul.

Take it or you leave it .The joke is on you guys.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana’s Once Golden Economy Plunges To ‘ground Zero’ - New Report by adamskutty(m): 9:14pm On Aug 30, 2014
texaco1: during the time of kuffor ,many companies went and established in ghana .kuffour belongs to npp . He did some wonderful things in ghana and his party had wonderful plans . Immidiately the opposition won which is the ndc ,they didn't continue with what kuffour laid or started ,they simply threw it out of the window and secondly the ndc president then was a very weak and sick man. His name was john evans atta mills although he was a good man. The decay started creeping in gradually , before I left ghana I told them that by the time I visit that place again ,most houses will be using generators ,they thought I was joking but even before I left their power supply and generation had been highly unstable and even in accra power was been rotated,and like someone told me the situation has even worsened .the blame was first put on nigeria that a gas pipe line had problems but when the problem persisted ppl started asking the govt questions . I think only a ghanian can corroborate what I am saying on anyone living in ghana . Believe it or not many ghanians even as of last year wanted to travel to nigeria and start doing laborer work due to the hardship there. Bros,visit ghana and see what I am talking about
cry cry I thank papa God that he didn't make me a gaynian, that's the worst punishment one can ever get grin grin grin

Lemme go give praise to my God o grin
Re: Ghana’s Once Golden Economy Plunges To ‘ground Zero’ - New Report by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 30, 2014
Obrafour: hahahahaaaaa!!!!!!! passing phase indeed, I guess you will also flee with civilians from boko haram attacks and declare "tactical redrawal" and find yourself disarmed in Cameroon just like what your mumu army did, for what its worth, unlike you, I am not using a generator.

ARE U SURE?

''Power Outages Intensify In Ghana'' - Ghanaweb

http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=303772

''Erratic Power Supply haunts Ghana Govt''

''There seems to be no light at the end of the tunnel, three months after Ghanaians were promised an end to erratic power supply and intermittent power cuts, electricity outages remain the order of the day.

The newly elected Ghanaian government on Thursday made a U-turn on an election promise to ensure stable electricity supply, but maintained it was doing everything possible to resolve the country's power crises.''

http://www.theafricareport.com/West-Africa/ghana-erratic-power-supply-haunts-government.html

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Libyan Rebels Are Killing Black Africans Too! / Breaking News: Thabo Mbeki Is Dead / NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.